• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

FL Social Thread:You Mad, You Lose.

HRNUT (Honey Roasted)

Smash Master
so...

CFL IS ****

*runs*
Told you that we are ;) (half of the top 6 was CFL...chaz and GDX tied for fifth) SFL is **** too though, even though we argue amongst ourselves hopefull we help each other out when we go to Genesis

Like tampa NFL doesnt exist lol jk, except for chess, puma, ape ****, polmex and petey when he doesnt die by and exploding barrel <3 lol

OverLade

Smash Hero
Told you that we are ;) (half of the top 6 was CFL...chaz and GDX tied for fifth) SFL is **** too though, even though we argue amongst ourselves hopefull we help each other out when we go to Genesis

Like tampa NFL doesnt exist lol jk, except for chess, puma, ape ****, polmex AND REDHALBERD and petey when he doesnt die by and exploding barrel <3 lol
Fixed for accuracy.

list will be updated at the end of the summer so u got time to be higher so....if you haven't stepped your game the **** up, you better hurry up and do it.
Fixed for accuracy.

OverLade

Smash Hero
red halberd, who is that, that guy doesnt even attend tournaments, i heard that he's a myth, some legendary mk, but no one ever sees him <3 lol
Rumor has it that the legend was spotted last sunday at Play and Trade tampa, and again yesterday in the metrocon game room, dominating everyone. :laugh:

But that's just as rumor has it. ;)

more random mk's keep spawning in Tampa, now it's Dolo... Redhal can tell the story
Rumor has it that a 5th random FL MK has emerged (after Redhalberd, Master raven, Mero, and Wonderbread for those not keeping track) that after being trained by Redhalberd himself, will become the best MK in the universe and truly unbeatable.

But that's just as rumor has it. ;)

MVD

Smash Master
At FG, I was watching you and Afro vs Chaz and Bonesaw in GF for dubs. Also at Gigs yesterday, I saw your set vs. Polt. Plus you placin well so you legit.

:093:
hmmm, sweet, thanks again! appreciate it, keep followin me around I will only get better, I promise!

HRNUT (Honey Roasted)

Smash Master
who's this imposter impersonating the legendary red halberd, we all know tampa (besides who i've noted) isn't good...............................................................so wrecking people in some place called tampa is not impressive you imposter, the best mk in the universe is sakurai...never forget that IMPOSTER!!!!!!

OverLade

Smash Hero
who's this imposter impersonating the legendary red halberd, we all know tampa (besides who i've noted) isn't good...............................................................so wrecking people in some place called tampa is not impressive you imposter, the best mk in the universe is sakurai...never forget that IMPOSTER!!!!!!
Ah, HRnut, I will MAKE YOU BELIEVE. :suess:

One day (quite possibly this very saturday) the legend of Redhalberd will become fact, and a force will be unleashed that is so dangerous, that Sakurai had to seal it inside of the body of an African child long before the smash series was invented. ;)

Top Bottom