• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Work In Progress Fire Emblem Heroes: Finally found Forrest, MIA since 2017

Best hair colour for Forrest?

• Total voters

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
This is the second time I've gone 300+ Orbs deep trying to get ONE Rouse Atk/Def fodder only to get nothing. Yet people still defend this summoning system.

Ivander

Smash Legend
I don't think anybody defends RNG, but I would certainly say that FEH's system is better than Grand Order(miss one Limited Unit that isn't restricted to Seasonals only and you may need to wait 2-3 years before you get another chance. Merlin and First Hassan say hi).

Last edited:

slamallama

Smash Journeyman
I got to 5.00% on the Sacred Stones banner trying to get Heavy Blade 4, I got to 10.00% on Altina's banner trying to get Marth merges, and now I'm at 3.75% on the Thracia banner wanting Rouse Atk/Def. Ffs, just give me SOMETHING.

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
Say hello to our Christmas banner for this year, featuring Nino, Sothis (our first 3H character to get a seasonal alt), young Zephiel, and Marth & Elice (the new Duo unit)! Jafar is the TT unit as well. As expected, all four of them are Armors.

Hmmm, maybe I will pull for Sothis, but I'm not too sure when Winter Chrom will be reappearing soon.

Last edited:

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Say hello to our Christmas banner for this year, featuring Nino, Sothis (our first 3H character to get a seasonal alt), young Zephiel, and Marth & Elice (the new Duo unit)! Jafar is the TT unit as well. As expected, all four of them are Armors.

Hmmm, maybe I will pull for Sothis, but I'm not too sure when Winter Chrom will be reappearing soon.
This banner is honestly one of the best we’ve gotten based on the character choices.

All really popular and a lot of people wanted young zephiel.

Going to try to get everyone on here but sothis and zephiel would be top priority for me

Ivander

Smash Legend
This banner is honestly one of the best we’ve gotten based on the character choices.

All really popular and a lot of people wanted young zephiel.

Going to try to get everyone on here but sothis and zephiel would be top priority for me
For me, it's almost. It's weird to see Young Zephiel with no Young Guinevere, although it was possible that Guinevere was too young, considering Young Zephiel holds Guinevere in his arms in his official art and she's very small. But at the same time, we do have Young Azura who does get carried by Lyn in the FEH manga at one point.

Last edited:

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
For me, it's almost. It's weird to see Young Zephiel with no Young Guinevere, although it was possible that Guinevere was too young, considering Young Zephiel holds Guinevere in his arms in his official art and she's very small. But at the same time, we do have Young Azura who does get carried by Lyn in the FEH manga at one point.
True, it’s also technically an alternate timeline version of zephiel too though. So there may be an explanation there, especially since it’s not normal young zephiel but a at of his young self esteem they are probably saving Guinevere for then.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
IS: *another armour Christmas banner*

Kinshi Hinoka: G O T E M I N M Y S I G H T S

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
IS personally attacked me with that Christmas paralogue.

>Playing this year's FE Heroes cute Christmas paralogue, just here for Orbs
>Surprise Laevatein
>"Oh, are they actually gonna follow-up on her becoming queen in Book II's (horrible) ending?"
>Surprise Laegjarn
>They call attention to her horrible and contrived death scene
>mfw (image uploader is broken like it is almost every time I post, go figure)

Last edited:

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
I don't have too much interest in her as a character, but I did expect they'd give her a bit more to her kit given she's one of the darlings of the series. Her kit seems pretty uninspired and nothing really game changing. Even her unique skill seems overly similar to more common skills.

I'm sure her stats will be fine though.

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
So the characters that will be featured in the upcoming New Years banner this year have been leaked. For those that want to know you they are as well what the TT rewards are in store for us:

They are Anna (Heroes!Anna specifically; yes, Anna FINALLY got an alt!), Selkie, Lethe, and Alfonse & Sharena (new Duo Unit). Eir is also the TT for this upcoming banner!

Here's all artworks for each of these characters.

The skill sets of these characters are as follows:

Eirs:
red dagger
39/31/36/21/34
At start of turn, if any foe's Res ≤ unit's Res-3 and that foe is adjacent to another foe, inflicts Atk/Spd-5 on that foe through its next action.
Effect:【Dagger 7】
Brazen ATK/RES (4*) and SPD Tactics

Selkie:
colorless beast cav
35/31/39/16/40
Accelerates Special trigger (cooldown count-1). If unit's Res > foe's Res, deals damage = 70% of difference between stats. (Maximum bonus of +7 damage.) If unit's Res > foe's Res, reduces damage from attacks during combat and from area-of-effect Specials (excluding Røkkr area-of-effect Specials) by percentage = difference between stats × 4 (max 40%).
Distant Ward (A Slot)
If magic, staff, or dragonstone foe initiates combat, grants Atk/Res+5 to unit during combat and unit can counterattack regardless of foe's range.

