• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Work In Progress Fire Emblem Heroes: Finally found Forrest, MIA since 2017

Best hair colour for Forrest?

• Total voters

Ivander

Smash Legend
The Arcane Lance is pretty straightforward. It's much like RA!Lif's weapon, except replace the Guard effect with a conditional Breath effect that needs either the user or foe to have moved and an Omni-stat buff compared to RA!Lif's "Reduce foe's ATK/DEF by 6". It's very weird why RA!Lif's weapon is the only non Omni-stat Arcane weapon, let alone the only Arcane weapon whose' stats effect decreases the foe's stats rather than buffs the user.

That said, with both RA!Lif and Alfred, Cavalry and Fliers are eating quite well with the fact that they have two Rearmed Cavalry for Skill Inheritance. And I'm like, "Where's my Speedy Rearmed Melee Infantry unit?" With all of the Melee weapons getting an Arcane weapon, there's only Green and Blue Tomes, Bows, Daggers, Staves and Beasts left.

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004

Also worth noting that owning Heroes lets you access the weapons of Alfonse, Sharena, and Anna in Engage, and you even got Bond Rings for each of them. That's cool. We also gain Etie from free quests and Lumera as the GHB.

For our first Engage banner, this one focuses on the Firene kingdom, which is the first kingdom we visit in Engage, so it is a fitting theme for the first Engage banner.
  • Alfred is a lance cavalier, and the Rearmed Hero of the banner. His Arcane Weapon is the Arcane Qiang. It has Slaying and the following effects when the unit's HP is 25% or higher, a guaranteed follow-up attack, follow-up attack negation on the foe. It also gives the unit a Special cooldown charge per attack if unit or foe initiates combat after moving to a different space. He also appears to have a unique A-skill called Self-Improver which boosts his Atk by 10, his Spd by 5, and his Def by 20, along with a -5 debuff on his Res. It also inflicts Guard on the foe when his HP is 25% or higher. His other skills in his base skill kit are Bonfire, the new Flow N Trace 3 skill that combines Canto with the offensive of NFU, and Cross Spur Atk.
  • Celine is an infantry green tome user. Her Joyous Tome has Slaying and provides healing effects to her and her allies when she is near an ally, along with damage reduction and area-of-effect Specials based on the number of allies near her with healthy HP. The measurement of the number of healthy allies is also used when she applies true damage, and she also gains Spectrum +5 when near an ally. The rest of her base skill kit includes Iceberg, the new Spd/Res Ideal 4 skill, and the return of Canto Control.
  • Chloé is a lancer flier whose Dreaming Spear has Slaying and automatic Spectrum +5 and provides several handy effects when she is on a team with at least 2 more or allies in support-partner pairs: a guaranteed follow-up Attack, Guard, true damage based on her Res, and damage reduction calculated from her Res. The rest of her base skill kit has Glimmer, Distant Stance, and the newly upgraded Pegasus Flight 4 that applies bigger debuffs and negates a foe's counter-attack.
  • Female Alear is an infantry sword user whose Libération that grants Slaying and grants Charge to herself and support partners near her when her HP is 25% or higher at the start of the turn. When her HP is 25% or higher at the start of combat, she gains Spectrum +5 and applies a Spd/Def penalty on foe's calculated from the number of allies from distinct titles and applies damage reduction when she outspeeds the foe. She also has Luna, Atk/Spd Ideal 4, the newly upgraded Close Call 4 that additional applies a Spd/Def debuff of 4 on the foe along with a Phantom Spd effect for the unit, and Spd Smoke 4.
  • Etie will likely be an infantry archer if her base class in Engage is anything to go by.
  • Lumera holds a sword in her FEH sprite, so she will probably be another infantry sword user going off of that, although it could just be a visual thing and turn out to be a manakete (or maybe her GHB will be an infantry sword user while her possible Mythic in the future will be her manakete self).
A very stacked banner with incredibly strong units that are also top tier fodder. Definitely a banner one shouldn't miss.

Last edited:

Ivander

Smash Legend
Genuinely a nice surprise. Certainly hope this Banner does well if it can encourage multiple Mythic/Legendary Heroes as well as more Male Mythics. Not to mention, with Fomortiis, we can possibly get True Grima. At the least, Echoes Grima since that version doesn't eclipse the map.

Also, there's our Guard 4 skill. Not a bad effect, and Guard can go with any weapon and move type. In terms of Arcane weapon users to give it to, it can go well with any Arcane Hero aside from Ophelia. Alfred, Ganglot and Grima can really benefit from giving it since their weapons don't come with a Guard effect and in Grima's case, Guard 4 is easier to pass on compared to the Dragon skills like Dragon's Ire and etc. Lif's weapon comes with a Guard effect, but Lif can still be useful in giving Guard 4 if you don't plan on giving his weapon.

Arcanir

An old friend evolved
NNID
Shoryu91
3DS FC
4253-4855-5860
Formortiis is finally here, my first final boss and easily one of my favorites. I can't wait to get him as I've been waiting a long time to be able to play as the Demon King form, and it helps that he got great artwork and voice work.

Gotoh is also really nice to see, similar to Medeus and Nyna he was an odd hole in the Archanean roster so it's good to finally get him into the game.

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
First Elimine, now Fomortiis? I swear, it's ALWAYS the January Mythics that go outside the box...

First time we had two new Mythic Heroes in one banner where the Mythics are older characters and not OCs from the most recent Book.

Formortiis is a colorless armored beast unit. In some ways, he's made to be a better Fallen Edelgard. His Ravager weapon gives him a Slaying effect and Guard with an Atk/Def debuff of 6 on the foe when his HP is 25% or higher, along with more Special cooldown acceleration for himself when transformed. The weapon also reduces the foe's damage from their follow-up attack by 80% when they initiate combat and Formortiis has 25% or more HP. He has a unique A-skill called Nightmare that applies an additional Atk/Def debuff of 10 on the foe and damage reduction from the foe's first Attack by 30% if the foe initiates combat or if the foe's HP is 75% or higher, but the real kicker of the effect is that it ends the actions of all allied foes relatively close to the attacking one. Pretty scary stuff. He also Bonfire, the new Beast Follow-up 3 B-skill that removes the condition to transform and offers a guaranteed follow-up Attack, and A/D Far Save 3.

Gotoh fittingly appears in Heroes following the most recent Special Heroes banner that featured his magic academy. A colorless infantry tome, his Brilliant Starlight provides 6 handy effects when his HP is 25% or higher: a +6 Def/Res boost for himself, damage reduction from area-of-effect Specials by 80%, a -6 Atk/Res debuff on the foe during combat, neutralizes the foe's bonuses on Atk/Res during combat, the offensive half of NFU, and restores 7 HP for himself. His unique A-skill, Gift of Magic, applies a -10 Atk/Res debuff on the foe, a guaranteed follow-up attack of himself, and damage reduction by 80% from the foe's second attack onward when the latter attacks consecutively when the foe attacks with a range of 2 or he initiates combat. The cost of the A-skill is the foe can make a follow-up attack before he can counterattack when the foe initiates combat and can make a follow-up Attack as long as the foe attacks from a range of 2. Other skills in his base skill kit are Iceberg, the newly upgraded Guard 4 skill, and Joint Dist. Guard.

Other units in this banner include Reginn, Legendary Veronica, Rearmed Líf, Legendary Dimitri, Ullr, Monica, Legendary Edelgard, Freyja, Ascended Hilda, and Arval.

This banner marks the first time a Rearmed Hero reappears following their initial debut banner, so for those who want to pull for copies of Rearmed Líf for his weapon, this banner will be your second chance. As for me, that Engage banner depleted my orbs, so I'll probably have to wait on pulling on this banner for now.

Ivander

Smash Legend
At the least, Rearmed Lif is likely to come back with the Forging Bond Banner votes when it comes to his and Three Hopes Banner. I'm still hoping at some point that we get a Banner that's nothing but Rearmed Heroes, especially when we get two of each color. And yeah, after Khadain, the Engage Banner and the Engage Voted Banner, my Orbs are quite empty and I hardly have any Chain Challenges and whatnot left to get Orbs from. A Gotoh or Lif would be nice to get.

