• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Work In Progress Fire Emblem Heroes: Finally found Forrest, MIA since 2017

Best hair colour for Forrest?

• Total voters

Jojalole

Henshin a go go baby!
Switch FC
SW 7943 9867 0675
Wholesome manga chapter to celebrate our boy getting a legendary alt
3f93bdb.jpg

Eliwood showing yet again why he's best FE dad.

And...
Hector: "Over my dead body!"
Zephiel can be seen laughing in the back lol

Ivander

Smash Legend
View attachment 194623

Good thing Eliwood has that innate Axebreaker to keep Hector under control. :laugh:

Edit: For those who are curious which characters have been given Dragonflowers the most, IS posted up a list.

Last edited:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Roycism Stats

The Blessing Effect is Build Highways HP+3 to Blessed allies and 175 BST Duel Skill.

Bonus Doubler is locked to Infantry

Last edited:

Ivander

Smash Legend
The Blessing Effect is Build Highways HP+3 to Blessed allies and 175 BST Duel Skill.
:facepalm:

-Why wasn't this done sooner?
-What's the point of the Duel skills now, since there's more than likely just going to be a Hero for each Blessing type, meaning the Dual skills are practically worth nada and especially as they are 5 points less than the BST given by a Hero?
-Why couldn't the BST effect just be applied to all Legendary Heroes rather than to just specific Legendary heroes?
-Why don't they fix some of Arena's bigger issues?
-Cavalry and Dancers will be prevalent in higher Arena tiers again. Nothing stops the Reinhardt.

Oh boy....

Jojalole

Henshin a go go baby!
Switch FC
SW 7943 9867 0675
So, apparently and judging by the Japanese description, the only one that gets the arena buff in BST is the legendary hero himself, while the rest of the blessed heroes get a huge powercreep of +3HP.

However, reading the in-game notifications you can see that they will give another buff on April

cb11207.jpg

It seems that April will have a big update, and last year's April we got the mass demotion, so maybe we can get expect that on that date? As for what this buff could be, I have no clue...

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
L!Azura is not that brok-
Screenshot_20190227-020211.jpg Screenshot_20190227-024429.jpg
Nothing but respect for My Chuuni

Last edited:

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
I was expecting the Legendary Hero effect to be something like Quickened Pulse, I'm surprised it wasn't that.

False Sense

Ad Astra Per Aspera
NNID
FalseSense
3DS FC
3368-2599-3209
Welp, I spent nearly 400 orbs on the Legendary banner hoping to get extra F!Grima merges.

I didn't get any. :urg:

But I got a ton of good stuff otherwise. 4 Xanders, 3 Mikotos, multiples copies of Fury, Atk Tactic, QR, and Atk Smoke fodder, a merge for my A!Tiki (+8 now), and a +Atk Legendary Roy.

It's a weird feeling in that I got a ton of new toys that I'm gonna have a ton of fun playing with, but my actual longterm goal has experienced a notable setback. Gonna have to decide whether to keep throwing orbs at the Legendary banner throughout the week and hope for a copy or call it quits and save up for next time (At least the next rerun isn't unitl June. Shame I have to wait that long, but that's tons of orbs).

In any case, now I get to have some fun deciding who gets Close Counter. :estatic:

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
It's a weird feeling in that I got a ton of new toys that I'm gonna have a ton of fun playing with, but my actual longterm goal has experienced a notable setback.
me_irl

I got pity broken on the Fates Beasts banner by F!Morgan.

I already have F!Morgan who I was gonna use in the Voting Gauntlet, I don't need another.

This one might have better IVs though so I can just merge her up I guess.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
There's my Abyssal Grima/Legendary Robin clear.

Still tired.

Also I slightly redid my recording process so I can play music without having to place it with a video editor, meaning I didn't have to re-render it. The visual quality should be a bit better because of that and it makes it a bit more streamlined to make these.

Last edited:

Robert of Normandy

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
NNID
shinpichu
3DS FC
2251-3915-5139
Switch FC
SW-4957-7233-2307
There's my Abyssal Grima/Legendary Robin clear.

Still tired.

