• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Fire Emblem Heroes Mafia: Book 2 - ENDGAME - A Surt-ain Mafia Loses, Town Prevails

D

Deleted member

It's possible that our reviver is also our doctor, as that has been the case for a handful of our past games.

In that case, I can see why they wouldn't want to reveal themselves.
No one should really assume that when the only time they overlapped was during my own game with Nightingale(hey, speaking of which, did anyone notice Fate 2 had no Berserkers).

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
No one should really assume that when the only time they overlapped was during my own game with Nightingale(hey, speaking of which, did anyone notice Fate 2 had no Berserkers).
I believe PokeMafia also had them overlap. Natz was Gardevoir and I recall her being the doctor and reviver.

But I may be wrong.

D

Deleted member

I believe PokeMafia also had them overlap. Natz was Gardevoir and I recall her being the doctor and reviver.

But I may be wrong.
Wasn't she, like, a Reflector? I'm not sure but I think it was referencing her Pokeball item in Smash but idk, I don't remember it that well

Holder of the Heel

Fiat justitia, pereat mundus
NNID
Roarfang
3DS FC
1332-7720-7283
Switch FC
6734-2078-8990
I'm not the only one who thought that no one needed anymore reason to think Shiny was sketch.
You leaving out that detail looks less like you're trying to protect Shiny (I mean... why would you?), and more like you're trying to protect yourself.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
If you're Wrys, claim now and we'll have Bardull lynched as that would make him Grima.
If you're not, then I want your character claim and SPECIFIC weapon, right now.
Dude, think of it this way, why would Dull be warned if he’s Wrys while our Caeda (aka Red Ryu aka a townie) wouldn’t?

Suspect me all you want, Shoe, but once Dull flips as Grima, don’t say I wasn’t on to something.

D

Deleted member

Dude, think of it this way, why would Dull be warned if he’s Wrys while our Caeda (aka Red Ryu aka a townie) wouldn’t?

Suspect me all you want, Shoe, but once Dull flips as Grima, don’t say I wasn’t on to something.
I want a claim, not a request of trust. Could he be Grima? Yeah, he could. As you said, it's a 50/50. But if you're not Wrys then you can't simply expect me to trust you over him without any reasoning or evidence.

And again, your character and weapon, please, these are important.

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
Personally, I think Shiny should go first before Barney.

We've already established that Shiny is 99% mafia and I see no benefit from letting him live to see N3 and D4.

Barney being Grima is incredibly likely, and I believe in it too, but I'm not sure Grima would be mafia. I think that Grima is a third party, and we're all here to shoot the mafia in their face. :laugh:

And if Grima is a third party, I don't see him as being that big of a threat because we already had one third party who could kill whenever, twice.

Wasn't she, like, a Reflector? I'm not sure but I think it was referencing her Pokeball item in Smash but idk, I don't remember it that well
naaah, I checked right now and Natz had Healing Wish (doctor) and Heal Pulse (revive).

It would've been neat if she was a reflector though, that reference would have been rad! :laugh:

D

Deleted member

Actually, I am curious about something.
Where is our reviver? I doubt they can do it more than once and there's no reason to hide oneself when they could just confirm themselves as Town and help us narrow down the suspect list.
Present. :V

He's definitely sketchy, how would he know about Z's role when the Ceada role never mentioned it. He definitely has to be Fell Robin.

I don't think your mafia, sorry. Which was the first game? I forgot...
FEH Mafia.
Your last minute "someone's gonna kill me!" to people led to poor Astolfo being the fall guy. :glare:

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
What’s Pokechu role? Someone quote it please
It's what Shiny just claimed today.

I can see the last sent PM of someone. I told this to Nabe N1 and Holder N2.

I didn't claim it because it was an obvious strategy for the mafia to have their most suspect member claim some ability and get a counterclaim so they know if the ability really exists or not, and because we didn't need a reason to suspect Shiny even more.

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~

But I may be wrong.
natz here, just watching on the sidelines but can confirm this

ya i was, both a doctor and a reviver, and its why i never outed myself as res in pokemafia
....shish what the hell man, you were the one i outed myself to first that i was doc/res dude

how the hell do ya not remember?

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
I want a claim, not a request of trust. Could he be Grima? Yeah, he could. As you said, it's a 50/50. But if you're not Wrys then you can't simply expect me to trust you over him without any reasoning or evidence.

And again, your character and weapon, please, these are important.
I’ve got one of those “say who I al and the role becomes obvious” characters, so I’d rather stay quiet to not let the mafia know.

