• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

fire emblem

doom dragon 105

Smash Lord
how many of you IKE USES actually played fire emblem because most roy and marth players never played fire emblem

Roy-G-Biv

Smash Journeyman
Playing fire emblem for nes right now!
It even has marth in it.
Then, I'm playing path of radiance which has Ike.

PS: Suuuure...... I'm an IC player, but that doesn't mean I can't use Ike.

PKSkyler

Smash Lord
i have played every english fire emblem game. my faves are the gba one and the path of radience (gamecube one)

Aether_Lord

Smash Apprentice
I played all the fire emblems that came out in america FE1 and 3. Favorite one was path of radiance got my ike with all stats maxed even magic even tho its not needed and i maxed out 8 people in Radiant Dawn so uh yeah i played FE

Arturito_Burrito

Smash Master
is TSS sacred stones ? cause i dont remember a fire emblem game with a t in it. also ive played both fire emblems with ike in it in radiant dawn he looks like a football jock if you ask me but still rly kool the thing i didnt like about that game was that the mastery skills where way to over powered.

Arturito_Burrito

Smash Master
number 3 also includes one so youve pretty much played all of them except for the garden one id play them all but FE 6 sucks i think thats roys one it was just horrible has the worst story out of the last 5 and im waiting for the DS version to come out but idk know of thats coming out in the U.S. any1 want to fill me in on this?

Doodx

Smash Journeyman
roys one was not that bad but fe8 was the worst i ever played
horrible story
i only like the characters like ephraim(awesome for brawl) or joshua
fe7 was THE best
por is quite good and ike is one of the faster characters but in brawl the slowest
i can play fe1 but i dont want to because i wanna wait until i play the new version in the ds

Brinzy

Godfather of the Crimean Mafia
NNID
Brinzy
I definitely enjoyed the world that FE4 and FE5 were in over any of the rest of them. I liked Radiant Dawn. Path of Radiance... eh, it's alright. I wasn't bothered much by FE8. FE7 was great, and I used to play it all the time, but that was because it was my first FE game. Now... I don't think of it as anything special.

Ike in his games was strong, but definitely not my favorite. In fact...

Yeah. Ike was overpowered. That's why you have to play as Micaiah and get destroyed once in a while.
Check out Ike getting destroyed here. I uploaded those just for fun, and I danced around with Ike for a bit... but yeah, Micaiah's group wasn't that bad.

comboking

Smash Master
fire emblem rocks

and did you know Ike's side taunt is the animation he uses before attacking enemies in fire emblem

Rutger

Smash Master
3DS FC
1676-3683-2689
I have played Fire Emblem 3-10, finished 6, 7, 9, and 10, and I am playing 3, 4, 5, and 8 now, but I did not play a single Fire Emblem before last year.

For whatever reason, FE6 was my favorite one, my name here comes from it and Roy was my main back in Melee, Ike is my main now.

So I've become a FE fanatic in the course of one year.:ohwell:

Arturito_Burrito

Smash Master
wow how can people like FE 6 is it that my emulator sucks and tells the story really crapy? cause i remember that the characters besides roy and merlinus only had parts for like 2 chapters which is what really bugged me

Doodx

Smash Journeyman
wow how can people like FE 6 is it that my emulator sucks and tells the story really crapy? cause i remember that the characters besides roy and merlinus only had parts for like 2 chapters which is what really bugged me
lol u crasy
warning i may spell their names wrong
that myrmidon/swordmaster sooo cool u also forgot that red haired night that i cant remember his name!!! same for the green haired knight um im not shure but miledy(i cant remmeber well) the dragon rider was awesome...
who cares the game was awesome but its been so long since ive played it

Rutger

Smash Master
3DS FC
1676-3683-2689
Well I have a real copy of the game and since my Japanese is limited, the story really did not matter to me, I liked the difficulty of it. I have not done anything in FE5 yet but no other chapter felt as rewarding as when I beat chapter 21. I later read the story and it wasn't bad, just not amazing. If you want more on other characters try the supports, they add more to every playable character without forcing them into the story in some stupid way.

rehab

Smash Journeyman
I would have preferred Hector's presence to Ike's, but I'm cool with Ike and his games. I also would have preferred some drip named Sigurd from the 4th game to Marth, but any FE is good FE.