That aside, FEH Channel is almost here, since the results are getting announced around the 2nd. Quite curious on if there will be anything notable besides CYL and Valentines.

chocolatejr9

Smash Hero
CYL is tomorrow, but for now here are the Rising Hero Award nominees:

Still wonder if this will be used for something later (maybe future GHB?)...

Ivander

Smash Legend
Deseix feels the most likely easily because he rose the highest from his last rank.

That said, I've been seeing alot of confusion and scepticism because apparently he went from 321 from last round to 33rd most voted male this round. Some people are screaming bots right away(Jorge really did a number, poor guy), although supposedly there were a couple people just really meme posting him that it's possible they got more support than they thought they were going to get.

Last edited:

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
CYL is tomorrow, but for now here are the Rising Hero Award nominees:

Still wonder if this will be used for something later (maybe future GHB?)...
CYL results will be announced tomorrow? I guess this means we might get the 6th anniversary special Feh Channel as well that will reveal more information for what's to come this month along with the CYL results.

Ivander

Smash Legend
So Feh Channel is up and so is the AHR event.

-M!Robin, Soren, Gullveig and F!Corrin won.
-Lots of 6s and 60s for items. Also including an Ascended Floret.
-Lots of old Grand Hero Battles becoming available and having missions for getting a 5-Star GHB Hero for completing the mission.
-Our Valentine Heroes are Leo, Takumi, Hana, our Duo is Elise+Sakura and our TT Unit is Effie, who is an Infantry Axe unit...our 4th one recently. Elise and Sakura come with Wrathful Staff 4 as well as something called Holy Pressure, which may be an Offensive Staff special. Don't know if it can be inherited, but Staff users really need stuff.
-Hero Merit is increased, new Accessories and Legendary Heroes that are part of Arena's line-up not only give you the fullest score you can reach with your Heroes, but also prevent you from losing score if you lose only one character during a match.
-All 5-Star Heroes from Lysithea/Bernadetta/Annette to the CYL4 Brave Heroes are now part of the 4-Star Focus Special Banner. All Special Heroes from Greil's Mercenaries Valentines to Book 3 New Years are now part of the 4-Star Focus Special Banners.
-Thrasir and Peony are getting Mythic Remixes and Legendary/Mythic Remix Banners are coming in twos.
-Banners with both 5-Star Focus Heroes and 5-Star Heroes(basically, the Heroes you get that aren't on the Banner) come with a new feature called Focus' Charges. If you get 3 5-Star Heroes that aren't a Banner Focus Hero, the next 5-Star you get from the Banner will be a 5-Star Banner Focus Hero guaranteed. And the charges supposedly don't go down if you get a Focus Banner Unit when the charges are not at 3. For everyone, this applies to:
  1. New Heroes,
  2. New Hero Revivals,
  3. Special Hero Revivals,
  4. Summoning Focus Banners
  5. and Weekly Revivals.
  6. For those with FEH Pass, this is also applied to New Special Hero Banners, Hero Fest Banners and the weird one, which is a symbol Special Hero summon event, which I can't remember what that was at the moment.
Basically, with the Focus charges, it makes it alot easier to summon older Heroes from older banners, since now you can guarantee getting a 5-Star Focus Hero on Banners without the 40 Summons to get one for free. A very good change for those trying to merge older or even new units. And it's decently fair with the FEH Pass stuff, as it brings this change for New Hero Banners, New Hero Revival Banners, Special Hero Revival Banners, regular Summoning Focus Banners(like say, "Heroes with Iceberg" and whatnot) and Weekly Revivals. Pretty nice choices.
The only big one that FEH Pass really gets is the Special Hero Banners and maybe whatever the other Special Hero Banner one is, but the ones for non-FEH Pass Banners is pretty nice.

All in all, a decent FEH Channel. The Focus Charges are really nice and the new 4-Star Focus Heroes are good, especially with the 4rd Fallen Banner and CYL4 Brave Heroes being part of them. More Hero Merit is always nice and the free Ascended Floret and GHB Returns are good too.

