• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

First of all

Status
Not open for further replies.

Needle of Juntah

Smash Champion
where the *** did all these clouds come from, i swear tog od i was looking at blue sky then literaly 30 seconds later there only like 100 yards of visibility........................... WHAT THE *** HAPPENED

second of all this region is hype as hell yall on that tropical ****

oh and 3rd of all snake is gay :)

C@sH Mooney

Smash Master
lol. that happens a lot. another thing that happens is random rain. you'll get rain out of nowhere for no reason, for like 1 minute, and then it will go away.

SFL is tropical obv.

snake isn't that gay. try melee fox lol.

Equi

Smash Ace
I should've known she was cheating on me! There were signs! *music from that terrible show, Cheaters, plays*

:laugh::laugh::laugh:
rofl

omg I love that show. For real. Everytime a friend and I would watch it we would start cracking up, the main guy that walks around with the camera is the biggest dork.

Equi

Smash Ace
There was one episode where after the girl found out, she started walking away and the camera guy literally chased her down the road like "Wait, how does this make you feel? Being cheated on?" all serious and interview-like. The girl was storming and looked like she was about to slap him and just ignored him. Hilarious ****.

Needle of Juntah

Smash Champion
if my girl cheated on me, i ***** punch her in the face. then if the guy was still around.... id prolly give him a high 5....

yeah i know thats fukd up but if u saw my girl ud be ****d up. yeah shes black

Equi

Smash Ace
if my girl cheated on me, i ***** punch her in the face. then if the guy was still around.... id prolly give him a high 5....

yeah i know thats fukd up but if u saw my girl ud be ****d up. yeah shes black
You're dating a black woman?

That's like having a bodyguard.

Equi

Smash Ace
dirty fingernails
Good song. Did you listen to them at all? I'm still addicted to Moon & Antartica, it'll always be my favorite. Lonesome Crowded West kicked *** too. Their older stuff is overall better, shame they went mainstream though they're still good.

Finch

Smash Lord
I like Iron and Wine. I think that's like the last new band I got into (a year ago) and I still only have Endless Numbered Days lol. I'm so bad with keeping up with music.

...It's relevant because they're floridian.

Equi

Smash Ace
even though they went mainstream, no one sitll doesn't know who they are. aside from people who already know who the band is
You'd be surprised. Even though they are getting more popular from going mainstream a tad, most people have only heard of them, not listened to them. Back in the day with their oldest pure indie albums, they were hardly known, but progressively grew more popular the less weird they became. The good news for people who love bad news is that most people that do discover them from their mainstream, recent stage, usually wind up buying their older albums anyway and discovering that their deepest beauty came from those old albums.

Equi

Smash Ace
remind me to get online tonight equi... time for practice. and i want some hersheys chocolate pie....
We ought to organize a teams practice online session. Lag is no worse for singles for me, and I remain one of the few that isn't horribly bothered by online lag.

Needle of Juntah

Smash Champion
remind me to get online tonight equi... time for practice. and i want some hersheys chocolate pie....
ok, ima break it down to you guys in ONE STEP

ok here its goes STEP NUMBER ONE

1. Ok, if you practice online, YOUR BADDDDDDDDD.
no i dont give a **** what u say come to me IRL u know ill spit the truth YOUR BAD. Play against lvl 9's to get better. Yes LEARNING NEW TATICS AND TRICKS ONLONE IS ONE THING.
Practicing online is another.

(i wont break it down to the MW because like i have to win there)

Equi

Smash Ace
ok, ima break it down to you guys in ONE STEP

ok here its goes STEP NUMBER ONE

1. Ok, if you practice online, YOUR BADDDDDDDDD.
no i dont give a **** what u say come to me IRL u know ill spit the truth YOUR BAD. Play against lvl 9's to get better. Yes LEARNING NEW TATICS AND TRICKS ONLONE IS ONE THING.
Practicing online is another.

(i wont break it down to the MW because like i have to win there)

lol

You sort of have to practice to learn new tactics and tricks. Kind of. And if it wasn't for online, I'd be no where near my skill level today.

Finch

Smash Lord
Online is only bad practice if you do stupid things that you couldn't do effectively offline. If you play normally it's fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom