• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

FlatSoda's BRAWLOWEEN - 10/25/08 -BRAWL SINGLES/DOUBLES. FINAL.

FlatSoda

Smash Champion
What happened? Someone get shinespiked on a $50 mm?
no, i'm not gonna hide anything, or let someone else say it because then i'll be even more embarassed.
my sister and her husband were fighting, i jumped in, a few friends did, spidersense too.

he left and took their child.

i don't want to have any drama, and i rather avert it more than anything by coming out and being honest.

sorry guys for the horrible day,

congrats to seibrik, afro and nick riddle.

good stuff today guys,

yet again, i'm terribly sorry and thanks to you all who was there to hold it down today.
i fvckin' love the smash community, you all are the greatest.

spider_sense

Smash Champion
Yo, Alex (<--lol). I hope everything got settled and you guys are cool and everything. Tell your mom I'm really sorry about not coming back to get my T.V; my car is in the shop and I have no idea when it'll be fixed, so let her know alright? Tell her I'm sorry and I'll come and get it asap. :(My car bummed out on me at Aventura; Anyways, Good games everyone; despite what happened it was a really fun tournament and I hope we can do another one asap. (And no I didn't get punched)

Poltergust

Smash Master
NNID
Poltergust
3DS FC
3609-1547-9922
Well, despite all of the drama, it was fun. =P

I hope everything works out for your family, FlatSoda.

On a brighter note, we did some Melee friendlies towards the end of the tournament and I did surprisingly well despite never playing Melee competitively. =P

I'm looking forward to the next time we have a tournament! ^_^

FlatSoda

Smash Champion
Yo, Alex (<--lol). I hope everything got settled and you guys are cool and everything. Tell your mom I'm really sorry about not coming back to get my T.V; my car is in the shop and I have no idea when it'll be fixed, so let her know alright? Tell her I'm sorry and I'll come and get it asap. :(My car bummed out on me at Aventura; Anyways, Good games everyone; despite what happened it was a really fun tournament and I hope we can do another one asap. (And no I didn't get punched)
it's all good man, it's all good. thanks for everything. and I'll host another one. just not here.
gotta give back to the community.

Wow... that blows, man... I hope everything settles itself down... :(
it's all fine by now, except everyone's just being solitary.
thanks for the wishes.

Well, despite all of the drama, it was fun. =P

I hope everything works out for your family, FlatSoda.

On a brighter note, we did some Melee friendlies towards the end of the tournament and I did surprisingly well despite never playing Melee competitively. =P

I'm looking forward to the next time we have a tournament! ^_^
thanks for coming out, poltergust.

for everyone else here's the results.

don't meanto be johnsin, but promking dropped out in an effort to calm all the fighting down.

1: Seibrik ($119.00)
2: mattfro ($34.00)
3: nick ($17.00)
4: linguini
5: 8bit
5: champ
7: crazy
7: Clipper
9: ivan
9: chaz
9: poltergust
9: nappy boy
13: FlatSoda
13: jaysuhn
17: bandit ryu
17: promking
17: moe

and seibrik, turns out i did a little math wrong, and i owe you three bucks, i gave you 113, nick owes you 3, and i'll give you that last 3 or buy you some taco bell sometime?

72ay

Smash Rookie
hell yea when we got dropped off at the mall jason's car started spewing smoke from one of the sides and he all like it always happens lol thanks for the ride though appreciate it

NickRiddle

#negativeNick
The fight was kinda scary...And this tournament was named after Halloween...How fitting. XD
Btw, wtf is going on with PnT tomorrow?! Store credit, or cash prizes?

Master Raven

Smash Master
Wow Nick congrats on beating an MK with Bowser :laugh:

Actually I'm not too surprised. Bowser's severely underrated right now and he doesn't do that bad vs MK. Ever tried grab release -> Dtilt? Sliq says it's gauranteed to kill MK over 100%.

I really wish I could go :( Imma start testing my Ike on some of you guys REAL soon. lol. I'm gonna have some serious talkin' with my parents today about these events as well so they can get off their *** and actually put an effort into taking me to these events.

Sensei Seibrik

Smash Hero
Dont be shy bout askin for rides from the smash community either.

Maybe if i come over sometimes and just play by ur place, ur parents can get to know me/ trust me to take you to nearby places? Whatchya think?

Sensei Seibrik

Smash Hero
linguini, dont not play the game, then go to a tourny, and undermeen someones win over you with words like that.

either play the game and go to tournies, or dont play the game, dont go to tournies, dont waste peoples time with ur "1 day metaknight"

dont pretend like ur not a smart player using a broken character. his win is still impressive and just.

Master Raven

Smash Master
Dont be shy bout askin for rides from the smash community either.

Maybe if i come over sometimes and just play by ur place, ur parents can get to know me/ trust me to take you to nearby places? Whatchya think?
I highly doubt they'll let me drive with some of you guys, at least for now. They're real cool with you guys, trust me, it's just that they're... uh... well for liberal parents they sure can be pretty cautious and protective :psycho:

I will most definitely talk to them about it though.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
I know how you feel, I'm 18 and my parents still want to know where I'm going, hehe.

Master Raven

Smash Master
Yeah, I think they're actually cool with some of you guys coming over.

We'd have to play in my sister's room though but she don't give a **** lol, my loft is waaay too small to fit even a couple more people to practice.

Linguini

Smash Master
linguini, dont not play the game, then go to a tourny, and undermeen someones win over you with words like that.

either play the game and go to tournies, or dont play the game, dont go to tournies, dont waste peoples time with ur "1 day metaknight"

dont pretend like ur not a smart player using a broken character. his win is still impressive and just.
i do whatever the **** i want,get off mah d!ck.
lol brawl

Blatt Blvd

Smash Ace
MK seriously is the biggest joke character ever.

People who play MK have no self esteem and are making up for lack of a Lambchops sized c0ck or lacks breasteseses.

Real talk.

Gingerr

Smash Lord
MK seriously is the biggest joke character ever.

People who play MK have no self esteem and are making up for lack of a Lambchops sized c0ck or lacks breasteseses.

Real talk.
Or think he's a fun, cute, character -- which is what matters, when you don't take the game seriously at all :]

Promise it has nothing to do with the B's.

Top Bottom