Edit: Also, here are all of the Anniversary Arts here done by some of FEH's artists.

Last edited:

nirvanafan

Smash Champion
Premium
So close again for Bernadetta, think thats the 3rd time she has been 1 spot short & at least this time the votes were so close. Oh well, hopefully she at least gets another alt soon since i imagine engage characters will start dominating cyl for the next couple years.

Also like Felix as well. Dont really know how close he has been in the past but he could also use another alt since i think the holiday felix we have is the only one in feh.

Last edited:

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
Here's the trailer for the upcoming Valentine's Day banner featuring the Fates cast: notably the younger brothers, the youngest sisters, and the youngest sisters' retainers:

Valentine Takumi turns out to be an armored blue mage. His Dawnsweet Box is a stacked weapon with a couple of different effects:
  • Slaying
  • When his HP is 25% or higher, he gains Spectrum +5, applies a -4 Atk/Spd debuff on the foe, and an additional Atk/Spd debuff whose value is applied based on the number of allies near him with more Atk than him (maximum value is 6).
  • Several additional effects based on the calculation of his Spd minus the foe's Spd: damage reduction by 30% if it's -4 or higher, heals 7 damage after damaging a foe if it's 0 or higher, and a Guard effect on the foe if the foe is about to activate their special while he has the weapon triangle advantage if it's 4 or higher (the last effect makes him a very good counter to Valentine Chrom).
He also Luna, Swift Stance 3, Savvy Fighter 3, and the new A/S Far Save 3 skill. His base skill kit implies he will definitely have high Atk/Spd stats for an armored unit

Then we have Valentine Leo, who is a green cavalier bow unit. Like the Feh Channel showed, his best stats are Atk and Res with an average Spd stat and a low Def stat. His Duskbloom Bow has several effects:
  • Slaying
  • A -7 Def/Res debuff and Gravity effect applied on foes in cardinal directions of him if their Res is less than his.
  • When he initiates combat or is near an ally, he gains Spectrum +5 and several more effects based on the calculation of his Res stat minus the foe's Res: a guaranteed follow-up attack if it's 1 or higher, true damage based on his Res if it's 4 or higher, and the offensive half of NFU along with damage reduction from the foe's first attack by 30% if it's 7 or higher.
He also has Iceberg, Remote Mirror (the Atk/Res finish of the new skill-type Harmonic Linde+Sara introduced), and A/R Far Trace 3. Overall, he finally got a good alt.

Hana is the 4-star demote of the banner and an armored sword user. Her Petalfall Blade+ is an inheritable weapon that provides a +5 Atk/Spd boost during combat when the unit's HP is healthy, as well as NFU and +5 damage if they outspeed the foe. She also has Ignis, Special Fighter 3, and Armored Stride 3 in her base skill kit.

Valentine Elise+Sakura are the Duo unit of the banner and a cavalier staff unit. Their Dusk-Dawn Staff is a stacked staff:
  • Dazzling Staff
  • Slaying
  • When they initiate combat or are near an ally, they gain a +6 Atk/Spd boost, the offensive half of NFU, and Special cooldown charge +1 per attack during combat.
  • Prevents counterattacks on the target and nearby foes after the duo attacks.
Their base skill kit also has Return+, Holy Pressure (a new Special that prevents their Special cooldown count from going down when an Assist skill is used, boosts damage by 45% of foe's Res when the Special triggers, and inflicts Gravity on the foe and nearby foes when the Special triggers during combat), Atk/Spd Catch 4, Poetic Justice (the upgraded Wrathful Staff that also applies a -4 Spd debuff and true damage based on the foe's Atk), and Odd Recovery 3. Their Duo effects grants Dominance to themselves and their nearby allies and a -7 Def/Res debuff on foes within range.

Effie is the TT award unit and an infantry axe user whose base skill kit includes the Petalfall Vase+ (will likely be the axe version of the Petalfall Blade+), Smite, Atk/Spd Push 3, and Odd Tempest 3.

