• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Work In Progress Fire Emblem Heroes: Finally found Forrest, MIA since 2017

Best hair colour for Forrest?

• Total voters

False Sense

Ad Astra Per Aspera
NNID
FalseSense
3DS FC
3368-2599-3209
Well, new Arena season started, dropped back down to Tier 20, and no good bonus units to use.

Guess it's finally time for an investment I've been meaning to make for a long time:

image0-3.png

Took this queen for a run through the Arena. Managed to get a 100% kill rate on her first try.

image0-4.png

Looks like she'll be well worth the investment. :estatic:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Considering L!Ephraim lacks a LHB and this season is Fire/Water I can see IS pulling a Renais Twins Legendary Hero Battle.

*loads Micaiah*

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
I decided to use up roughly 60 of the 136 orbs I was saving up for Hrid on the two Halloween banners in Fire Emblem Heroes. Following my Hrid-isn't-the-next-Legendary-Hero salt, I'd figure it'd be worth giving another go at pulling Halloween Mia and/or another Halloween Nowi so that I could get Hone Fliers fodder. If silver or red orbs didn't show up in their respective banners, my second line of priorities are Halloween Myrrh, Halloween Sakura, or Halloween Jakob (the latter two would hopefully be better natures than the ones I currently have).

In my last session before wrapping up my summoning rounds, I got 3 red orbs, 1 silver orb, and 1 green orb in the Halloween banner from last year. Eager at the higher chance of pulling Halloween Nowi with all those red orbs, I decided to go for a full round summoning starting with the green orb, then the silver orb, and then the three red orbs. After getting a 3-star Bartre for the first summon, and I went for the silver orb. The poof sound effect happened, and I was blessed with...

My first Innes! FINALLY, he came home! He's one of my favorite Sacred Stones characters, so it was awesome to finally pull him! Talk about a great Halloween treat!

His nature ended up being +Atk -Spd. He got one of his best boons, but his bane was not desirable though.

Luckily, I found a way to work around the speed bane by giving him Fury and a Speed +3 Seal. This combination brought his speed up to 37, which is just like his boon speed.

I finished building my Innes shortly after, and this is the build I gave him:

A build that makes him fully optimized as an anti-mage unit! I wasn't sure what to give him for his C-skill, but I'd figure Atk Ploy was the way to go because of his high Res. That combined with the C-skill he got allowed him to be even more prepared to tank against mages.

I can see one of his teammates being the Eirika that I have, as her refined Sieglinde and Hone Speed gives Innes some nice stat boosts. One of the Eirikas I pulled from those summoning sessions today got a +Spd -HP nature, so I'm thinking about using that one as my new Eirika. I'll just need to upgrade her to 5-star once I have enough feathers, and then I'll just need to give her the right skills as a support unit. I also have a few other Eirika that I can use for merges.

Innes was one of the few characters that I was interested in pulling from the new LH banner, and now that I got him, that means there's only unit I want to pull for in that upcoming banner: Legendary Lyn. I want her purely for Speed Tactics to give her to my Eirika. She's not a priority though, so I'm not going to spend the rest of my orbs trying to pull her.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
That speed is lit.

As expected her attack is low, however she still hits a flat 50 with SSeiglinde

Superboon in Defense
Superbane in HP

BST 156

Jojalole

Henshin a go go baby!
Switch FC
SW 7943 9867 0675
Summoning machine broke
_20181031_081820.JPG

Only 50 orbs for this three too. One is -Speed +HP, and the other two are +Speed, one -Attack and the other -Defense (I think I'll build the -Defense one). I'll wait to try summon for Tana on last day in case there are some announcements in the mean time, and then I'll see if I merge this girl up or I fodder one of them for chill speed (imagine getting 11 Olivia's and no Eirika or Tana)

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
The Eirika Abyssal Map

I don't like it

Jojalole

Henshin a go go baby!
Switch FC
SW 7943 9867 0675
Excuse me what

_20181031_085855.JPG

If I'm reading this correctly, next month Grima is back (RIP colourless legendary) and we don't get a new legendary hero? (I think Lucina, Ryoma and Gunnthra were confirmed for next month). Either that or we have two legendaries in the same colour. It seems that December will be the month for the colourless legendary hero... And on January both Ike and Eirika will appear at the same time. This is pretty weird stuff.

Last edited:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Excuse me what

View attachment 173948
If I'm reading this correctly, next month Grima is back (RIP colourless legendary) and we don't get a new legendary hero? (I think Lucina, Ryoma and Gunnthra were confirmed for next month). Either that or we have two legendaries in the same colour. It seems that December will be the month for the colourless legendary hero... And on January both Ike and Eirika will appear at the same time. This is pretty weird stuff.

What could happen: Legendary Beast unit with a new color

What is going to happen: Ded gaem until 3.0.0

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Did the PM1 guide
Screenshot_20181031-160824.jpg
But I decided to be spicy with Silvia, causing the AI behaviour to change a bit.
I also used a Double Savage Blow Dazzling Pain+ Ethlyn to speed things up.

Robert of Normandy

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
NNID
shinpichu
3DS FC
2251-3915-5139
Switch FC
SW-4957-7233-2307

Jeez. Don't have to worry about reinforcements if you kill everyone before they spawn, I guess. :surprised:

Ivander

Smash Legend
@ShinyLegendary
Remember our discussion about Legendary Eirika and Brave Hector?

