• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

FIRST NINTENDO DIRECT OF 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheLastJinjo

Banned via Warnings
@SaturnGamer64
SO WHAT DID YOU SAY ABOUT MAC IN SMASH BROS?
I COULDN'T HEAR YOU OVER ALL THIS HYPE.
Sakurai IS a troll after all. He made the stage smashed theme so we wouldn't think he was in. At least I can say I've never taken him off a roster in my entire life. (Minus the experiment one I just did)

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
I switched to watching on Youtube because the stream on the Nintendo website froze for me.

Spazzy_D

Smash Hero
NNID
Spazzy_D
3DS FC
1590-4700-7117
YES MAC! By the way, the youtube stream is working way better then the one on the official site.

obeymalleo

Smash Ace
NNID
obeymalleo
3DS FC
2595-2443-7489
THEY GOT LITTLE MAC IN F*** Y'ALL WHO SAID HE WASN'T GETTING IN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:laugh:
YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Silic0n

Smash Cadet
NNID
Silic0n
That was the best way to start a direct. Lil Mac looks like so much fun!

bloodbuzzed

Smash Apprentice
The trailer was cool but all the gameplay footage, just upon first view, seems to be a flurry of indiscernible punches. I'm looking forward to rewatching and someone breaking down each attack.

Also the best part easily was Mac being no match for Ms. Fit. love dat bish

Starbound

Worlds Apart, But Still Together.
What was between steel diver 2 and baseball game?

I got lagged out.

Whit

Smash Journeyman
Let's keep the hype train going! Assuming there's going to be another smash announcement who's going to be revealed next?

My bet is on Plutena, Shulk, or Lip

Last edited:

TheLastJinjo

Banned via Warnings
Now when you play Yoshi's New Island (like every other rehashed game) you can still have fun by having the game play you instead. You know, for people who clearly aren't capable of playing games in the first place.

Nintendo needs to stop being our bigger brother and beating the game for us. THAT'S NOT FUN!

socandrewcer

Smash Lord
NNID
socandrewcer
3DS FC
1220-8504-8308
I wouldn't be surprised if a release date is announced. I wouldn't be surprised either if they didn't announce one

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom