• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

FL at POE3

RockCrock

Smash Champion
Doing anything in late June? Do the names Zhu, Lovage, MacD, Darkrain, or Kels pique your interest? OK, maybe not Kels...

The POE series is a large scale regional tournament held in the midwest. The third installment of the series is happening on June 26, in Indiana. The TO, PEEF has found round trip flights from Orlando to Indiana for $160. That's a sweet deal.

I'm gonna go. Anyone else wanna join me? The more the merrier.

:smash:

CRASHiC

Smash Hero
rockcrock, i still have your controller, but I'm in West Virgina now. I'll get it back to you one day, I swear. Maybe on the next Pound.

BigD!!!

Smash Lord
im sure someone will pick you up if you fly into the area near evansville

if you fly somewhere else thats sort of close, like louisville or something, then you'll have to find somebody to give you a ride, which i dont think should be a problem

the airport rockcrocks flying to is like 30 minutes from the venue i believe

PEEF!

Smash Hero
Transportation would be provided to and from the nearby airport, probably by myself or Reneblade.

Housing will also be free at my house for as many days as you'd like.

Round trip, direct-flight tickets are $140 after taxes and fees. You would all be on the same plane.

Hopefully some of this is appealing. DJ Nintendo and Lambchops have been added to the list of good players that are probably showing up.

Pr0jecT

Smash Ace
RockCrock told me he needs someone to make sure he doesn't get beat up and to protect him so I'm looking into attending this with Rock.

I just need to see if i'm heading back home to NY and what not.

Raistlin

Smash Lord
sounds enticing, but I may be at Origins that week, ****

but I willllll only be 5 hours away in Ohio... maybe, maybe...

PEEF!

Smash Hero
Floridaaa!

Dogysammich driveee! Unless you can fly out of orlando for like $140

Top Bottom