• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Fish Flop Presents: Outrage III? | Date TBA - April 1st, 2014 - Ann Arbor, MI

clowsui

Smash Legend
I actually might not be able to come to this because my service trip would end on this day -__- I'm going to ask tho

JTsm

Smash Master
Nah man its the service there. Like I ordered everything I was told. They just delivered wrong, you don't shoot the messenger.
Exactly. Plus, we ordered your guy's food after we ate ours, so it wasn't just sitting there most of the time. I think what was the result was how close it was for closing and the people there did half-***** jobs. lmao.

W.C.N

Smash Lord
It's just easier to blame Ori than to go into detail about things.
<3
this plus he claims to have given all change to the waitress for the tip on ****ty food...so i spent $20 on 3 tiny nasty burgers and cold *** fries

JTsm

Smash Master
Ori ordered all of it... so it is correct to to blame it on him.

:denzel:

Rabbi Nevins

Smash Lord
Who's gonna team with the rabbi at this!!!

I'm gonna practice/body SO HARD. Wifi warriors hear thy call and unite in an effort to lift one benevolent soul up underneath your mighty wings and carry :metaknight: to glorious victory!! #victoryismydestiny

:phone:

JTsm

Smash Master
Who's gonna team with the rabbi at this!!!

I'm gonna practice/body SO HARD. Wifi warriors hear thy call and unite in an effort to lift one benevolent soul up underneath your mighty wings and carry :metaknight: to glorious victory!! #victoryismydestiny

You better win dubs.

#Destiny

Galgatha

Smash Journeyman
NNID
SinChill
Holy crap...i might be able to go to this!! :D woot woot woot!!!!

Ok i'm getting really excited...my (hopefully) first tournament...gotta see how far i can go.

@_@ gotta tell my buds about this, i think this fall perfectly with their spring break. if they would pick up their phones that is >_>

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
Hope to see you at this! We love new faces and we are glad you chose this for your potential first event!

Galgatha

Smash Journeyman
NNID
SinChill
Ya, now i guess just gonna have to do some training.

GOOD FREAKING THING MY LAPTOP DOESNT WORK!! >: ( ugh still trying to fix it...

Ya, it'll prob be either 4-5 of us actually. Me, my 2 buddies (who will play), my gf (hopefully fiance then) and she wont play, and MAYBE my younger brother if i decide to do doubles. If not then he'll prob stay home, he is only 7 so :/

Still trying to figure it out in my head.

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
Where are you from? I'm sure as this approaches, more smashfests will begin happening to practice for this.

L_Cancel

Smash Champion
Near will be attending this as well, he wants to be added to the list on the OP. He's banned from SWF so I have to post for him >:l

Xatic

Smash Lord
Ya, now i guess just gonna have to do some training.

GOOD FREAKING THING MY LAPTOP DOESNT WORK!! >: ( ugh still trying to fix it...

Ya, it'll prob be either 4-5 of us actually. Me, my 2 buddies (who will play), my gf (hopefully fiance then) and she wont play, and MAYBE my younger brother if i decide to do doubles. If not then he'll prob stay home, he is only 7 so :/

Still trying to figure it out in my head.
I replied to your PM today. Get back to me so I can help you out please :3

Near will be attending this as well, he wants to be added to the list on the OP. He's banned from SWF so I have to post for him >:l
I got you.

Top Bottom