• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Work In Progress Fire Emblem Heroes: Finally found Forrest, MIA since 2017

Best hair colour for Forrest?

• Total voters

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
I haven't played all of the games so my most wanted from Fates (and in general) is Rinkah.

I have my favourite SoV characters already, but maybe Mila could be interesting? Mycen and Rudoplh would be cool too though I'm not sure what they could bring to the table.

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
Here's a schedule for forging bonds bonuses, for anyone interested:
Also there was a thing on twitter for "most wanted character from each game not yet in Heroes:
Here's the one I did:
View attachment 172776

I added a spot for BSFE because I'm a nerd. My choices for FE1 and Fates are kinda arbitrary - my favorites from Fates are pretty much all already in, and I don't have any special attachment to many of RD's new characters.
I don't have the time to put this image onto a Word document and edit some images into it, so I'll just list it:

FE1/FE11: Paladin Hardin (we've got his possessed version; now bring in the good version of him)
FE2/FE15: Conrad (my most wanted unit for Heroes at the moment; his absence in Heroes definitely hits me)
FE3/FE12-FE5: Can't really comment for these ones since I haven't played them nor are as familiar with them as the other FE titles.
FE6: Murdock (mostly because we need more armored GHBs and he was a prominent villain in FE6 from what I heard of him)
FE7: Sonia or Nergal (two prominent FE7 villains that definitely need the GHB treatment sometime soon)
FE8: Forde (my favorite Sacred Stones character)
FE9: Jill (very popular Tellius character from what I've heard of her, so I support her fans with bringing her to Heroes; more Wyvern Riders is always good)
FE10: Haar (similar reasons to Jill)
FE13: Gregor
FE14: Kaden

Last edited:

Ivander

Smash Legend
The Voting Gauntlet Banners in a nutshell.

On the cool note, I did get my first Ephraim. And he's +DEF, -SPD. So that's great. And after getting him, the only protagonists I'm missing are Sigurd and Hector if I don't count his variants. If variants count, all I'm missing is Sigurd.

Last edited:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
-"Well played IS, putting a Banner with Ophelia when Im pulling for Myrrh"

-"All 4 units are blue"

-"IS, you diabolical"
9abab0f7e41efc5f1331ed27b98d3d3a.jpg

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
We've got a new Voting Gauntlet starting November 1st, and it will last until November 8! The theme is Clashing Thunders, and it features many of the most prominent blue mages in Fire Emblem:

Two banners have started running today featuring the participants.

Whose team will you be joining? It's either Team Reinhardt or Team Tailtiu for me.

False Sense

Ad Astra Per Aspera
NNID
FalseSense
3DS FC
3368-2599-3209
We've got a new Voting Gauntlet starting November 1st, and it will last until November 8! The theme is Clashing Thunders, and it features many of the most prominent blue mages in Fire Emblem:

Whose team will you be joining? It's either Team Reinhardt or Team Tailtiu for me.
Probably gonna give my Delthea some time to shine. I'll go with Reinhardt if she doesn't make it.

NSSKG151

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Lucaruto151RedX
3DS FC
1092-1616-4089
Switch FC
SW-4128-7335-9024
I would like to join Linde's team but since I don't have her I will probably join one of the characters on the left bracket since I have all of them, with Delthea getting priority first and then Tailtiu, Reinhardt and Odin in that order.

Arcanir

An old friend evolved
NNID
Shoryu91
3DS FC
4253-4855-5860

Tailtiu or Olwen for me, I liked both girls in their respective games and I want to see them go far.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Going Team Ophelia because I dig over the top dialogues.

Delzethin

Character Concept Creator
NNID
Delzethin
Well...okay then.

Of course that Speed bane had to sneak in, though. Can we please get a new item in 3.0 that resets a unit's nature to neutral? It'd let us F2P or orb-promo-only folk do something to salvage a bad nature on a rare 5*, wouldn't affect whales seeking out optimal natures or superboons, and as long as they were rare or took a while to obtain, it'd even add a level of strategy to deciding who to use them on.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I got a new Ayra today.
She is +Spd -HP, which is better than +Def -HP at least.
Screenshot_20181029-141134_Fire Emblem Heroes.jpg
I don't know if this image set is true but it's ironic enough for me to believe it.
Absolutely gorgeous.

D

Deleted member

"at least"

That's literally the best nature you can get on her, except maybe +spd -res. Be more grateful, damnit. >:p
Well -HP is a superbane though, so +spd -res is the best to go. I do not know why I said "at least".

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

Welp, time to find a new B-Skill for Joshua
*pulls for Owain's Wrath*

False Sense

Ad Astra Per Aspera
NNID
FalseSense
3DS FC
3368-2599-3209
image0-2.png

What a beautiful orb total. Perfect for the season. :reverse:

Troykv

Smash Master
Some datamine stuff; we could see some of these skills on tonight's trailer:
https://old.reddit.com/r/FireEmblem...used_skill_effect_tags_hidden_in_fehs_binary/

Notable stuff include:
-A skill that gives adaptive damage to allies
-A skill that negates follow-up skills; thus crippling or simply cancelling stuff like Quick Riposte or Bold Fighter
Seems like something that a Legendary Hero would have.