Arturito_Burrito

Smash Master
Well I have a real copy of the game and since my Japanese is limited, the story really did not matter to me, I liked the difficulty of it. I have not done anything in FE5 yet but no other chapter felt as rewarding as when I beat chapter 21. I later read the story and it wasn't bad, just not amazing. If you want more on other characters try the supports, they add more to every playable character without forcing them into the story in some stupid way.
you might want to play it again then cause the game ends at chapter 25 if you dont use any of the s wepons or the sword of seals plus some other stuff you get 4 extra chapters

Terios the Hedgehog

Smash Hero
I would have preferred Hector's presence to Ike's, but I'm cool with Ike and his games. I also would have preferred some drip named Sigurd from the 4th game to Marth, but any FE is good FE.
Hector, Ike and Marth should have all been in.

If I'm not mistaken Sigurd was supposed to be in but they threw in Roy as advertisement.

Rutger

Smash Master
3DS FC
1676-3683-2689
you might want to play it again then cause the game ends at chapter 25 if you dont use any of the s wepons or the sword of seals plus some other stuff you get 4 extra chapters
I did beat it with all the weapons, I used a guide to find out how to get every character and found out about the hidden chapters. (Made c21 harder since I had a turn limit, could not just camp in the corner and wait for the reinforcements to end.)

Thanks for trying to help anyways.

Martini!

Smash Rookie
I've played six through ten. And I actually played Fire Emblem before I played Melee. Putting Hector in brawl would have been so awesome!

To Rutger: I like how you named your profile after Rutger. He's so great.

Rutger

Smash Master
3DS FC
1676-3683-2689
To Rutger: I like how you named your profile after Rutger. He's so great.
Thanks, yeah he is great, plus I have always had a soft spot for the sword masters. (Not many people don't tho :laugh:)

To those wishing Hector was in, it would have been cool since he used axes but he really didn't stand a chance, what with him being a side lord and not being very popular in Japan from what I heard. Even so, it would have been nice to have more FE characters, Sigurd maybe, I remember hearing he was the most popular FE lord in Japan, and playing as a cavalier would be interesting.

I'm still mad that they cut Roy out at the last minute. :mad:

doom dragon 105

Smash Lord
nooooo marth should have been out and hector and ike should have been in.

honestly there should have been a sword lord - Ike an axe lord - hector and a lance lord - effrin or whatever his name is.

btw the story of path of radiance is really good im playing it and i like it alot so plese dont spoil the story at all in this thread.

Arturito_Burrito

Smash Master
nooooo marth should have been out and hector and ike should have been in.

honestly there should have been a sword lord - Ike an axe lord - hector and a lance lord - effrin or whatever his name is.

btw the story of path of radiance is really good im playing it and i like it alot so plese dont spoil the story at all in this thread.
o **** dude just wait till you find out that the black knight is ikes brother youll really love the story then you get a hint at one point its in the 2nd movie thing im pretty sure you already saw it but wont say anything so i dont spoil it

his bro should have been in brawl would have been sweet

Martini!

Smash Rookie
Thanks, yeah he is great, plus I have always had a soft spot for the sword masters. (Not many people don't tho :laugh:)

To those wishing Hector was in, it would have been cool since he used axes but he really didn't stand a chance, what with him being a side lord and not being very popular in Japan from what I heard. Even so, it would have been nice to have more FE characters, Sigurd maybe, I remember hearing he was the most popular FE lord in Japan, and playing as a cavalier would be interesting.

I'm still mad that they cut Roy out at the last minute. :mad:
Yeah, having Rutger means having Clarine. And having Clarine and Rutger and Dieck means a super awesome support triangle!

I know Hector didn't have much hope, but Eliwood had SOME. I mean, he's Roy's father and Roy was in Melee. And he was the first main lord introduced outside of Japan. It could have fit.

doom dragon 105

Smash Lord
o **** dude just wait till you find out that the black knight is ikes brother youll really love the story then you get a hint at one point its in the 2nd movie thing im pretty sure you already saw it but wont say anything so i dont spoil it

his bro should have been in brawl would have been sweet
your a fuking asswhole

Top Bottom