I hope you understand.

But I’ll give you one nice little riddle;

If Shiny got reprimanded at Day 2 with a modvote, what rule could he have possibly broken to earn that OTHER than making an unauthorized PM? And why would no one other than me claim that they’re the ones who received this illegal PM?

As long as Shiny is a scum suspect, how can I be if there’s viable proof that I DON’T share a PM with him at all times?

D

Deleted member

Yeah, regardless of the Grima deal, I think Shiny should be our priority here. Not only is he not acting in-character, he has claimed the same role as Pokechu.
Also, I still haven't gotten a reply on the supposed PM snoopers.
Present. :V

FEH Mafia.
Your last minute "someone's gonna kill me!" to people led to poor Astolfo being the fall guy. :glare:
What character are you, Golden?

D

Deleted member

natz here, just watching on the sidelines but can confirm this

ya i was, both a doctor and a reviver, and its why i never outed myself as res in pokemafia

....shish what the hell man, you were the one i outed myself to first that i was doc/res dude

how the hell do ya not remember?
Me memory is bad.
I’ve got one of those “say who I al and the role becomes obvious” characters, so I’d rather stay quiet to not let the mafia know.

I hope you understand.

But I’ll give you one nice little riddle;

If Shiny got reprimanded at Day 2 with a modvote, what rule could he have possibly broken to earn that OTHER than making an unauthorized PM? And why would no one other than me claim that they’re the ones who received this illegal PM?

As long as Shiny is a scum suspect, how can I be if there’s viable proof that I DON’T share a PM with him at all times?
Grima is still a thing. A threat you recognize yet deny to assist in its investigation. If you will not give me a character, give me a weapon then.

#HBC | Nabe

Beneath it all, he had H-cups all along
Can't breathe, but the view is equal to the taste
this post has been sized for comfort

I don't really know what you're talking about regarding Pokechu and town clears, yada yada. Stop making weird assumptions and let's focus on the meat.
Pokechu didn't shoot me N1, and we had an extremely productive support. I have no reason to think he's scum.

My problem with your theory is that you are trying to set up whoever spoke to Ryu as the fall-guy, so it's not like there is merit in them claiming regardless of alignment. However, we both know that this is a terrible thing to do regardless because the very same logic was used to get me killed in the last game and I was Town.
You can't possibly deny that knowing who Ryu supported is valuable. For one thing, he's a cop, so if a townie supported him N2, they could know who he targeted N1, and what their alignment was, information that we don't have because of the brevity of D2. We could also begin to get an understanding of who might have known that Ryu was a cop, if anyone. It's far from the harmful question you're trying to portray it as.

There is another flaw in your logic; you're suggesting that Ryu was some "random inactive" in the thread which implies that it would not be a reason for him to be shot. However...
<homestuck.mp4>

You forgot that LoneKonWolf was killed on Night 1. There was virtually nothing to garner from the slot as its interactions were limited and fruitless.
As Kon was a claimed protective role going into Night 1, I think we've covered this in full.

That said, the prevailing sentiment of the Mafia might not be to attack people that are actively participating in the thread. The prevailing sentiment might be to attack players they think might be power roles hiding in the darkness of inactivity...you should already guess it by now; the shoe fits perfectly. This is also a recurring pattern in previous NZone-hosted games, where the NZone mafia had a tendency to aim for players that were inactive or lurky in gameplay. This was a thing in Gorf's game, for example.
Kon wasn't a random shot, and therefore he's not proof of Ryu being a random shot. Also, randomly shooting into the inactive crowd instead of shooting confirmed townie Holder is not good scum play.

Secondly, do you truly believe that Red Ryu would tell someone he is the Cop? I do not believe he would do such a thing, frankly, especially because his role looks like it was a 1-shot, just like Holder's. He is not so inexperienced that he would tell someone his role in such a fashion.
As already addressed, Ryu wasn't a one-shot cop, he was a fulltime cop and a one-shot role cop. I don't want to speak to Ryu's experience, as he's never experienced one-on-one Night PM mechanics. But it's very unlikely that he was a random shot, and if someone were to come forward and say that they supported with him, that would obviously be very good information to have.

You are pushing avenues that are incredibly dangerous and it looks like you are trying to get anyone lynched for terrible and completely not thought out reasons. Oh yes, I went there. If you're Town, you will back off this incredibly foolish path instilled by half-baked WIFOM that you KNOW you shouldn't be using as a reason to pursue these players.
Maybe wait until someone claims to have supported Ryu before trying to villify me for pursuing them. Trying to prevent this unknown person from claiming their support is not good town behaviour.