*one-shots Sigurd despite unable to do damage normally*
*defeats Nowi, having enough HP and RES to survive*
*defeats Sharena who has Triangle Adept, thus has 40% Triangle Advantage. Yes, L.Eirika just fought a Sharena with 40% Weapon Advantage and won*
*Luna+LunarBrace L.Eirika one-shots Legendary Tiki*
Still want to take that chance with B.Hector? And before you say one-shot before the special, remember that Eirika has 38 HP + 30 DEF. L.Eirika will survive one attack from B.Hector that isn't a Special.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Eirika pretty much literally grabs an enemy's armor and beats the **** out of them with it.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
>Axe of Virility

Bartre gon smack opponents with real Big **** Energy now

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
I don't know how I did it, I really don't know.
Screenshot_20181103-145042.jpg

The accesory is extremely tacky tho.
No character looks good with it.

D

Deleted member

I have been playing FEH less. Just a burnout.

As a guy who loves armors and FEH stuff, they have to change the arena.

Even if they make the anti-Fighter stuff and anti-armor stuff like changing defense, it will still not kill the armor meta and balance it.

The Arena's way of being credible on BST is just adding more frosting to the cake for armors.

Jojalole

Henshin a go go baby!
Switch FC
SW 7943 9867 0675
Welp RIP my orbs, spent 400 on the legendary banner and only got a Tana, an Eirika and a Lyn (I reached a 12% on the banner, disgusting). Eirika is -Atq, but I don't mind it too much since her damage comes from specials either way. Tana hurt my soul since she's -Speed, the only bane I didn't want. I was fine with -Atk due to how bladetome works, but -Speed hurts her too much, there's no reason to use that Tana over Aversa. At least Lyn isn't -Speed like the one I had lol.

Also finally got to do something with the Ests I got:
Good ol' **** u armors.

Mood: https://old.reddit.com/r/FireEmblemHeroes/comments/9uapgi/vg_round_2_be_like/

Im on Team Linde, just with Opo and Joja lol
Let's see if we can beat Dire MemeGod
Let's show him a thing or three, we'll beat him with the power of friendship
(I don't think we can win though lol)

Moydow

The fairest of them all
BRoomer
Version 3.0 news incoming?

The video goes live just over 48 hours from now. So, any predictions? :p
no points to anyone guessing at beast units

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
-No beast units
-Salt
-3.0.0 login bonus, but only one Orb per day
-Book III movie shows Fjorm ****ing dying
-Shanna's refine is ****
-Dude Feeeeeeehhhhh lmao

Robert of Normandy

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
NNID
shinpichu
3DS FC
2251-3915-5139
Switch FC
SW-4957-7233-2307
Version 3.0 news incoming?

The video goes live just over 48 hours from now. So, any predictions? :p
no points to anyone guessing at beast units
I'd like to think it's 3.0, but apparently some people think the runtime is too short to be 3.0, so who knows.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
I just want a fat log-in bonus
I burned 100 in the Legendary Banner just to get L!Lyn on my free pull lmao.

False Sense

Ad Astra Per Aspera
NNID
FalseSense
3DS FC
3368-2599-3209
I'm mainly hoping for two things:

-Skill Refinery
-Some new (permanent) mode. Ideally that town-building one suggested in that survey a while back.

So basically, some new toys to play with and a new playroom to enjoy them in.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Palla the absolute madwoman did it

She killed the iliterate Nino memes

Last edited:

Jojalole

Henshin a go go baby!
Switch FC
SW 7943 9867 0675
Guess the update isn't for 3.0 after all, if you check the notifications you can see a broken picture with the 2.11V as its name (heh, just like here in Smashboards pictures are all broken).

18318f7.jpg

I checked myself and it's indeed there, so lower your expectations for the upcoming FEH channel. I'm still hoping for some kind of new mode at least. Apology orbs for the broken picture when

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Welp, I just checked the Nintendo financial report: it states 3.0 is expected "around the end of the year".
However this Feh Channel can give us a sneak peek of the major update to build some hype anyway, it would be odd to see them doing this stream just to promote 2.11.

Ivander

Smash Legend
Guess the update isn't for 3.0 after all, if you check the notifications you can see a broken picture with the 2.11V as its name (heh, just like here in Smashboards pictures are all broken).

View attachment 176141

I checked myself and it's indeed there, so lower your expectations for the upcoming FEH channel. I'm still hoping for some kind of new mode at least. Apology orbs for the broken picture when
Welp, I just checked the Nintendo financial report: it states 3.0 is expected "around the end of the year".
However this Feh Channel can give us a sneak peek of the major update to build some hype anyway, it would be odd to see them doing this stream just to promote 2.11.
Wasn't Book II just about end of the year? I mean, it was November/December that we got Book II.

D

Deleted member

Reminder last year we got a Feh Channel before 1.9 but it still had news about 2.0
Also, Joshua refine or bust

Robert of Normandy

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
NNID
shinpichu
3DS FC
2251-3915-5139
Switch FC
SW-4957-7233-2307

View attachment 176141

I guess they fixed it? I don't see it. *shrugs*

Jojalole

Henshin a go go baby!
Switch FC
SW 7943 9867 0675
I guess they fixed it? I don't see it. *shrugs*
It seems so, I checked and now the picture of FEH announcing the channel is actually there. Still, the damage have been done, I think people data mined it and still found the 2.11V on the picture.

Robert of Normandy

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
NNID
shinpichu
3DS FC
2251-3915-5139
Switch FC
SW-4957-7233-2307
It seems so, I checked and now the picture of FEH announcing the channel is actually there. Still, the damage have been done, I think people data mined it and still found the 2.11V on the picture.
Apparently it was only in the Spanish version of the game.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Literally Dank Banner

Azura Alt. is the TT Reward.

Top Bottom