• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Work In Progress Fire Emblem Heroes: Finally found Forrest, MIA since 2017

Best hair colour for Forrest?

• Total voters

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
>All the ****ing yellow orbs sound the same

THROW IT AWAY
THROW IT AWAY

THROW IT ALL AWAY

Sari

Editing Staff
Writing Team
NNID
Villager49
Switch FC
SW-2215-0173-2152
Voting banner is out, got lucky and pulled Azura!

I send my condolences to whoever pulls Lyn and doesn't want her.

Ivander

Smash Legend
-Got Legendary Tiki from the Duma Banner.
-Got Winter Tharja from the first Guaranteed Banner
-Got Amelia from the Hot Spring Banner
-Got Winter Ephraim from the second Guaranteed Banner
-Just got Zelgius from the Tellius Valentine Banner

I think the game is trying to tell me something, guys.
So I got Duma from the Free Banner.

I really think the game is trying to tell me something, guys.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
After pressing all orbs over and over again to see if I was wrong with the sounds I randomly picked top: -Atk+Spd L!Azura.

I wanted Dona or Hallomyrrh Thy Name more but at least is not Lyn.

Last edited:

Delzethin

Character Concept Creator
NNID
Delzethin

However your free pull went, at least you can take solace in knowing it was better than mine.

The thumbnail cuts off the full image. She's +HP/-Atk, the single worst nature she can have.

Last edited:

Jojalole

Henshin a go go baby!
Switch FC
SW 7943 9867 0675
Well, ended up with Duma on my free summon. Myrrh was the least desired for me, so I'm happy. He also has pretty much the best IV's, +Atk -Spd, pretty darn lucky for me, maybe I can try go up a tier in Aether Raids since I don't defend anything with my Lyn emblem lol.

Don't know if I want to summon for Azura, I don't want to touch my stash of 1300 orbs, but she's so tempting... I think I'll pass since it's a 3% 4 man banner. Overall pretty meh anniversary.

Moydow

The fairest of them all
BRoomer
I got a -def Myrrh, which is kinda lame for me since she was one of the two I didn't want. Though looking at that -atk Lyn above I suddenly don't feel so bad about it, at least Myrrh has Vengeful Fighter to give away if I don't want to use her.

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
Voting banner is out, got lucky and pulled Azura!

I send my condolences to whoever pulls Lyn and doesn't want her.
Yep, that's me.

I really wanted Duma the most, but if I didn't get Duma, Legendary Lyn was next in line but purely for her Speed Tactics. I ended up getting her instead, so it seemed like my Plan B was going to work...

...Turned out she got an outstanding nature of +Atk -Def.

Sigh, I have to use her now, huh? There went my plans of foddering her for that C-skill...

Last edited:

False Sense

Ad Astra Per Aspera
NNID
FalseSense
3DS FC
3368-2599-3209
Yep, that's me.

I really wanted Duma the most, but if I didn't get Duma, Legendary Lyn was next in line but purely for her Speed Tactics. I ended up getting her instead, so it seemed like my Plan B was going to work...

...Turned out she got an outstanding nature of +Atk -Def.

Sigh, I have to use her now, huh? There went my plans of foddering her for that C-skill...
Not necessarily. Good IVs are nice, but make sure you aren't just telling yourself that you need to use her if you realistically won't use her much anyway. I don't know your individual situation, but I'd imagine there's a good chance that Spd Tactic may be genuinely more impactful for you than Lyn herself.

Either way, do whatever you think works best for you.

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
Not necessarily. Good IVs are nice, but make sure you aren't just telling yourself that you need to use her if you realistically won't use her much anyway. I don't know your individual situation, but I'd imagine there's a good chance that Spd Tactic may be genuinely more impactful for you than Lyn herself.

Either way, do whatever you think works best for you.
Perhaps so. I might just level her up, get the Dragonflowers from her quest, and then fodder her.

It's mainly my Eirika or my Kaden that would really benefit from Speed Tactics since they are both my main stat buffer units.