Since Takumi is my favorite Fire Emblem character with his first alt in over 4 years and looks to be a stacked armored unit, my upcoming orbs are definitely going toward him. Not sure if I'll go for a fully merged version of him yet, but I'll try to pull however many copies of him when I can. Elise+Sakura will probably be the 2nd priority for me because of how they redefine the staff meta and I like Sakura enough even if she is just the helper unit of the duo this time around.

Last edited:

Ivander

Smash Legend
Holy Pressure is a decent start for Staff Specials. It's basically a slightly weaker Luna with a Gravity effect(redundant with Staff users with a PRF that induces Gravity, like Brave Camilla and OG!Elise ), not too bad a start. Poetic Justice is rather nice as even if you lose the Wrath Staff damage from weapons/Mystic Boost, it will still add some ATK to your character after damage without Wrath Staff is calculated.

With Elise+Sakura having our first Staff weapon with a Slaying effect as well as our first Staff Offense special, an Arcane Staff is looking rather likely, which will be nice when it does happen.

Ivander

Smash Legend
And history repeats itself.

While the brackets haven't been decided, the general consensus from past AHR events appears to be that Duo!Edelgard will go against Veronica, F!Edelgard against Camilla, Grima against Fomortiis and Ophelia against Duo!Chrom. No red dream sadly, but
  • Ophelia(ATK/RES Finish 4, Special Spiral 4 and Time Pulse 3) and Grima(Hardy Fighter 3 and ATK/SPD Save 3) are Rearmed Heroes
  • Camilla has Close Salvo, Seal RES 4 and ATK/RES Hold.
  • Veronica has S/R Trace 3 and Panic Smoke 4
  • Duo!Edelgard has ATK/DEF Ideal 4 and Assault Troop 3.
By what I've seen, the best conclusion appears to be Ophelia, Robin, Camilla and either Veronica or Duo!Edelgard. And I'm definitely aiming for Ophelia. Despite Duo!Chrom having Close Salvo and Time Pulse 3, Ophelia has the better skills, also has Time Pulse 3, can give Skills for characters without disappearing and can use them for a merge if you already have Ophelia. If she's part of the Top 4, that just means more fodder and merges for her, as well as the potential to get fodder for Ophelia, as you can give Close Salvo and Seal RES 4 from Camilla and either Panic Smoke 4 from Veronica or ATK/DEF Ideal 4 from Duo!Edelgard to Ophelia and use her to give those skills to other Heroes.
Robin is also another good one to get into the Top 4 as she's also a Rearmed Hero, can give great fodder to other Heroes, especially Armors and Dragons, and is both a good Hero gameplay-wise and gets a high score in score-based modes(especially with Distant Counter (Dragons) Seal). Sadly, she can't get Assault Troop 3 from Duo!Edelgard because Assault Troop can't be used by Dragons or Beasts.

Ivander

Smash Legend
Good lord, that weapon of Lucia's. Like that weapon is literally, "You and me, mano-a-mano. And no support or special tricks to help either of us." Like no Specials for both the user and foe is an interesting effect, but like, what are you supposed to do against her when she has two forms of damage reduction?

That said, aside from the tickets, this banner is an easy skip. One because no Rearmed Hero, two because I spent my Orbs trying to get my Lyn to +10(and she's at +9. I'm missing one more :emptysheep:).

Last edited:

nirvanafan

Smash Champion
Premium
Not sure if this is an unpopular opinion but was kind of hoping we got our brodia, elusia, and solm banners here most if not all in row while many people, including myself, are still playing through engage, especially after just releasing dlc wave 2 & announcing details for 3 & 4.

Oh well, i guess if there is only one in between each we would have all by july which isnt that bad but would prefer to not wait till the end of the year or early next year to get the final country repped in heroes.