You do realize I've played with Ura in, like, more than just one game, right? I very clearly saw his Town play in Fate mafia, and it was obvious something was off in this game. I wasn't the only one who thought this either; Red Ryu also felt Ura's play was off, albeit you never voiced concern towards his slot. You're arbitrarily drawing lines based on peculiar and odd "meta assessments" between my slot and others when the reality of the situation is that you do not have a grip on my meta and are struggling to force my jigsaw piece into a spot it simply doesn't belong. You are trying to set up multiple lynches that are completely foolish and have bad fundamentals.
I am always looking at Red Ruy. But he made maybe four posts in D1, none in D2. The reason you're the talking point is because you made more posts, and those posts were clearly not to my liking. Also, Ryu didn't claim to have any special insight into Ura's meta.

Also, how is me asking Ura why his play might be different "intimate"? That was me asking Ura a completely reasonable question that other people were also wondering about.
I don't think you were familiar enough with Ura's play to make that statement. And if that's the case, then it's fake intimacy.

Splitting this up into two posts, because the next quote deserves to be on top.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Grima is still a thing. A threat you recognize yet deny to assist in its investigation. If you will not give me a character, give me a weapon then.
“Deny to assist”

I’m the first one to point out that him being aware of the third-party hunting him from the beginning was a huge red flag!

And I’ve got my reasons to not reveal anything for the time being. Let’s just say I’ve learned from past games and now, I’m playing safely.

Heck, I played similarly in the past two games; being quiet about my abilities until I could prove them. Once I get a bingo, I’ll talk. Just like I did in those games.

D

Deleted member

“Deny to assist”

I’m the first one to point out that him being aware of the third-party hunting him from the beginning was a huge red flag!

And I’ve got my reasons to not reveal anything for the time being. Let’s just say I’ve learned from past games and now, I’m playing safely.

Heck, I played similarly in the past two games; being quiet about my abilities until I could prove them. Once I get a bingo, I’ll talk. Just like I did in those games.
All I'm asking is a flavor claim so I, and everyone else, can piece things together as well. The way you reacted to Bard's post seems to imply you know something we don't so I'd like to know what is going on. If your role is as good as you claim it, then I have no doubts you could just be protected during Night.

And while we're at it
BarDulL BarDulL
Character claim, if you will.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
All I'm asking is a flavor claim so I, and everyone else, can piece things together as well. The way you reacted to Bard's post seems to imply you know something we don't so I'd like to know what is going on. If your role is as good as you claim it, then I have no doubts you could just be protected during Night.
What’s going on is that I don’t want to get killed.

But I’m still willing to take the risk of thinking Dull is Grima due to the simple fact that he got more info than Ryu concerning the fact that someone wants to hunt him.

Why would Wrys get this info while Caeda wouldn’t when Z’s flavor makes it clear they’re on the same team (not to mention the third option is GRIMA)? This alone is enough to make me suspicious, but combined with the stuff Nabe is saying, I’m sarting to think we’ve got our Vessel.

The PM snoopers can prove themselves tonight by aiming for Holder tonight, given the announcement that I made in boldes underlines earlier. Whoever gets it wrong is our liar.

Though if they can prove themselves today, that can work too.

D

Deleted member

Yeah, regardless of the Grima deal, I think Shiny should be our priority here. Not only is he not acting in-character, he has claimed the same role as Pokechu.
Also, I still haven't gotten a reply on the supposed PM snoopers.

What character are you, Golden?
Olivia.

D

Deleted member

What’s going on is that I don’t want to get killed.

But I’m still willing to take the risk of thinking Dull is Grima due to the simple fact that he got more info than Ryu concerning the fact that someone wants to hunt him.

Why would Wrys get this info while Caeda wouldn’t when Z’s flavor makes it clear they’re on the same team (not to mention the third option is GRIMA)? This alone is enough to make me suspicious, but combined with the stuff Nabe is saying, I’m sarting to think we’ve got our Vessel.

The PM snoopers can prove themselves tonight by aiming for Holder tonight, given the announcement that I made in boldes underlines earlier. Whoever gets it wrong is our liar.