Ivander

Smash Legend
*when you would've been fine with a Lyn compared to everyone else and you're not given her*

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
ゴゴゴゴ You can only reply to this post if you #DidntGetLynd ゴゴゴゴ

False Sense

Ad Astra Per Aspera
NNID
FalseSense
3DS FC
3368-2599-3209
I got Azura. +Res/-Atk.

Extraordinarily happy I got her, though I honestly wouldn't have minded Lyn to patch my +Spd/-Atk one.

Jojalole

Henshin a go go baby!
Switch FC
SW 7943 9867 0675
Can we appreciate that Duma looks straight outta JoJo with that Kars incarnation? That **** is cool. (Lyn just stuck being the forgotten Pillar Men a.k.a Santana lol)

Speaking of one of the gods of fitness, he has way too much attack lol

THAT'S A LOTTA DAMAGE!

NSSKG151

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Lucaruto151RedX
3DS FC
1092-1616-4089
Switch FC
SW-4128-7335-9024
Screenshot_2019-02-25-01-25-16.png

Guess I get to join the 'I pulled Lyn despite not wanting her club'. Would have been happy with Duma or another Azura but somehow I just knew Lyn was going to creep up on me. Now that I have her I don't know what I want to do with her. Part of me want to wait till March to fodder off her Speed Tactic and Desperation 3 to someone but at the same time she is the first colored bow unit I got since I never pull on Legendary and Seasonal banners so I kind of don't want to fodder off a unique weapon type

Robert of Normandy

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
NNID
shinpichu
3DS FC
2251-3915-5139
Switch FC
SW-4957-7233-2307
I got another HalloMyrrh. :v

I suppose I should be happy, except I don't use seasonals and I don't have a pressing need for VF fodder.

Also, how dare IS release a Morgan banner gith after I spend all my orbs getting a better nature Amelia.

False Sense

Ad Astra Per Aspera
NNID
FalseSense
3DS FC
3368-2599-3209
I made it into Tier 21 of Aether Raids. :estatic:

Now I just have to hope there isn't some absurd difficulty spike and I don't fall out. :lol:

slamallama

Smash Journeyman
I'm hereby establishing the "I got and actually wanted Lyn" club for all of us who like Lyn and needed a wind legendary and needed more archers

Last edited:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
"**** Dragons and **** Subhumans"

We got a new special effect, that means we are getting more than 16 Legends to keep alternating with Mythics

Last edited:

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004

We got a new special effect, that means we are getting more than 16 Legends to keep alternating with Mythics
Man, I was hoping Roy would be our first Red Archer as a follow-up to Lucina and Lyn being the first blue and green archers respectively. He still seems pretty busted though.

Not much interests me from this banner other than Surtr and Hrid, mostly the latter because I want to remove the HP bane on the one I currently have.

D

Deleted member

Roy said the N Word. Having Dragon Fang is cultural appropriation. Zephiel was right.

"Bonus Doubler 3"
Joshua is gonna LOVE having +12 to everything even if it means I lose on Steady Breath

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Can't wait to see a Refined Sieglinde Eirika with Bonus Doubler, teamed with a Kaden on AR.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
Laegjarn and Kinshi Hinoka would love that Bonus Doubler, geez. I really don't think I can pull for this though.

Also there's gonna be some wild fanart coming from that C-Skill lol.

False Sense

Ad Astra Per Aspera
NNID
FalseSense
3DS FC
3368-2599-3209
Also there's gonna be some wild fanart coming from that C-Skill lol.
I just love how the skill is meant to be a sign of Roy's absolute belief in the goodness of humanity...

...but by emphasizing the "human" part, they effectively made a skill that says "Racism is Magic! :D"

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
I just love how the skill is meant to be a sign of Roy's absolute belief in the goodness of humanity...

...but by emphasizing the "human" part, they effectively made a skill that says "Racism is Magic! :D"

Reinhardt: "Racism is Everyth-.... wait"

Ivander

Smash Legend

Bonus Doubler 3 is insane. Just the +12 to a stat is huge. And there are already some combinations that work too well with it.