Also I slightly redid my recording process so I can play music without having to place it with a video editor, meaning I didn't have to re-render it. The visual quality should be a bit better because of that and it makes it a bit more streamlined to make these.

Minor thing I noticed, not even related to the clear - I love how one of Hinoka's activation quotes is "I won't need a second arrow," and she says it right before activating astra and firing off 5 arrows. :rotfl:

Regardless, great clear!

False Sense

Ad Astra Per Aspera
NNID
FalseSense
3DS FC
3368-2599-3209
Minor thing I noticed, not even related to the clear - I love how one of Hinoka's activation quotes is "I won't need a second arrow," and she says it right before activating astra and firing off 5 arrows. :rotfl:

Regardless, great clear!
Legendary Lyn does something similar with her line "One Arrow, One Kill."

It's doubly hilarious because she also talks to Kiran about how her people only use one precise shot to hunt so that their prey doesn't suffer needlessly.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi

Regardless, great clear!
See, she chopped one arrow into a bunch of mini-arrows, but it still counts as one. :p

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
For a moment I thought this was a mistake because I saw Linde and Merric
I have a -Atk Sonya collecting dust bunnies for Velouria on my barracks so this could save her from being eventually devoured by one of my Micaiahs.

I was also planning to build Jiraffe after Hawkeye so this is more than welcome

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
For a moment I thought this was a mistake because I saw Linde and Merric

I have a -Atk Sonya collecting dust bunnies for Velouria on my barracks so this could save her from being eventually devoured by one of my Micaiahs.

I was also planning to build Jiraffe after Hawkeye so this is more than welcome
Oh, my Delthea should hopefully enjoy this. I've been using Juicy Wave on her for a while now instead of her normal tome.

slamallama

Smash Journeyman
Didn't anyone realise at the time that Alfonse was trying to warn us this was coming? Alfonse is a true hero, he deserved better from the game than one ****ty alt and a world of "benchlord" memes.
Yeah but he's totally clueless on other things. "We had no reason to use the orbs during the window of time they went missing," he says, and I'm over in the corner twiddling my thumbs because I did, in fact, spend all the orbs the day before. It was me, Alfonse; I'm responsible for the missing orbs- me and my summoning addiction.

Last edited:

Troykv

Smash Master
That Sophia Refine; I hope it's something cool, she has a Silver Weapon at base; she is a wild card for her refine.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
I wouldn't mind them removing the Orbs from the Monthly Quests if the ones they removed were replaced with Heroic Grails, but they messed up and made them Aether Stones lol.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
They bloody deserve the yakitori memes :V

That Sophia Refine; I hope it's something cool, she has a Silver Weapon at base; she is a wild card for her refine.
If they give her something like Close Counter she would be bonkers. But probably is some bond ****.
Im hoping for something similar to Florina's at least.

Luigifan18

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5577-0969-0868
View attachment 194623

And...
Hector: "Over my dead body!"
Zephiel can be seen laughing in the back lol
This is hilarious. Hector and Eliwood's expressions are priceless.
I don't see Zephiel anywhere, though...
Indeed.
I ****ING LOVE RAY CHASE OH GOD

I can't stop laughing. "Dab dab dab! Dab dab dab!"
"I TOLD YOU TO LOOK AT YOUR SON, ELIWOOD, HE'S GONNA POISON MY DAUGHTER'S MIND WITH ALL THE GARBAGE HE LEARNED FROM KIRAN!"
You can't stop memes.

slamallama

Smash Journeyman
Somebody at IS wanna explain why Sophia gets this made-up "Eternal Tome" instead of Apocalypse? I mean, Lilina has Forblaze. It better be because Bramimond is planned to use Apocalypse as a Dark-type Mythic at some point.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Somebody at IS wanna explain why Sophia gets this made-up "Eternal Tome" instead of Apocalypse? I mean, Lilina has Forblaze. It better be because Bramimond is planned to use Apocalypse as a Dark-type Mythic at some point.
Niime is coming in the FE6 banner and they somehow sexualize her. You heard it here first folks, get ready for Summer Niime

D

Deleted member

What happened to the Orbs?
Is it some kind of event?

Last edited by a moderator:
Top Bottom