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
Finally, another Radiant Dawn banner:

It would be nice if we can have a Dawn Brigade banner for Radiant Dawn, but this will do well for now.
  • Lucia is an infantry sword user whose Queensblade gives her a +3 Atk boost along with three added effects when her HP is 25% or higher: spectrum +5, true damage by Spd, and damage reduction by 30%. The main appeal of her weapon though comes from how it shuts down specials for both her and her foe while also shutting down any other outside buffs the foe may have received from allies. She also has Harsh Command+, Life and Death 4, the new Repel 4 skill that adds a -4 Spd/Def debuff on the foe and Phantom Spd for the unit, and Even Tempest 3.
  • Her brother Geoffrey is a lance cavalier whose Queenslance gives him Canto and follow-up attack negation on the foe when he has a Bonus active on him. The weapon also has Slaying, a spectrum effect based the highest bonus on each stat between him and his support partners along with a 40% damage reduction when he initiates combat or is near an ally. He also has Luna, Flow Force 3, and Atk/Def Menace in his base skill kit.
  • Bastian is a green tome infantry user and the 4-star demote of the banner. He has inheritable tome called the Gronndeer+ that applies a semi-Lull Atk-effect and Guard when the foe initiates combat or has 75% or more HP. The rest of his base skill kit has Iceberg, Sabotage Res 3, and Atk Ploy.
  • Ascended Elincia is a flying staff user. Her Crimean Scepter has Wrathful Staff, Slaying, a +6 Atk/Spd boost and a guaranteed follow-up attack to her and her allies, and an additional Atk/Spd bonus for herself based on the bonuses of those stats on herself and her allies when she initiates combat or is near an ally. Her unique Special is Light Restraint: it is the second damaging special for a healer that boosts damage based on her Res and also inflicts Guard on the for and nearby foes. She also has Rescue+, Atk/Spd Push 4, Dazzling Shift (the Tier 4 version of Dazzling Staff that adds a Guidance effect and applies a -4 Spd debuff on the foe), and Spd/Res Hold 4.
  • Ludveck is the GHB, and he is looking to be an armored axe unit.
A skippable banner for me, which is fine because I need to replenish orbs from both the Engage and this year's Valentine banner.

Ivander

Smash Legend
I honestly thought my Path of Radiance/Radiant Dawn 5* Free Summon spree had ended with the last one with Volke, Marcia, etc when I didn't get a 5-star from that free summon. I just got Ascended Elincia from this Banner's Free Summon.

I don't understand my luck with Tellius Banners, especially when I only played Path of Radiance for a bit.

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
New Legendary Hero:

A long awaited Legendary for sure. Hopefully this means Legendary Male Corrin (preferrably in his Hoshidan Noble garb to be the counterpart to Legendary Female Corrin) will follow suit.

A green infantry tome user, Legendary Male Robin's Master Tactics has a Slaying effect and applies Grand Strategy along with a series of debuffs on him and his allies when his HP is 25% or higher. These debuffs include -4 on all of his stats on his next action and an added -6 to the second highest stat value for each ally. With the same HP threshold, he can also inflict a -3 debuff on all of the foe's stats and nearby foes along with an added -5 debuff on the target foe's Atk, Spd, and Res combined with follow-up attack negation. His unique A-skill, Part of the Plan, inflicts a -8 debuff on the 3 aforementioned stats, a spectrum effect for himself calculated based on the penalties stacked on him, and a guaranteed follow-up attack when his HP is 25% or higher. The rest of his base skill kit has Ignis, the introduction of Seal Atk 4, and Canto Control.

The other units in the banner are Legendary Seliph, Male Shez, Gregor, Legendary Fae, Legendary Female Byleth, Seiros, Legendary Xander, Thórr, Ashera, Elimine, and Rearmed Grima.

As cool as Legendary Male Robin, he's not my kind of unit, and same with the other. This Legendary banner is skippable for me.

nirvanafan

Smash Champion
Premium
Oof, saw a leak claiming the duo was Karla & Felix, surprised Ashe got another alt before him. Oh well still happy Bernie got another one.

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
At least Bernie got A alt this year...