Though if they can prove themselves today, that can work too.
As much as I'd like to trust you, you have given us no reason for us to do so. And now you're trying to delay the lynch of a prime suspect when kast time this happened, we let Ura wander around Town freely despite flipping as a 3rd Party. Your secret role means jack **** to me if I can't trust you.
Olivia. With a revive ability? Yup, time to pull up my post I've been saving

What I find curious is that we seemingly have a Reviver played straight, games after last having any of those. Not only that but you have remained hidden until now. AND Holder, the one who has expressed his distaste towards Reviver in the past, is actually thankful for it.

Okay, I guess it's enough beating around the bush from me, so let's get to the point already: I believe Grima is the Reviver.

Flavor wise, it makes perfect sense, Grima creates the Risen after all. From a game design standpoint, we've long moved from Town-confirmed roles like this and I'd like to believe Opossum wouldn't design a game like this after he made sure to nerf Night phases and extend Day phases.

So, in conclusion: GoldenYuuitusin, YOU are Grima!

Holder of the Heel

NNID
Roarfang
3DS FC
1332-7720-7283
Switch FC
6734-2078-8990
I said I was thankful out of politeness, I in the same breath pointed out that it shouldn't have been me because I am powerless.

Although Olivia being the reviver is indeed really strange... but if he claims to be the one and no one counters it I guess it's true.

D

Deleted member

I said I was thankful out of politeness, I in the same breath pointed out that it shouldn't have been me because I am powerless.

Although Olivia being the reviver is indeed really strange... but if he claims to be the one and no one counters it I guess it's true.
That's not my point, I do believe Golden is a Reviver, just not one with the Town's best interests in mind.

Holder of the Heel

NNID
Roarfang
3DS FC
1332-7720-7283
Switch FC
6734-2078-8990
Well if he turned me into a Risen I'd have been alerted to it.

At the same time though, if he had I wouldn't tell any of you guys because I'd probably not be townie anymore.

#HBC | Nabe

Z25 scum slipped when he suggested that any mayor that claimed at that point of time was likely scum. His goal was to eliminate any player he could to fulfill his win condition. I recognized this right away, and rightfully so. This is not a "forgettable" reason. It means that my eyes are keener than yours, I guess. I backed off because I thought he was just being noob-town, a mistake I will not allow to happen again. There was another reason, but one I'm not ever going to divulge. Either way, I am more concerned with reading people correctly than lynching anyone I can for bad reasons, which seems to be your main MO. Where is the scum intent in unvoting an Indy when Z25 was looking to be a lynch candidate moving forward?
This is really bizarre posturing on your part. For one thing, as I've brought forward already toDay, you never had a vote on Z25. To say that you regret backing off when you never got on is bonkers, and to say that you unvoted him when you didn't shows how forgettable it really must have been. The scum intent from your Day 1 was not only not having a vote on anyone at the end of the Day, but not ever having made a single vote outside of the initial RVS. That is not the definition of having keener eyes than a player who voted on and lynched the person you claim to have had eyes on. What it is, is exactly what I've accused you of: a Day 1 without stepping on any toes. That's continued in the next point, though.

Also, "I'll never divulge my cool secret!" is not what anybody wants from you right now.

"BarDulL is being too nice and not stepping on enough toes, he must be scum lol." Do you know how irritating it is to hear this? You are using meta from eons ago that simply isn't correct and you're clinging onto it like it's some universal truth, as if my brain isn't capable of adapting or changing in any significant way.
Here's an example of my adaptation: I explicitly did not try to engage you very much on D1 because of how you reacted in the last game when I did. I had intended on letting you do your own thing and waiting for something more conclusive. You brought the fight to me, not the other way around.

And yet, you did manage to say the same things as in the previous game, just in a chummy, inconsequential way that attempts to spur others to act instead. "Ooh, I'd like to get that pesky Nabe character, but I'm just not allowed! Isn't he bad news, everyone?"

I also DID have initiative and interacted with many slots, so I don't get where you're coming from with this; you are pulling things right out of your tush. I had more fruitful interactions than most players on D1, so I'm completely perplexed by your weird tunneling and rationale to pursue my slot.
The argument is that you didn't vote, but we can go one further: asking Nabe-style survey questions, explaining game mechanics and voicing soft stances isn't "fruitful interactions" with anyone.

