• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

FIREPROOF a LUIGI Combo video

Wtfwasthat

Smash Journeyman
That was teh shiz

Great to see a luigi combo video, it seems that alot had to do with the green missle, I think that you should focus more on aerial combos. By the way theD-air and taunt spike were godly.

The back and forward airs off the stage were awesome.

Keep up the great work

WIGI

Smash Champion
thanks. yeah, my next combo vid wil be focused entirly on brawl, against a wider range of players and characters. and sadly... my quintuple bair KO was not recorded.... so teh most shown here is 4.

but yeah... i <3 green missle.

WIGI

Smash Champion
my melle was not that great i know. my next one wil be entirly brawl. witch is CLEARLY not just missfires.

and besides. Its what i was about in melee. ask GTA. im pretty sure i have ,missfired ALL of them a hadnful of times in a set.

The Dinkoman

Smash Lord
I have one thing to say... BEASTLY!!!!!!!

seriously you pwn! :)

FIREPROOF + luigi combo video of wigi = owsomness/beastliness/pwnage/ownage/amazing

WIGI

Smash Champion
ok.. how was it boring? what kind of things are you looking for for a brawl combo vid?

Ace83

Smash Journeyman
wigi, that was a good video. haters should cut some slack for combo vids in general in brawl, after all, our options for combo's are now very limited in comparison to melee, and not many are really easy.

Half-Split Soul

Smash Lord
To be honest, that wasn´t the best gameplay I´ve seen, but the vid was entertaining, well done and had lots of good parts. It was fun to watch and that´s the main part. Keep up the good work WIGI.

+ I really like the song in the ending credits.

Lixivium

Smash Champion
Melee portion was bad.

Brawl portion was better, but play some people who know how to airdodge.

WIGI

Smash Champion
these were real matches. against competative players, sure i was trying sum dumb things just to see if they would work, for example. i would nto acualy atempt a taunt to up b at 100% if i was at risk of loosing somthing important.

and not sure bout what you guys think, 4 bairs in a row seems like a combo to me. i had 5 but not on video =(

im going to atempt 6 in my next ALL brawl combo video.

and yes. my melle.. im not extremaly proad of.

WIGI

Smash Champion
ive been receiving some hate about my brawl, not sure why really, and after watching grean reaper i notive people seem to be mroe excepting of his video (aside from the MK xd)

so, what sujestions do people ahve for my next combo video, like, what do people want mroe of, or want to see some of?

SparkEd

Smash Journeyman
Very, very cool video. =)

Maybe some more useage of taunt, whether they just be used to disrupt an attack or more taunt spiking. Maybe it's just me, but the taunt does have some, if any, strategic potential I guess?

Also more BAirs. ;(

WIGI

Smash Champion
lol thanks, in the clips i have, i already ahev abotu 4 or 5 mroe taunt spikes, a few dair spikes, but unfortunatly, i have not yet completed mroe then 4 bairsin a row. im workign on it, but the opertunity has not yet risen.

and this combo vid may be featuring Pointman-Rob and PKM =)

=)

drewlynoted

Smash Cadet
those were some nice spikes in brawl, which clearly was not set up and lucky

they just wished they were as good as you wigi

but i got to say

nice luigi

WIGI

Smash Champion
thanks =)

lol the ONLY thing that was set up was the "spike" on the gigabowser. and i only did this cuz i thought it would be lulz

Top Bottom