• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

FIRST! All you nerds can stop whining....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bane84

Smash Journeyman
You see this coming a mile away, so I'll just say it now.

"FALCON PUNCH!"

TK Wolf

Smash Ace
While I have no doubt that he's in, doesn't ANYONE find this picture suspicious? He's the only character I've seen who's portrait (bottom left) is cut off on both sides... Not to mention that the left edge doesn't line up with the box.

Shark X

Smash Lord
I have yet to see proof on Captain Falcon's inclusion. Don't doubt it, but still don't see proof. And the fact that they made a forum for Falcon without Lucario or Jigglypuff forums makes it odder. Where's the proof of Falcon?

Valentinez_Speshul

Smash Cadet
When Captain Falcon says for you to show him your moves, he's actually just being courteous, and cares not for any moves you may possess.

Night occurs when Captain Falcon paunches the sun unconscious.

Captain Falcon actually enjoys hugging people, which is why he shouts enthusiastically whenever he hugs some one. Unfortunately, the force of his awesomeness coming into contact with a mere mortal causes the mortal to burst into flames.

After much debate, president Truman decided to drop the atomic bomb on Hiroshima rather than sending Captain Falcon. His reasoning: "its more humane".

Captain Falcon consumed a Hot Pocket, and lived to tell about it...

Captain Falcon can believe it's not butter.

Captain Falcon doesn't use condoms because there is no protection from Captain Falcon.

Falcon Punches are the only true miracle of life.

Captain Falcon is the reason Samus took her clothes off.

If Captain Falcon was the move tutor on pokemon and taught a lvl 1 magikarp Splash, it would be a 1-hit k.o.

Valentinez_Speshul

Smash Cadet
When Captain Falcon says for you to show him your moves, he's actually just being courteous, and cares not for any moves you may possess.

Night occurs when Captain Falcon paunches the sun unconscious.

Captain Falcon actually enjoys hugging people, which is why he shouts enthusiastically whenever he hugs some one. Unfortunately, the force of his awesomeness coming into contact with a mere mortal causes the mortal to burst into flames.

After much debate, president Truman decided to drop the atomic bomb on Hiroshima rather than sending Captain Falcon. His reasoning: "its more humane".

Captain Falcon consumed a Hot Pocket, and lived to tell about it...

Captain Falcon can believe it's not butter.

Captain Falcon doesn't use condoms because there is no protection from Captain Falcon.

Falcon Punches are the only true miracle of life.

Captain Falcon is the reason Samus took her clothes off.

If Captain Falcon was the move tutor on pokemon and taught a lvl 1 magikarp Splash, it would be a 1-hit K.O.

BuSHiDo

Smash Apprentice
Captain Falcon once visited the Virgin Islands. Now they're simply known as The Islands.

Captain Falcon once counted to infinity just to prove he could.

My friend's cousins's girlfriend's brother has a huge projection screen and he hooked up a Wii and a Gamecube and set his tv to split screen and had smash going on both sides, and then chose 4 captain falcons in each game and gave each controller to a friend and they all kneed each other at the same time and his tv, Gamecube, and Wii all exploded on impact and they all suffered third degree burns.

KirbyWorshipper2465

Smash Legend
I knew that the good old captain would return, even though he is alone again. I have to say that I will be thrilled to use him in a fight vs. Sonic! Plus, the way that he wears his scarf reminds me of Viewtiful Joe.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom