• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Fire Emblem Heroes Mafia: Book 2 - ENDGAME - A Surt-ain Mafia Loses, Town Prevails

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
uhhh

so who's down for another round of Cop, Protect, Kill?

Cop: Barney
Protect: Shish/Holder
Kill:
Shiny

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Do people know something about Shiny that I don't? I don't know if his activity is high enough to wait for him to respond to somewhat ambiguous pressure before deadline.
He's not dropping more than just his character, which is very un-Shiny of him. Not even a "Trust me. I'm a townie." that he often uses in previous games, where he's ALWAYS been town.

Then there's the strange circumstances of day 2, and his defense of Z when the latter was at his shadiest doesn't help (yes, Z was third-party, but my point is that Shiny defended the shadiest of us)

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Do people know something about Shiny that I don't? I don't know if his activity is high enough to wait for him to respond to somewhat ambiguous pressure before deadline.
Well last day phase the day ended almost immediately after Shiny voted for Jojalole. It may be coincidence but it’s all we got right now.

#HBC | Nabe

Beneath it all, he had H-cups all along
Can't breathe, but the view is equal to the taste
I'm not suggesting to hang Bard toDay, but Bard's still on the table for me, ;) because a mafia Bard would have known about Ryu being the cop. Maybe people can argue about whether or not mafia!Pokechu would have killed Kon (claimed doc) over me (claimed cop) during N1, but I read my N1 support with Pokechu as a straightforward town tell.

Well last day phase the day ended almost immediately after Shiny voted for Jojalole. It may be coincidence but it’s all we got right now.
Oh, right.

#HBC | Nabe

I am especially interested in who supported with Ryu Night 1, actually. If scum knew that Ryu was the cop N1, and they knew that they could end Day 2 early with an ability, then killing Kon N1 and quickly entering N2 to kill Ryu was the right order to do it in.

If a townie ended yesterDay prematurely, by the way, they should definitely claim.

also also @Shishœ do you agree now that claiming supports would have been a good idea?

BarDulL

Town Vampire
I'm not suggesting to hang Bard toDay, but Bard's still on the table for me, ;) because a mafia Bard would have known about Ryu being the cop. Maybe people can argue about whether or not mafia!Pokechu would have killed Kon (claimed doc) over me (claimed cop) during N1, but I read my N1 support with Pokechu as a straightforward town tell.

Oh, right.
How would a mafia bard know Ryu was the cop???? The mafia’s “role cop” or whatever Ura was died before he could ever use an ability. You’re continuously grasping at straws towards my slot.

Meanwhile, your scum read on me was awful and based on things that aren’t true. At the same time, you are claiming a cop role to people which effectively would attract protective roles and cop counter claims in the main thread ignorantly and in disregard. The optimal way to play this role would have been to be blatantly townie and forthright as a presence in the thread, not claiming some form of cop role to gain the trust of townies and have them claim to you.

Kill Nabe.

D

Deleted member

I am especially interested in who supported with Ryu Night 1, actually. If scum knew that Ryu was the cop N1, and they knew that they could end Day 2 early with an ability, then killing Kon N1 and quickly entering N2 to kill Ryu was the right order to do it in.

If a townie ended yesterDay prematurely, by the way, they should definitely claim.

also also @Shishœ do you agree now that claiming supports would have been a good idea?
I believe claiming them after the fact is much better because now there isn't a way out for scum. They couldn't have incriminated someone on purpose this way.

Anyways, I talked to Jojalole N1. Night 2, I had sent a request to Uni but never got paired up so I just ended up spending the Night without talking to anyone. I'm not really sure what happened, I thought that even if Uni was already talking to someone, I'd get paired up with someone else but I never did. And I guess that means no one sent me a request either...

With that said,
@ShinyLegendary
Full roleclaim, now

Vote: ShinyLegendary

I believe others have already given enough reason to suspect him and I have to agree with them. He was also one of the few people online when the Day ended earlier and it did almost immediatelly after his vote. Normally, I'd believe this to be a setup but coupled wuth everything surrounding him, I'm more than suspicious.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
I believe claiming them after the fact is much better because now there isn't a way out for scum. They couldn't have incriminated someone on purpose this way.

Anyways, I talked to Jojalole N1. Night 2, I had sent a request to Uni but never got paired up so I just ended up spending the Night without talking to anyone. I'm not really sure what happened, I thought that even if Uni was already talking to someone, I'd get paired up with someone else but I never did. And I guess that means no one sent me a request either...

With that said,
@ShinyLegendary
Full roleclaim, now

I believe others have already given enough reason to suspect him and I have to agree with them. He was also one of the few people online when the Day ended earlier and it did almost immediatelly after his vote. Normally, I'd believe this to be a setup but coupled wuth everything surrounding him, I'm more than suspicious.
Sorry Shish, Uni chose me over you.

D

Deleted member

With that said,
@ShinyLegendary
Full roleclaim, now

I said I was Gray.

#HBC | Nabe

How would a mafia bard know Ryu was the cop???? The mafia’s “role cop” or whatever Ura was died before he could ever use an ability. You’re continuously grasping at straws towards my slot.
If you were to read or reference my posts, you would see that I'm talking about scum having had a support with Ryu. Ura's death makes it clearer that the scum knowledge was support-based, because it eliminates an entire avenue of discovery for them. That is, unless you think they shot rando inactive Ryu over literally anyone else in the thread, including the recently revived and confirmed Holder. And this has nothing to do with your slot; reading comprehension would show you that I'm only saying you're not the town clear that I believe Pokechu to be.

Meanwhile, your scum read on me was awful and based on things that aren’t true.
  • You made an unusually intimate comment to Ura about his play being different from Fate Mafia, which he responded to negatively. I don't think that you could have been familiar enough with his play to say that, and tellingly, you didn't follow up on the comment chain.
  • You voted Z25 for a forgettable reason, then unvoted towards the end of Day 1, saying that you were 'fine' on Z25 after all, and that you weren't sure when deadline was. You didn't replace this vote, meaning it was blank for the lynch. That's very unlike you, as you understand the necessity of a D1 lynch, and of the need for voting accountability.
  • You were generally chummy and docile all of Day 1, no initiative, which combined with the vote log makes you look as if you're going for the world record of fewest toes stepped on. And while this could be attributed to a power role that you're trying to hide, you went out of your way to talk about part of your role Day 1, which suggests that not to be the case.
  • On that same subject, you haven't said anything since then about the potential dangers of claiming characters / weapons, which suggests that you said it for credit.
  • In our support PM last Night, which I requested, you started dealing with my questioning your play (all these same points) by first adopting a joking attitude, then calling me hypocritical (why?), and then by suggesting that my absence during the brief Day 2 was "ghosting the thread". You then said, "I loaded the thread up with clues! How could you possibly think I'm mafia?" It's not helpful to your image whatsoever that the first time you've leaned into this game at all was when I accused you of shallow play, and you didn't even do it in public. After I rebutted, you started in on memes and lion references from a previous game, and accused me of "egregious oversights" despite not actually proving them to be so. That's when I decided to use the same tactic that I used on Pokechu Night 1, and not before. At this point, I asked for a simple and direct explanation of why your play was different, and you only said, "different doesn't mean scummy!" Well, it does from where I'm standing.

At the same time, you are claiming a cop role to people which effectively would attract protective roles and cop counter claims in the main thread ignorantly and in disregard.
That's not true at all. I'm not currently claiming cop, which seems to be what you're saying here. The initial plan was to claim to scumread Pokechu alone to bait a nightkill into my commute. But when it became abundantly clear that Pokechu was engaging with me rather than planning to shoot me, I decided the new plan was to say in-thread Day 2 that I had fakeclaimed cop to Pokechu and didn't get shot, and see what people had to say about it. Pokechu can attest to this being true. (Although I told him at the time that I would be lying about not being a cop.) But when Day 2 ended before I even got there, I immediately support requested you, my next scumread, questioned you directly in private, and then went in on the same cop gambit.

At no point did this ever reach the thread and put any protective role or cop in danger of even seeing it, much less wasting resources or baiting counter-claims. You suggesting otherwise is absolutely disingenuous, and runs counter to reality.

The optimal way to play this role would have been to be blatantly townie and forthright as a presence in the thread, not claiming some form of cop role to gain the trust of townies and have them claim to you.
I don't think that you're in any position to say that I haven't played my role right. For one, you're assuming that you know my role in full. Don't bother asking, because again, you're not in any position to get a response. Regardless, one-on-one Night PMs are the perfect venue for this kind of play.

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
if shiny's claim is authentic

why would he continue to support Z25 after Z had claimed his own ability? :confused:
I didn’t want to have to do this day one. But I’m the viligante for the town. I can only kill two times the game and track pms.
I think both Z25 and Holder need to do some explanation, but Z25 at least sounds more convincing.
W...Wait? Why me?
I think Z25 is town. I am defending him because I think he is potentially a townie. Trust me on this guys!

#HBC | Nabe

Posting is a nightmare with the site so slow.

Clarification on Bard's vote Day 1, because it wasn't what I remembered it being. Here's the actual vote he made Day 1:
Vote: ---

A foreigner of unknown origin, but is draped in red. Who are you, and what brings you to these lands?

Fine I'll be transparent, I am jealous that they are at the top of the staff list on account of using special characters in their name. https://smashboards.com/members/

Oh yeah, Opossum Opossum I vote for majority lynches only after 24 hours as well. #teampraline
Out of curiosity, Bard, did you request support with Dashes, or did Dashes request you?

And here I was, thinking maybe he was referring to feta cheese, or perhaps the word “fatal.” :awesome:

What is this so-called “mayor hunt”? Are mayors generally considered to be anti-town or mafia?

Unvote
Empty unvote. Not strange, considering it was meant as RVS to begin with.

Whenever I don't get something crazy going, everyone just camps the top platform like a bunch of pudgy pigeons waiting for bread to drop. :(

I'll throw my hat into the ring:

I'm a little concerned about Z25. His push on LoneKonWolf seems more in line with a policy lynch, and I also don't like that he seemed like he was trying to set up a potential Mayor to be lynched. I might end up voting for him before day's end.

Pokechu Pokechu You sort of disappeared. Any thoughts? Who is le scummy scum?
This post was the one I was focused on, and it's right after that I asked what people thought of Bard. He's acting here like he has to tiptoe in order to voice an opinion. More importantly, he's talking about Z25, and it's the only real suspicion that he mentioned in D1. So when he posted the next post, I assumed it was a Z25 unvote without paying attention.

I have to go unfortunately, not sure exactly when deadline is but I retract my suspicion on Z25, I think he's fine for now. I don't think a mayor should be read just because they are a mayor, we should be trying to analyze the intent of their votes...should a claim ever arise. I otherwise like the slot as I voiced earlier (felt him vs. Lone was more TvT than SvT).

I think I unvoted earlier but just to be super sure:

Unvote

Opossum Opossum when is the deadline?
The wording here made it seem to me that he was unvoting Z25. I see now that he was just re-unvoting his RVS vote on Dashes. I'd still prefer if he had voted somewhere rather than nowhere.

---

鉄腕
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211

BarDulL

Town Vampire
@ShinyLegendary, here's the situation:

People suspect you of voting for someone, then having one of your scum teammates end the day early with a quick lynch. Or maybe it was you that actually ended the day.

As a Spy, you should have received some kind of information as a result. That is currently what people are asking for at the moment.

If you have any questions about your role or how it works, you should ask the mod, then come back here and explain any additional information you have received as a result of your role.

BarDulL

Town Vampire
if shiny's claim is authentic

why would he continue to support Z25 after Z had claimed his own ability? :confused:
I know of a very good reason why he would do that, actually. I won't say it point-blank, but he's obviously...inexperienced to some degree.

BarDulL

Town Vampire
Alright Nabe, lets do this.

ALSO, TO EVERYONE HERE, THIS IS EXTREMELY IMPORTANT TO READ, SO IF YOU'RE TOWN, DO NOT SKIM OVER THIS. VERY MANY IMPORTANT POINTS ARE MADE. DO NOT BE A SHEEP. DO NOT BE LAZY. READ THIS POST.

If you were to read or reference my posts, you would see that I'm talking about scum having had a support with Ryu. Ura's death makes it clearer that the scum knowledge was support-based, because it eliminates an entire avenue of discovery for them. That is, unless you think they shot rando inactive Ryu over literally anyone else in the thread, including the recently revived and confirmed Holder. And this has nothing to do with your slot; reading comprehension would show you that I'm only saying you're not the town clear that I believe Pokechu to be.
I don't really know what you're talking about regarding Pokechu and town clears, yada yada. Stop making weird assumptions and let's focus on the meat.

My problem with your theory is that you are trying to set up whoever spoke to Ryu as the fall-guy, so it's not like there is merit in them claiming regardless of alignment. However, we both know that this is a terrible thing to do regardless because the very same logic was used to get me killed in the last game and I was Town. There is another flaw in your logic; you're suggesting that Ryu was some "random inactive" in the thread which implies that it would not be a reason for him to be shot. However...

You forgot that LoneKonWolf was killed on Night 1. There was virtually nothing to garner from the slot as its interactions were limited and fruitless. That said, the prevailing sentiment of the Mafia might not be to attack people that are actively participating in the thread. The prevailing sentiment might be to attack players they think might be power roles hiding in the darkness of inactivity...you should already guess it by now; the shoe fits perfectly. This is also a recurring pattern in previous NZone-hosted games, where the NZone mafia had a tendency to aim for players that were inactive or lurky in gameplay. This was a thing in Gorf's game, for example.

Secondly, do you truly believe that Red Ryu would tell someone he is the Cop? I do not believe he would do such a thing, frankly, especially because his role looks like it was a 1-shot, just like Holder's. He is not so inexperienced that he would tell someone his role in such a fashion. You are pushing avenues that are incredibly dangerous and it looks like you are trying to get anyone lynched for terrible and completely not thought out reasons. Oh yes, I went there. If you're Town, you will back off this incredibly foolish path instilled by half-baked WIFOM that you KNOW you shouldn't be using as a reason to pursue these players.

• You made an unusually intimate comment to Ura about his play being different from Fate Mafia, which he responded to negatively. I don't think that you could have been familiar enough with his play to say that, and tellingly, you didn't follow up on the comment chain.
You do realize I've played with Ura in, like, more than just one game, right? I very clearly saw his Town play in Fate mafia, and it was obvious something was off in this game. I wasn't the only one who thought this either; Red Ryu also felt Ura's play was off, albeit you never voiced concern towards his slot. You're arbitrarily drawing lines based on peculiar and odd "meta assessments" between my slot and others when the reality of the situation is that you do not have a grip on my meta and are struggling to force my jigsaw piece into a spot it simply doesn't belong. You are trying to set up multiple lynches that are completely foolish and have bad fundamentals.

Also, how is me asking Ura why his play might be different "intimate"? That was me asking Ura a completely reasonable question that other people were also wondering about.

• You voted Z25 for a forgettable reason, then unvoted towards the end of Day 1, saying that you were 'fine' on Z25 after all, and that you weren't sure when deadline was. You didn't replace this vote, meaning it was blank for the lynch. That's very unlike you, as you understand the necessity of a D1 lynch, and of the need for voting accountability.
Z25 scum slipped when he suggested that any mayor that claimed at that point of time was likely scum. His goal was to eliminate any player he could to fulfill his win condition. I recognized this right away, and rightfully so. This is not a "forgettable" reason. It means that my eyes are keener than yours, I guess. I backed off because I thought he was just being noob-town, a mistake I will not allow to happen again. There was another reason, but one I'm not ever going to divulge. Either way, I am more concerned with reading people correctly than lynching anyone I can for bad reasons, which seems to be your main MO. Where is the scum intent in unvoting an Indy when Z25 was looking to be a lynch candidate moving forward?

• You were generally chummy and docile all of Day 1, no initiative, which combined with the vote log makes you look as if you're going for the world record of fewest toes stepped on. And while this could be attributed to a power role that you're trying to hide, you went out of your way to talk about part of your role Day 1, which suggests that not to be the case.
"BarDulL is being too nice and not stepping on enough toes, he must be scum lol." Do you know how irritating it is to hear this? You are using meta from eons ago that simply isn't correct and you're clinging onto it like it's some universal truth, as if my brain isn't capable of adapting or changing in any significant way.

Here's an example of my adaptation: I explicitly did not try to engage you very much on D1 because of how you reacted in the last game when I did. I had intended on letting you do your own thing and waiting for something more conclusive. You brought the fight to me, not the other way around.

I also DID have initiative and interacted with many slots, so I don't get where you're coming from with this; you are pulling things right out of your tush. I had more fruitful interactions than most players on D1, so I'm completely perplexed by your weird tunneling and rationale to pursue my slot. It's like you are afraid of me for reasons I don't really understand, and you're either trying to prevent me from gaining influence over the thread, or you need me dead for some reason that I am not aware of at this juncture.

• On that same subject, you haven't said anything since then about the potential dangers of claiming characters / weapons, which suggests that you said it for credit.
This is silly. I warned people, and then the Indy flipped, and EVERYONE CAN SEE IN THE INDY'S ROLE PM THAT THEY WERE AFTER CERTAIN PEOPLE. How clearly do I need to spell it out for you and everyone else that character claims were NOT a good idea? I did my due diligence, and now you're trying to turn that against me as if it's some kind of scummy thing to do. Are you kidding me, dude?

I'll just straight up say it: of course I knew to some degree about the indy's win condition. I did it because I am one of the people he was after and my PM suggested as much. Claiming weapons would narrow down the Indy's line of approach significantly. Claiming I knew this would be highly suspect and attract the attention of the Indy, which is why I DID NOT CLAIM AS MUCH ON D1.

We also don't know with any certainty if there is a player that is connected to the Indy in some way. Read the Indy PM very carefully. Do not ask any additional questions about this, for you will get no answers.

Also, just in general, it boggles my mind that you're not aware of this, but claiming weapons is a really terrible idea because helps the Mafia in alpha strike situations, or situations where it is simply too difficult to narrow down who the culprit could be in the event of an accidental hammer. There may even be abilities we don't know of that can adversely affect the weapons of players. This is actually INCREDIBLY likely. You are a bane to Town's existence.

• In our support PM last Night, which I requested, you started dealing with my questioning your play (all these same points) by first adopting a joking attitude, then calling me hypocritical (why?), and then by suggesting that my absence during the brief Day 2 was "ghosting the thread". You then said, "I loaded the thread up with clues! How could you possibly think I'm mafia?" It's not helpful to your image whatsoever that the first time you've leaned into this game at all was when I accused you of shallow play, and you didn't even do it in public. After I rebutted, you started in on memes and lion references from a previous game, and accused me of "egregious oversights" despite not actually proving them to be so. That's when I decided to use the same tactic that I used on Pokechu Night 1, and not before. At this point, I asked for a simple and direct explanation of why your play was different, and you only said, "different doesn't mean scummy!" Well, it does from where I'm standing.
You're being a hypocrite because you were trying to set up my slot for a lynch for reasons you didn't agree with. You threatened me and stated you did not want to play another game of mafia if I were to do it again when I did that to you in Fate mafia. Yes, you're being really hypocritical and you just don't have the self-awareness to analyze your own actions.

I tried to engage you in conversation, and you straight up disappeared and never responded to me once directly in the thread on D2. D2 was 2.5 hours long, not just 10 minutes, you exaggerating goose.

That's not true at all. I'm not currently claiming cop, which seems to be what you're saying here. The initial plan was to claim to scumread Pokechu alone to bait a nightkill into my commute. But when it became abundantly clear that Pokechu was engaging with me rather than planning to shoot me, I decided the new plan was to say in-thread Day 2 that I had fakeclaimed cop to Pokechu and didn't get shot, and see what people had to say about it. Pokechu can attest to this being true. (Although I told him at the time that I would be lying about not being a cop.) But when Day 2 ended before I even got there, I immediately support requested you, my next scumread, questioned you directly in private, and then went in on the same cop gambit.

At no point did this ever reach the thread and put any protective role or cop in danger of even seeing it, much less wasting resources or baiting counter-claims. You suggesting otherwise is absolutely disingenuous, and runs counter to reality.
I don't think you understood what I meant. You were claiming a COP role to players. It is very likely that you would have continued to do this up until the Cop's inevitable death. Claiming Cop may have been an attempt on your end to gain trust from other players.

Lets look at this from a scum perspective:

You claim Cop, then fallback on a commuter claim when the Cop is revealed. This is an incredibly easy claim to make as scum, and you know this.

That said, there is a very clear thought process that was missing from your line of approach to your ability use: you had absolutely no regard for townies. What if Pokechu was a doctor, or some other kind of protective role or investigative like a watcher? You would obviously be attracting them to your slot fruitlessly. And what was your plan if you accidentally engaged THE REAL COP and told him that you were the cop, causing him to CC you in the following day phase? It's such an egregious and selfish oversight if you're Town.

Do you not realize how scummy this looks, or are you just naive?

I don't think that you're in any position to say that I haven't played my role right. For one, you're assuming that you know my role in full. Don't bother asking, because again, you're not in any position to get a response. Regardless, one-on-one Night PMs are the perfect venue for this kind of play.
Yeah, uh, get off your high horse buddy, you did not put any real thought into your actions if you're Town and you're going to have to hold this L. Not a debate, you are on the chopping block. Whether or not I want you gone for sure today remains to be seen

BarDulL

Town Vampire
Just because Shiny voted for Jojalole DOES NOT MEAN SHINY IS SCUM. Literally anyone could have thrown their vote down on someone and the mafia would have used their ability to end the day.

Shiny is an incredibly easy target for a handful of reasons, so you guys need to, you know, actually be patient with him instead of lynching him without really trying to understand the slot like what happened in Fate mafia.

BarDulL

Town Vampire
Just because Shiny voted for Jojalole DOES NOT MEAN SHINY IS SCUM. Literally anyone could have thrown their vote down on someone and the mafia would have used their ability to end the day.

Shiny is an incredibly easy target for a handful of reasons, so you guys need to, you know, actually be patient with him instead of lynching him without really trying to understand the slot like what happened in Fate mafia.
This post was unrelated to the Nabe tangent, I just want to make a point of it because people are aggressively pushing the slot for completely inconclusive reasons and someone needs to swerve the wheel in a different direction a tad. Players jumping on Shiny because of the convenience of the day ending after his vote are NOT considering the fact that he could have just been being Shiny and the mafia took advantage of the situation since he was the first to put down a vote.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Also, for my support talks, I tried praline on N1 but never got a reply (now I know pra chose Goldie over me and it makes me sad :'V) and refused an offer from Shiny after he broke a rule and made the PM without authorization.

As for N2, I finally got to talk with pra-pra. But what was said is shaky. He think that Goldie might want her dead because she told him all about her role and yet, she was never killed.

If her role was so damn important, wouldn't Goldie take the opportunity to kill them since no one else would know about it? Then again, I saw scum Goldie. When he's scum, he plays like a townie to earn trust. But something like praline's role would definitely make him take action right away.

That is... assuming praline's even right about her claim to begin with.

(pra accepts all pronouns, so I don't care how dissonant they are :p)

I can find parts of a PM. I am the secret spy who spies on the mafia.
Secret spy, eh?

Tell us all of your results then. All of them.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Also, for my support talks, I tried praline on N1 but never got a reply (now I know pra chose Goldie over me and it makes me sad :'V) and refused an offer from Shiny after he broke a rule and made the PM without authorization.

As for N2, I finally got to talk with pra-pra. But what was said is shaky. He think that Goldie might want her dead because she told him all about her role and yet, she was never killed.

If her role was so damn important, wouldn't Goldie take the opportunity to kill them since no one else would know about it? Then again, I saw scum Goldie. When he's scum, he plays like a townie to earn trust. But something like praline's role would definitely make him take action right away.

That is... assuming praline's even right about her claim to begin with.

(pra accepts all pronouns, so I don't care how dissonant they are :p)

Secret spy, eh?

Tell us all of your results then. All of them.
I went with Goldie night 1 cause I thought multiple people would have tried to support you and I didn’t want to go a night with no support.

Also thinking Goldie was gonna kill me was partly just cause of my paranoia, and the fact that we only talked briefly right at the beginning of the phase.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Also thinking Goldie was gonna kill me was partly just cause of my paranoia, and the fact that we only talked briefly right at the beginning of the phase.
Given the nature of your role, I doubt Goldie would’ve let you live if he was scum, even if he plays in a very townie way as a scum.

With that said... @GoldenYuiitusin Did you dance?

Maven89

Smash Master
Shiny scum, unvoted Z25 to try and get town credit for opposing a town lynch. Did it poorly too

Bard is definitely acting scummy

Praline and Uni are both bad

Not voting now because I don’t want to possibly end the phase due to triangle shenanigans

Top Bottom