So we finally have Spring Michalis, albeit as a TT award. The rest of the units are a mix of Book III OCs, Three Houses, and even a Blazing Sword rep.
  • Spring Bernadetta is our first blue bow cavalier. Her Bow of Repose has Slaying and the chip damage effect of her winter alt. From there, the weapon gives her Spectrum +5 and a Spd/Def Clash effect on the foe. The weapon also provides a few more effects based on the distance on the number of spaces: one space makes a damage reduction, and two or more spaces provides the offensive half of NFU plus a Guard effect. Her base skill kit has also includes Draconic Aura, the new Escape Route 4 skill, and Def/Res Smoke 3. Escape Route 4 is the Tier 4 version of said skill that adds Canto and an upgraded Aerobatics that gives the unit more mobility based on their HP.
  • Spring Triandra is a colorless flying tome user. Her Nightmare's Egg provides a +3 Spd boost for herself and inflicts both Foe Penalty Doubler and Panic while also giving her a +6 boost to her Atk/Spd during combat when her HP is 25% or higher. The rest of her base skill kit has Frightful Dream from her original version, Firestorm Dance 3, and Def/Res Hold. Firestorm Dance 3 introduces the Tier 4 version of the special dance skills. For this one, it provides a +6 Atk/Spd boost and Desperation to the unit that is danced and Canto for the dancer.
  • Spring Ashe is the 4 star demote of the banner and a red flying dagger user. His Bunny's Egg+ is an inheritable dagger that that has a Remote Sparrow effect, only with a +5 stat boost to the respective stats and requires the unit's HP to be 25% or higher. The rest of his base skill kit has Rally Up Spd+, Atk/Spd Catch 3, and Atk/Spd Rein 3.
  • Spring Karla + Freyja is the Harmonic Duo of the banner and an axe cavalier. Their Sisterly War Axe has Slaying, a Quickened Pulse that activates on odd-numbered turns, and a +6 boost to her Atk/Spd during combat along with 60% Spd-based true damage when they initiate combat or their HP is 25% or higher. When they initiate combat or are near an ally, they also negate the foe's damage reduction effects and specials that trigger from the unit's attack like Pavise and Godlike Reflexes. The rest of their base skill has Draconic Aura, Atk/Spd Clash 4, Flow N Trace 3, and Spd Smoke 4.
    • Their Harmonic effects works like Spring Sonya's: Quickened Pulse, +6 Atk boost, and Resonance Blades.
  • Spring Michalis is the TT award and a lance flier. Judging by past seasonals, his weapon will probably be the lance version of the Bunny's Egg+. It's also worth noting both of his current alts in Heroes are Grail units.
Not a banner that interests me too much, but Spring Bernadetta looks like a unit I'd pull for her skills. She is certainly amazing skill fodder.

Ivander

Smash Legend
I made the right call to save all of those Flying Olivias for Guidance, as I was getting a feeling Guidance 4 would happen.

That said, really awesome to see the Rearmed Bow and it does a good job differentiating itself from Eclipse, the other Ranged Rearmed weapon. It seems like a good weapon for non-Infantry Bows and a great weapon for Infantry Bows.

Edit: Oh and Gilliam is pretty good too and Vengeful Fighter 4 looks stacked.

Last edited:

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
Hope you guys like Frelian units:

A lot of these Sacred Stones were due in Heroes for quite some time, so it's nice to see them in the game now.
  • Gilliam is a lance armor unit whose Frelian Lance is designed to make him a good support unit for fliers. Along with Slaying, the weapon also negates the bow weakness for nearby flying allies. When the foe initiates combat or has 75% or more HP, he also gains a semi-Lul Attack effect that buffs his Atk and debuffs his foe's Atk by 6, inflicts an Atk/Def penalty based on 20% of his Def, and damage reduction from the foe's first attack by 40%. The rest of his base skill kit has Bonfire, Sturdy Stance, Vengeful Fighter 4, and A/D Near Save 3. Vengeful Fighter 4 is the Tier 4 version of said skill that now adds a -4 Atk debuff on the foe, negates the foe's follow-up attack, and has a Guard effect.
  • Syrene is a sword flier whose Frelian Blade has a Slaying effect and several more effects when the foe initiates combat or has 75% or more HP: grants Spectrum +5 for herself, an Atk/Spd/Def penalty based on 15% of her Spd, the offensive half of NFU, and damage reduction from the foe's first attack by 20%. The rest of her base skill kit has Moonbow, the introduction of Spd/Res Catch 4, and Pegasus Flight 4.
  • Vanessa is a lance flier and the 4-star demote of the banner. Her Up-Front Lance+ is an inheritable lance that gives a +5 boost to the unit's Atk/Spd stats and neutralizes penalties to said stats when the foe's HP is 75% or higher. She also has Luna, Atk/Res Catch 3, and Spd/Res Oath 3 in her base skill kit.
  • Rearmed Tana is the new Rearmed Hero. She is an archer flier and gives us our first Arcane Bow: Arcane Náströnd. The bow has Slaying and several more handy effects when the unit initiates combat or is near an ally: Spectrum +5, a guaranteed follow-up attack, damage reduction from the foe's first attack by 30%, and a bonus to the unit's attack based on the foe's max Special cooldown count. The rest of her base skill kit has Deadeye, Atk/Spd Unity, Soaring Wings, and Guidance 4.
    • Soaring Wings is her personal B-skill that has Canto, an upgraded Acrobatics, and a Spd/Def Clash debuff effect when her HP is 25% or higher.
    • Guidance 4 is the new Tier 4 version of said skill that now adds a +3 Atk/Spd boost to nearby infantry and armored allies and the offensive half of NFU when they have more Spd than their foes.
  • Vigarde is the GHB and seems to be a lance armored unit judging by his art.
I've got a lot of archers who could really benefit from an Arcane bow, so I'm definitely going to go for as many Rearmed Tana pulls as possible.