This is silly. I warned people, and then the Indy flipped, and EVERYONE CAN SEE IN THE INDY'S ROLE PM THAT THEY WERE AFTER CERTAIN PEOPLE. How clearly do I need to spell it out for you and everyone else that character claims were NOT a good idea? I did my due diligence, and now you're trying to turn that against me as if it's some kind of scummy thing to do. Are you kidding me, dude?
I'll just straight up say it: of course I knew to some degree about the indy's win condition. I did it because I am one of the people he was after and my PM suggested as much. Claiming weapons would narrow down the Indy's line of approach significantly. Claiming I knew this would be highly suspect and attract the attention of the Indy, which is why I DID NOT CLAIM AS MUCH ON D1.

We also don't know with any certainty if there is a player that is connected to the Indy in some way. Read the Indy PM very carefully. Do not ask any additional questions about this, for you will get no answers.

Suspicious, mysterious, electric. Again, "I'll never divulge my cool secret!" is not what anybody wants from you right now.

Also, just in general, it boggles my mind that you're not aware of this, but claiming weapons is a really terrible idea because helps the Mafia in alpha strike situations, or situations where it is simply too difficult to narrow down who the culprit could be in the event of an accidental hammer. There may even be abilities we don't know of that can adversely affect the weapons of players. This is actually INCREDIBLY likely. You are a bane to Town's existence.
If you think weapon claims should be left to an alpha strike situation, you should say that. If you don't think they should ever be claimed at all, you're saying town shouldn't know if and when things will go south.

I tried to engage you in conversation, and you straight up disappeared and never responded to me once directly in the thread on D2. D2 was 2.5 hours long, not just 10 minutes, you exaggerating goose.
Am I exaggerating, to say that you could have said something more direct to me than, "I'm patiently waiting"? Then, when I immediately support requested you when I saw that the Day ended, and you accused me of ghosting you, that's not exaggeration, right?

I don't think you understood what I meant. You were claiming a COP role to players. It is very likely that you would have continued to do this up until the Cop's inevitable death. Claiming Cop may have been an attempt on your end to gain trust from other players.
Again, Pokechu will confirm that I told him my plan to say in thread everything that went on in the PM relating to the cop claim. I would have continued on requesting support with Pokechu Night 2 if the Day hadn't ended abruptly, because we would have had people's reactions to the gambit to talk about. Without that having happened, it was a better choice to diversify and hear from someone new -- you.

What if Pokechu was a doctor, or some other kind of protective role or investigative like a watcher? You would obviously be attracting them to your slot fruitlessly. And what was your plan if you accidentally engaged THE REAL COP and told him that you were the cop, causing him to CC you in the following day phase? It's such an egregious and selfish oversight if you're Town.
If Pokechu had claimed doctor to me, I would have sent him to Kon, the guy who already claimed a protective role Day 1. Why would he choose anyone else to begin with, outside of your thoughtbox without context? And if I had hit cop, I would have said "oops" and told him my real role, but out of 13 other players that didn't seem likely.

Yeah, uh, get off your high horse buddy, you did not put any real thought into your actions if you're Town and you're going to have to hold this L. Not a debate, you are on the chopping block. Whether or not I want you gone for sure today remains to be seen
Yeah, uh, get off your high horse buddy, you did not put any real thought into your actions if you're Town and you're going to have to hold this L. Not a debate, you are on the chopping block. Whether or not I want you gone for sure today is crystal-clear.

---

鉄腕
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
There are multiple potential targets here (BarduIL, Shiny, & Pokechu) and three holdouts (Nabe, Unikorn, & Maven). Shishoe & Praline, as well, have given little info beyond indiscreet Day 1 character hints.

What I find curious is that we seemingly have a Reviver played straight, games after last having any of those. Not only that but you have remained hidden until now. AND Holder, the one who has expressed his distaste towards Reviver in the past, is actually thankful for it.

Okay, I guess it's enough beating around the bush from me, so let's get to the point already: I believe Grima is the Reviver.

Flavor wise, it makes perfect sense, Grima creates the Risen after all. From a game design standpoint, we've long moved from Town-confirmed roles like this and I'd like to believe Opossum wouldn't design a game like this after he made sure to nerf Night phases and extend Day phases.

That would be quite the plot twist. That said Golden did claim Dancer Day 1 and Olivia being a thing sounds like a very Opossum thing to add.

My only thought is how such a role would work? 3rd Party Reviver sounds kind of off in terms of what their endgame goal would be and would stick out like a sore thumb if multiple people were to suddenly to be revived. IDK if some of the DGame vets can offer their thoughts.

#HBC | Nabe

Let's maybe avoid weird (although admittedly interesting) setup spec like second indies, third indies, or questionable revivers. For one thing:

Opossum said:
A word of warning...in addition to the Mafia themselves, there exists another threat to the town. If they succeed in their goals, a townie victory will be considerably harder to attain, though it will still be possible. Be careful.
We've already cleared the threat talked about here. "A townie victory will be considerably harder to attain" pretty accurately describes the Z25 role PM, which has a wincon that involved killing the town's cop (Caeda). This also strongly implies that there's only the Mafia, and "another threat". Suggesting otherwise, while it would be cool, is just unnecessary FUD unless evidence comes along.

The reviver should claim, though. That's a fact.

Maven89

Smash Master
i can roleclaim if people want, it doesn’t matter much. Never saw anyone care about me claiming.

Pretty sure remaining scum are Shiny, Bardull and Praline, in that order of most to least

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
GArdevoir was the doc/revivor, explod was the reflector
offtopic post but

Wow, you sure have a good memory !!:laugh::joyful:

My memory is a literal zero out of ten. :'^( When I told Shish I thought Gardevoir was the doc/reviver I wasn't even 100% sure of it myself, I thought I was gonna get put in my place :laugh::joyful:

Given the nature of your role, I doubt Goldie would’ve let you live if he was scum, even if he plays in a very townie way as a scum.

With that said... @GoldenYuiitusin Did you dance?
Yeah, since Olivia also has a dancing ability, I think Golden's safe. It's easily provable, and the way Stoopid asked Golden, it sounds to me like Stoopid knows Golden's actual role (could be wrong though), and I think that since this game has more flavor than the last, with the different day modes, the villains being the bad guys, etc., that a dancer would be a shoo-in for this game.

Plus, didn't Opo say after we lynched Z that the third party threat had been lynched? And IIRC in Mario Mafia we were notified of the third party threat as well, but I could be wrong. Grima being a reviver and a cultist would be just like King Boo, and I think that that'd qualify as another "third party threat".
c

D

Deleted member

As much as I'd like to trust you, you have given us no reason for us to do so. And now you're trying to delay the lynch of a prime suspect when kast time this happened, we let Ura wander around Town freely despite flipping as a 3rd Party. Your secret role means jack **** to me if I can't trust you.

I didn't hide it.
Day after I revived Holder literally ended after I left for a social event (though I alluded to doing so) and I'm on mobile while I'm up at my grandfather's, making posting here a pain in the ass.
I DID outright say I revived Holder when I saw the post questioning that and I DID tell Tri last night.

But by all means waste your time with me.

D

Deleted member

There are multiple potential targets here (BarduIL, Shiny, & Pokechu) and three holdouts (Nabe, Unikorn, & Maven). Shishoe & Praline, as well, have given little info beyond indiscreet Day 1 character hints.

That would be quite the plot twist. That said Golden did claim Dancer Day 1 and Olivia being a thing sounds like a very Opossum thing to add.

My only thought is how such a role would work? 3rd Party Reviver sounds kind of off in terms of what their endgame goal would be and would stick out like a sore thumb if multiple people were to suddenly to be revived. IDK if some of the DGame vets can offer their thoughts.
Kinda like what King Boo was supposed to be in Mario Mafia, a type of Cult Leader. We have to remember we know FOR A FACT that Grima is out there and I really don't think he's Town-sided.
And I haven't claimed simply because no one asked me to do so outside of Jojalole in our PM, though I had a character hint in my avatar ever since I got my Role PM.

Also, Wolfie557 Wolfie557 hasn't really said anything after his unitial claim so I'd like to see if he has anything to contribute.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
offtopic post but

Wow, you sure have a good memory !!:laugh::joyful:

My memory is a literal zero out of ten. :'^( When I told Shish I thought Gardevoir was the doc/reviver I wasn't even 100% sure of it myself, I thought I was gonna get put in my place :laugh::joyful:

Yeah, since Olivia also has a dancing ability, I think Golden's safe. It's easily provable, and the way Stoopid asked Golden, it sounds to me like Stoopid knows Golden's actual role (could be wrong though), and I think that since this game has more flavor than the last, with the different day modes, the villains being the bad guys, etc., that a dancer would be a shoo-in for this game.

Plus, didn't Opo say after we lynched Z that the third party threat had been lynched? And IIRC in Mario Mafia we were notified of the third party threat as well, but I could be wrong. Grima being a reviver and a cultist would be just like King Boo, and I think that that'd qualify as another "third party threat".
c
Why wouldn't I remember my own game? lol

Top Bottom