-Winter Eirika has the skills ATK Opening and the weapon Joyous Staff. Those already give the unit with the Highest ATK +6 ATK and +5 DEF & RES. If said unit has Bonus Doubler, they will effectively have +12 ATK and +10 DEF and RES at all times on the map. This can be used with any Staff user if they are given ATK Opening 3 and Joyous Staff+.
-Titania can effectively do this with a Horse unit in a Tactics team. Give Titania Hone Cavalry, her Weapon Refine and DEF Tactics and she'll be able to give a Horse Unit +12 to all their stats when she's next to them. Give Bonus Doubler to a Red Sword Cavalry and she can take care of the Blue units while the Red Sword Cavalry can take out just about anything else. It's especially perfect with Xander, who would greatly benefit due to having Distant Counter on his weapon. It'd also be great for Cavalry Bladetome users like Green Olwen or Red Tome Eirika.
-Bonus Doubler 3 would be insane with Kaden in a Beast team. If Kaden and another Beast unit with Bonus Doubler got the fully Hone & Fortify Buffs, first Bonus Doubler would give the Beast unit +12 in their stats, then Kaden would give another +6 to them, effectively giving them a +18 in all stats. That's pretty scary thinking about it.
-Both Robins have their new weapons that have a Rally Spectrum effect of +4 to all stats, thus giving a +8 with Bonus Doubler. Sure, it's nothing next to the buffs given by Tactics or the Hone/Fortify skills, but +8 to all stats is still a big deal to an Infantry unit in a Tactics team.
-Legendary Azura can easily give a +6 to all stats to a unit with Bonus Doubler after singing to them.
-Nino with her new Weapon Refine can effectively give herself every even-turn +6 to her ATK, SPD and DEF, effectively giving her +12 to those stats. All she just needs is a helper with RES Tactics to go with her and she'll have +12 to all her stats every 2nd turn.

So yeah, Bonus Doubler is huge.

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305
Jesus Christ I just realized that the Binding Blade in this art is goddamn huge.

Like, almost as big as the Durandal, if not bigger in some areas.

Jojalole

Henshin a go go baby!
Switch FC
SW 7943 9867 0675
Ayyy, legendary Roy looks lit! (heh) Another dragon slayer in the game is always appreciated, and he finally got that DC he deserved. Bonus Doubler seems pretty nutty on units like Eirika, Laevataein and L!Marth too. I do wonder what his blessing does, maybe special cool down reduction?

And can I say that I love how much his kit resembles the character from the game. Yeah, racists jokes about subhumans, they're pretty funny to be honest, but one of the only saving points of Roy as a character was his belief in humanity, that humans aren't inherently bad and thus clashes with Zephiel's vision. In no point he hates dragons, his dialogues with Idunn and Fae near end game are really sweet. But for the sake of the joke, yeah, let Roy use the S-word.

Also someone else noticed that Roy's pose looks straight out from Melee/Smash 4 renders? With a way more anime art for sure, but that's a neat reference.

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305
Ayyy, legendary Roy looks lit! (heh) Another dragon slayer in the game is always appreciated, and he finally got that DC he deserved. Bonus Doubler seems pretty nutty on units like Eirika, Laevataein and L!Marth too. I do wonder what his blessing does, maybe special cool down reduction?

And can I say that I love how much his kit resembles the character from the game. Yeah, racists jokes about subhumans, they're pretty funny to be honest, but one of the only saving points of Roy as a character was his belief in humanity, that humans aren't inherently bad and thus clashes with Zephiel's vision. In no point he hates dragons, his dialogues with Idunn and Fae near end game are really sweet. But for the sake of the joke, yeah, let Roy use the S-word.

Also someone else noticed that Roy's pose looks straight out from Melee/Smash 4 renders? With a way more anime art for sure, but that's a neat reference.
I think the Smash 4 render in and of itself is a reference to his animation of him standing before and after attacking with the Binding Blade.

Top Bottom