Let's see how their skills ended up being distributed... maybe this can helps us in know which is the legendary hero xD.

False Sense

Ad Astra Per Aspera
NNID
FalseSense
3DS FC
3368-2599-3209
Yolo summon with all of the orbs; all the units you pulled will be sacrificed to summon Fomortiis
Fool, all Heroes are but offerings for Lord Grima.

also I'm not summoning till December

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
What I expect tonight: Legendary Hrid with the Red Duel Infantry Skill

What might happen but is very unlikely: Red Bow Alm/Celica

What will happen simply because Im broke as **** with less than 10 Orbs: Nohr Noble Flying F!Corrin

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
Our new Legendary Hero is here. It's Legendary Eirika!

Arcanir

An old friend evolved
NNID
Shoryu91
3DS FC
4253-4855-5860
We got a message from IS in the game, we're getting Radiant Dawn characters in January and Binding Blade characters in March.

I look forward to seeing who they pick, especially for Binding Blade since outside of Idunn I don't see a lot of talk about them.

Our new Legendary Hero is here. It's Legendary Eirika!

I love her attack animation, Eirika's critical animation in Sacred Stone was simple, but effective, and I like that they captured that in her Heroes sprites. With that said I'm not sure I'm going to pull for her though, I'm still saving for the next banner as I'm thinking that's when 3.0 drops so I don't want to spend too many orbs on her since I want to be prepared.

Last edited:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Imma nut if this Eirika has high base attack.

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
I'm going to be honest. These three images sum up my reaction to the new Legendary Hero:

Yes, I'm mad. Yes, I'm disappointed. Yes, I'm unhappy.

I saved up 134 ORBS in anticipation for Hrid. He's my favorite Heroes OC, and I want him to come to my army. Everything looked like the stars were aligning for him to be our Legendary Hero this month, but this? THIS?

Yet again, Hrid got shafted. Why does IS have to treat Hrid like this? Furthermore, the Legendary Hero we got is underwhelming.

I actually like Eirika as a character myself (she has grown on me overtime), and congrats to her fans that wanted to her get the LH treatment, but for a Legendary alt, she is looking to be pretty disappointing based on the skills she has so far. She's a Legendary Hero that just isn't worth pulling for me.

And to add more salt to the wound, none of the other characters she is coming with are units I want to pull for. Well, maybe Innes and Legendary Lyn (only for Speed Tactics), but even then, they aren't a priority for me. Honestly, this is the worst Legendary Hero banner we've had since the Legendary Lyn one.

Looks like best Heroes boy's only hope for being in Heroes is through some kind of banner featuring more OCs similar to the Muspell one we got a short while ago. Alas, I've now become more pessimistic about Hrid coming to Heroes.

Only thing worse that could happen for the FE characters that I want in Heroes is if Conrad isn't in the next SoV banner...

Last edited:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
I just realized that normal Eirika would be great with Storm Seiglinde:

-Basically a 19 Mt. weapon, coupled with her attack superboon it pretty much patches her horrendous base attack
-With the appearance of Aversa + another Panic Ploy users (like Infantry Staff users with Duel Skill + Dazzling Panic), Hone Buffs suffer compared to the superior Ward/Goad/Drive ones
-Storm Seiglinde can buff her instead of she needing to Rally an ally to pick their buffs, giving her a more prominent player phase

Other positives include:
-OG Eirika is easier to merge; +10 Atk boon Eirika would get a respectable 53 attack, 55 with SS, 60 if you run LaD3
-You can give her Atk/Spd Solo to make her a serious bruiser.

Last edited:

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
I dunno how I feel about Solo skills.

I guess they work for Infantry units really well, especially Blade tomes + Laevatein, but for anyone else, I feel like Emblem buffs + Brazens will almost always be better, especially on Flier teams as they have way more space to stay in formation. I suppose I could make Minerva get use out of it though, since she spend the most time separated from the team due to having Ward Fliers.

They'll certainly be useful in Arena, and if we get any maps like Aversa's again, but most challenge maps are pretty cramped

EDIT: SCRATCH THAT IT'S "IN COMBAT".

Last edited:

TheBlue10

Smash Apprentice
NNID
SweetBlueMemory
3DS FC
2466-7799-9439
Switch FC
SW 2878-1317-0108
I got Halloween Kagero.
And she's -atk +spd
This game has something against me.

NSSKG151

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Lucaruto151RedX
3DS FC
1092-1616-4089
Switch FC
SW-4128-7335-9024
Just got Owain, Kliff and Silas off the Brave Redux banner. Happy to have gotten three of my favorite characters with 100 orbs.

That art for Legendary Eirika looks gorgeous as well. I would pull for her but I just got her red tome alt earlier this month plus I already use her normal version as well. Having a third Eirika being a cavalry sword is not worth pulling on an eight percent banner since I don't need Tana and already have flying Olivia. Maybe if she was a red bow cavalry or something I would have considered it but...