Anna:
Red bow, same effect as Eir
40/34/40/16/37
Rally D/R+
Sabotage ATK and ATK/SPD Gap

Alphonse:
Blue Infantry Tome
41/38/17/35/30
Accelerates Special trigger (cooldown count-1). At start of combat, if Special is ready, grants Atk/Spd/Def/Res+5 during combat and foe cannot make a follow-up attack.
close counter, special spiral, and def/res oath
Duo skill seems to be IP
Prf Special: 3 charge
Boosts damage by 50% of unit's Def. Restores HP = 25% of damage dealt.

Lethe:
Green beast
Weapon is Selkie's but based off of speed
ATK/SPD Solo and SPD/DEF Lull
41/35/41/27/18

The new TT Seals are as follows:
HP/Def 1
Spd Feint 1
Swift Sparrow 1

Bolded, underlined, and italicized because oh dear, Swift Sparrow is now a Seal, which means that it could potentially stack with Life & Death and Swift Sparrow skills to create units that can be even more devastating sweepers on the player phase!

Sari

Editing Staff
Writing Team
NNID
Villager49
Switch FC
SW-2215-0173-2152
Sothis alt, Legendary Celica, and a Selkie alt all in the span of a few weeks. Never has there been a time where my orb stash has taken such a hit.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
This is the second year in a row where the New Years unit with the prettiest outfit is the free unit.

They lied when they said Christmas was the most wonderful time of year, it's actually New Years.

Also Merry Christmas!

Pokelego999

Smash Hero
Waiting for Latias and Latios to get a theme
Switch FC
SW-0935-8215-2605
Regarding the New Year's event, I'm going for Selkie if anything, she looks broken as heck.
The Celica banner I did like, a few summons on then stopped after getting a Naga, as I own most of the units on the banner already, and I don't want to get more Eir units to waste my orbs on. I honestly wanted that Robin.
I'm glad I found this thread as I can now talk about Heroes with people.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
Most blessed Day in the Life strip.

I didn't pull on the banner last year (best girl was free), but this was always one of my favourite paralogues, it was like the Book II ending we should have got.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
New Years banner is looking pretty good. Going for Anna and alfonse. I managed to get everyone on the Christmas banner but Marth. Sothis and nino also have their best booms and Banes which was great.

I want to try and get dimitri but I also really want those two from New Years. Either way the upcoming content looks good.

MewtwoMaster2002

ミュウツーマスター2002
3DS FC
2922-0496-2962
Got Winter Marth, Winter Nino, and Legendary Celica. Would like to go for NY Alphone/Sharena and Anna or Winter Sothis, but I only have 140 orbs and don't really want to spend more money with the luck I have from pulling...

Pokelego999

Smash Hero
Switch FC
SW-0935-8215-2605
Got Winter Marth, Winter Nino, and Legendary Celica. Would like to go for NY Alphone/Sharena and Anna or Winter Sothis, but I only have 140 orbs and don't really want to spend more money with the luck I have from pulling...
You're saying 140 likes it nothing! It takes months to save up that much. Your lucks impressive though.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
You're saying 140 likes it nothing! It takes months to save up that much. Your lucks impressive though.
Speaking as someone who only recently blew all their Orbs and is now at about 180 Orbs again without buying any, it actually took less than a month to build back up to 140 Orbs.

It all kinda depends on the events going on of course but you can definitely get that much within two months at worst.

140 Orbs is not much though given how much you can potentially have to spend due to this game's rates, though.

MewtwoMaster2002

ミュウツーマスター2002
3DS FC
2922-0496-2962
Speaking as someone who only recently blew all their Orbs and is now at about 180 Orbs again without buying any, it actually took less than a month to build back up to 140 Orbs.

It all kinda depends on the events going on of course but you can definitely get that much within two months at worst.

140 Orbs is not much though given how much you can potentially have to spend due to this game's rates, though.
Yes, I'd say it's pretty easy to get at least 200 free orbs in a month. The banners brought me down to about 120 or 130 if I remember correctly, and it took that week to get back up to 150. Been my luckiest month pull-wise as normally I use up all my orbs and spend a lot before I get the legendary/mythical of the month...

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
Not summoning with Orbs since I feel like S!Laegjarn is bound to show up on a Mythic/Legendary Banner early this year, but I did get an NY!Azura from my free summons. Another flying dancer to work with is always nice.

I hope I get NY!Laevatein from my free summons too, just for collection purposes to go with her big sister.

Last edited:

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
I finally got them!
93D827D5-E5B6-45C8-91A6-5A9953348C51.png

plus hp minus def. which could be better but I can work with it.

I was pitty broken by mordeical and had to build pitty to this again.

Next session I was pulling for Anna and got fallen Mareeta with plus speed minus attack which is pretty good.