Ivander

Smash Legend
So we got our first Grand Hero Battle Resplendent and our first Grail Resplendent.

With Aversa being our first Grail Resplendent, which non-Seasonal Grail Units before Aversa(basically any Grail Unit before Loki/Owain/Kliff/Aversa) do you hope get Resplendents? I'm honestly hoping for Xander, F!Robin, Lloyd, Masked Marth, Arvis, Camus, Canas and Black Knight.

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
Yuri the Anime Protag:

So Legendary Yuri is a red infantry dagger user who functions as a better version of his vanilla alt in a couple of ways. His Abyssal Blade grants Slaying along with a few more effects if he initiates combat or is near an ally: Spectrum +5, half of NFU, true damage based on Spd, and damage reduction from the foe's first attack by 30%. Along with Foul Play from his vanilla alt, the rest of his base skill kit includes the new Atk/Spd Hexblade 4 skill, Seal Spd 4, and Fetters of Dromi. Atk/Spd Hexblade 4 gives the unit damage adaptation when near an a magic ally along with a +7 boost to their Atk/Spd when they have Bonus active. Fetters of Dromi is his unique C-skill that gives him Canto, extra movement, and a -4 debuff on all foes' stats near him, it also negates Stall effects by simply removing his +1 extra movement when the penalty is inflicted on him.

The fact his Canto and +1 movement is slapped onto his C-skill and not B-skill does limit his options on using C-skills like Time's Pulse compared to his vanilla alt, but his weapon and the Stall counter make him notable.

The other units in the banner are Legendary Sigurd, Embla, Nótt, Hardin, Caeldori, Legendary Ninian, Ótr, Ascended Eir, Medeus, Askr, Gotoh.

Decent banner all around.

Ivander

Smash Legend
Just to mention, it's not even ATK/SPD Hexblade 4. It's just simply ATK/SPD Hexblade. Kinda like how you have the Unity skills and they aren't called Stat/Stat Unity 4, but follow Bond 3 skills, like how ATK/DEF Unity follows ATK/DEF Bond 3.

There are some oddballs though, like DEF/RES Smoke 3 despite it following either DEF Smoke 3 or RES Smoke 3.

Ivander

Smash Legend
I think we've got a late April Fools vid:

Yeah, the last two April Fools vids were late as well, but regardless, these are great to watch. And there's the JP version that reminds you Kazuma Kiryu voices Askr.

Also, as pointed out, the reason Timerra is likely in is because they are using her's and Alfred's CG models to fit with Askr, Seior and Kiran rather than using in-game models. Although it'd be funny if the next New Heroes Banner did feature her.

Edit: Oh and just to mention, somebody has already made a "Do the Mario" parody edit. I better see the video get referenced in the Feh Manga considering they referenced Book 5's April Fools video twice.

Last edited:
Top Bottom