Jojalole

Henshin a go go baby!
Switch FC
SW 7943 9867 0675
Man, many people seem disappointed on this banner from what I'm reading on several sites, and I don't understand why. Colourless is the only garbage colour, the rest all have pretty interesting stuff.

Red is pretty perfect for me. I was waiting for the legendary that had Summer Tana to try pull her finally, and the two units that accompany her are fantastic. L!Eirika is an offensive red cavalier and I have none, and she seems great. I'm expecting lowish attack (probably 31 to make her have 50 at neutral with the weapon), good speed (36 maybe) and below average defense (28 or so), but with defense wave and her weapon active she can be bulky enough to survive a couple rounds of combats. And if Lunar brace does true damage, then she will be nuts. Plus her art is one of the prettiest in the game, she just look gorgeous. If she doesn't show up, then Olivia is like Axura but better since she can provide flier utility. I think I'll definitely try pulling some reds.

But blue and green ain't that bad either, L!Ephraim is great, Bride!Ninian is one of the greatest support units, Sumia has great fodder. And on green you have L!Lyn with Speed Tactics, Grima which is pretty good still and Bride!Sanaki with Def/Res link is pretty good too.

I have 600 orbs, but then the news of a Radiant Dawn banner came... Ugh. Jill is probably going to be there, and I want her really badly. I still think I'll try pulling since S!Tana ain't coming back until next summer, and any of the other two reds would be great on my barracks. I would have preferred Tana to appear with Marth, but whatever. And hey, there's always the chance Jill ends up getting demoted or something. We'll see how it goes tomorrow.

EDIT: MANGA IS OUT FEATURING MY GIRL
f8ecfd7.jpg

That wink though... I'm weak.

But Wind Blessing is the only acceptable blessing for her, coupled with her legendary self and mixed team she gets a buff for her attack and speed.
Pls IS demote her so I can +10 her

Last edited:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Man, many people seem disappointed on this banner from what I'm reading on several sites, and I don't understand why. Colourless is the only garbage colour, the rest all have pretty interesting stuff.

Red is pretty perfect for me. I was waiting for the legendary that had Summer Tana to try pull her finally, and the two units that accompany her are fantastic. L!Eirika is an offensive red cavalier and I have none, and she seems great. I'm expecting lowish attack (probably 31 to make her have 50 at neutral with the weapon), good speed (36 maybe) and below average defense (28 or so), but with defense wave and her weapon active she can be bulky enough to survive a couple rounds of combats. And if Lunar brace does true damage, then she will be nuts. Plus her art is one of the prettiest in the game, she just look gorgeous. If she doesn't show up, then Olivia is like Axura but better since she can provide flier utility. I think I'll definitely try pulling some reds.

But blue and green ain't that bad either, L!Ephraim is great, Bride!Ninian is one of the greatest support units, Sumia has great fodder. And on green you have L!Lyn with Speed Tactics, Grima which is pretty good still and Bride!Sanaki with Def/Res link is pretty good too.

I have 600 orbs, but then the news of a Radiant Dawn banner came... Ugh. Jill is probably going to be there, and I want her really badly. I still think I'll try pulling since S!Tana ain't coming back until next summer, and any of the other two reds would be great on my barracks. I would have preferred Tana to appear with Marth, but whatever. And hey, there's always the chance Jill ends up getting demoted or something. We'll see how it goes tomorrow.

It is just people assuming, Hrid was pretty much the safest bet due the train of OC units and the chance of another Duel Skill

I actually had L!Eirika on my mind just because Lunar Brace could be a thing, but she was like 3rd on my expectations (and 2nd in my wishlist behind FemCorn)

Funnily enough I was browsing 4chan before the trailer, people that wanted Eirika got mocked or ignored, so the saltstorm when the video dropped was glorious :denzel:

They couldn't get mad due Fateswakening pandering so they got mad at Waifu Pandering instead. However the negative reaction is still pretty small compared to Lyn or Lucina.

With that said...

SHE
IS
****ING
GORGEOUS

Is no secret that I love Tomoyo's art, so this pretty much my favorite art of the game; its baroque style on the armor gives me Gold Cloth vibes from Saint Seiya for some reason.

I have my yuge stash of 15 Orbs and I calculate getting about 100 by the end of the banner.

Can't wait to pull 2 Tanas.

Ivander

Smash Legend
EDIT: MANGA IS OUT FEATURING MY GIRL
View attachment 173603

That wink though... I'm weak.

But Wind Blessing is the only acceptable blessing for her, coupled with her legendary self and mixed team she gets a buff for her attack and speed.

Pls IS demote her so I can +10 her
As someone who is a fan of Lyn and has all 5 versions of her, that wink and comment got me.

Also, Kiran is a lovable dork and so relateable. I'm pretty sure that's the reason why Loki and Aversa are competing for Kiran's attention in Forging Bonds, just for how much of a dork he is.

Top Bottom