If I get Anna I’ll probably go for selkie but I want to go for winter lissa which are the very least I could get winter chrom merges if not her

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
I managed to get my NY!Laevatein as well (on a second colourless orb after a free summon ticket, so it's almost a free pull :p), so it must be a lucky season for everyone. Her IVs aren't ideal (+HP, -Res) but it doesn't matter much since I mostly just want her for collection purposes. At least I don't ever have to chase her after I finish merging up Summer Laegjarn.

slamallama

Smash Journeyman
This has been an epic week of summoning for me. Several surprises, but very welcome ones.

IVs on Claude could be better, but he still works his way up to 50 Spd with the Cunning Bow, plus whatever buffs he has in order to proc it.
20200105_183110.jpg

Then I got an LCelica with a Res Boon. I wanted at least one, so I kept her until getting a +Atk one a little later...
20200105_183101.jpg

... then fed the Res one to Marth for self omni-buffing:
20200105_183034.jpg

Then, not one day after I started bemoaning Gray and his Zanbato being stuck in the 5* pool (because f**k, this NY Lethe is hard to kill), guess who shows up on a free summon:
20200105_183045.jpg

Then I got these two, off of the summon tickets. I mostly wanted them for the fodder, but... they're like, really good. Especially pleased with the IVs.
20200105_183054.jpg

And finally, I got Thrasir. I didn't really want her so I fed her to Leif. FB4 combos nicely with the Light Brand, and now he's getting a refine too, so that's fun.
20200105_183023.jpg

So yeah, I'm pretty happy right now! The only downside to all this is that I've probably got no luck saved up for when Eliwood comes back on this month's Mythic banner. Oh well.

MewtwoMaster2002

ミュウツーマスター2002
3DS FC
2922-0496-2962
After being pity broken by Brave Eliwood (which I didn't have so it was nice) and F!Byleth, I ended up using all my free orbs, so I paid for the NY!Selkie pack and got NY!Anna (+HP - DEF) and NY!Alphonse (+SPD - DEF). Decided to go for W!Sothis, so I ended up buying the NY!Lethe pack and got W!Sothis (+HP -ATK) on my second pull. Got Isthar which I was never able to pull until today from my free ticket pull for the New Year banner.

Definitely have no luck with IVs.

Last edited:

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Ok looking banner, repel could be interesting:

No 3 or 4 star pool unit being added is odd though. Although I’m not familiar with the game they come from so maybe there isn’t a good choice?

Travant is the GHB though

Ivander

Smash Legend

No 3 or 4 star pool unit being added is odd though. Although I’m not familiar with the game they come from so maybe there isn’t a good choice?

Repel is basically New Year Lethe's weapon in B-skill form. And looking at what happened with Alm and Lilina...
That said, I'm surprised there's no Ulster to go with Shannan and Larcei to complete the Od family tree with Ayra and Mareeta.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
Got an NY!Anna from one of my summon tickets, -Spd but still cool. Don't know how much I'll use her but still can't believe we actually have an Anna alt lol.

Pokelego999

Smash Hero
Switch FC
SW-0935-8215-2605
My luck increased and I finally pulled New Year's Selkie. And then I pulled a Rhajat 5 seconds later.

I think I'm going for Altena and Ced on that one, though no new unit in the 3 and 4 star pool during the event is pretty odd. Maybe something planned? Maybe not.

Ivander

Smash Legend
So new datamine.....and guess who has official art finally?

So considering that Book 4 has us/Kiran separated from the group of Alfonse, Sharena and Anna, either:
-We could see where we/Kiran were taken to and we have the villain speaking to us.
-Alfonse and the group use some possible scrying method to locate us/Kiran and it shows a glimpse of us/Kiran to them.
-One of the villains could be using a disguise of us/Kiran.
-Alfonse might have more nightmare encounters like he did with Bruno and Veronica and a "nightmare" version of us/Kiran might haunt him.

Last edited:

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946

So considering that Book 4 has us/Kiran separated from the group of Alfonse, Sharena and Anna, either:
-We could see where we/Kiran were taken to and we have the villain speaking to us.
-Alfonse and the group use some possible scrying method to locate us/Kiran and it shows a glimpse of us/Kiran to them.
-Alfonse might have more nightmare encounters like he did with Bruno and Veronica and a "nightmare" version of us/Kiran might haunt him.
Or option 5:

This is fighter five get hyped!

really love the artwork and gives me robin trailer vibes. The summoner would also be really fun in smash if they did them.

Pokelego999

Smash Hero
Switch FC
SW-0935-8215-2605

This month's mythic hero maybe? Could be cool.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
This month's mythic hero maybe? Could be cool.
No but that did actually leak:
It’s lif aka edgey Alfonse. His weapon just got updated to be used by allies implying he’s get distributed soon.

Top Bottom