• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Work In Progress Fire Emblem Heroes: Finally found Forrest, MIA since 2017

Best hair colour for Forrest?

• Total voters

Ivander

Smash Legend
Well, the accessories have been shown for anybody interested.

Just think, Opossum Opossum You can make Risen King Chrom with Aversa's crown.
Edit: Interesting...

Muspell and Nifl are likely two of the worlds if Askr and Embla aren't part of them. Wonder which ones we'll get in the next Book.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Got her on my second session
Have no idea what set is good on her though. I was thinking maybe DD3 and a breaker skill but I really have no idea lol

DarkAuraful

Torpid Dragon
I'm almost there. Just one more merge and you'll be complete.

And eventually I'll go turn that "C" into an "S" too.

Robert of Normandy

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
NNID
shinpichu
3DS FC
2251-3915-5139
Switch FC
SW-4957-7233-2307
100+ orbs, 4.25% pity rate, and still no Kliff.

That aside, I did clear the new chain challenges. \o/

D

Deleted member

Spent all my Orbs, no Owain Blue Flame fodder
Screenshot_20181023-124842.png

Who the **** is this and what can I fodder him for?
Screenshot_20181023-125055.png

TIL I had never summoned a Marth before, huh

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
I was finally able to blow 400 Orbs on Laegjarn.

Any feedback on the video would be appreciated.

As for the spoils...

400 Orbs got me Helbindi, Laevatein, Silvia, M!Morgan, and two Laegjarns in terms of 5-Stars. Not particularly great if I'm being honest considering I also got six 5-Stars for my initial 117 Orbs summoning on the banner, though I did get most of the fodder and stuff I was looking for.

One of the Laegjarns is +Def, -HP, which is better than the +Res one I had before, so now she's +Def.

She's a super wall now. I also got Fortify Fliers on Clair, so now both of them can benefit from it.

Screenshot_20181023-010311.png

Screenshot_20181023-010412.png

Robert of Normandy

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
NNID
shinpichu
3DS FC
2251-3915-5139
Switch FC
SW-4957-7233-2307
Reached tier 25 in GC already. Infernal 2 turned out to be doable with cavalry bonuses, and I managed to find a map I could reliably get the max possible score on.

LasermasterA

Smash Champion
NNID
LasermasterA
3DS FC
1392-5385-9326
Hey hey I am really glad for the Joshua fans! My sis being a HUGE one herself. If that TT dialogue's not a hint for a future Joshua alt, then i don't know what else is.

Also my CHUUNIBRO Owain is here!!!

I am saving atm, but I guess I could try a few sessions for him - Me

Does pulls, gets Kliff

Oh well, guess it's time to stop. for now Hopefully he's good IVs!

+hp, -spd

Kill me xD

D

Deleted member

I immediatelly entered Orb Saving Mode after reading the dialogue, I need at least 300 by the time he comes out.

False Sense

Ad Astra Per Aspera
NNID
FalseSense
3DS FC
3368-2599-3209
Hey hey I am really glad for the Joshua fans! My sis being a HUGE one herself. If that TT dialogue's not a hint for a future Joshua alt, then i don't know what else is.

Also my CHUUNIBRO Owain is here!!!

I am saving atm, but I guess I could try a few sessions for him - Me

Does pulls, gets Kliff

Oh well, guess it's time to stop. for now Hopefully he's good IVs!

+hp, -spd

Kill me xD
Better idea: Kill him for Chill Spd.

:estatic:

LasermasterA

Smash Champion
NNID
LasermasterA
3DS FC
1392-5385-9326
Better idea: Kill him for Chill Spd.

:estatic:
Lol that idea would have worked IF I hadn't pulled 3 Fallen Celicas on the way to +10 Mia. So I already have 2 of them hanging around as possible chill speed fodder.

:dizzy:

Last edited:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Aversa's map is LIT

I went for the high IQ strats by trying first with a Bladetome unit.
That backfired hilariously hard as expected.

Had to dish out Brashperation Brave Bow Noire to quad the barrage of mages.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
This was a fun one.

I'm also building Aversa, she's pretty unique among Fliers.

D

Deleted member

All I want is a Myrrh.

I want to have a Halloween Myrrh that's Ignis hits really hard. Do I give her Fortress Res / Def, Death Blow 4 or do I just give her the standard Distant Counter?

False Sense

Ad Astra Per Aspera
NNID
FalseSense
3DS FC
3368-2599-3209
All I want is a Myrrh.

I want to have a Halloween Myrrh that's Ignis hits really hard. Do I give her Fortress Res / Def, Death Blow 4 or do I just give her the standard Distant Counter?
Distant Counter.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
I gave Aversa a Bladetome, and as expected she's pretty bonkers; now I can use two nukes to complete the Chain Challenges I have left.

Imma farm the living **** out of the content to get Orbs for H!Myrrh
Specially since I got pitybroken by yolo summoning:
Screenshot_20181026-012120.jpg
I know Hone Fliers is nice fodder but I don't need more of it. At least my Mia isn't -Spd anymore.

Robert of Normandy

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
NNID
shinpichu
3DS FC
2251-3915-5139
Switch FC
SW-4957-7233-2307
Pulled Kliff finally. \o/

hooray for random pulls made after you way overslept and should be getting ready to leave for work but you're playing Heroes instead

shrooby

Let me know when I'm supposed to laugh, okay?
BRoomer
NNID
shrooby
3DS FC
2320-6364-8294
The best pulls are the "I woke up at 4 AM and can't go back to sleep" pulls. Which is how I got sCorrin, sGauis, Mia (from Legendary banner), VLyn, and VLilina in 200 orbs.
Actually it was 100 I guess, because it took 100 orbs to get one five star from the LHB, which was Corrin, then the rest came from the 100 that were left. With 60 orbs I got VLilina from like no pity rate because I had just gotten VLyn from a session with no greens.
Then with my remaining 40 orbs I went back to the LHB and got SGauis and Mia in the same session. Mia is also one of my favorites but I wasn't able to get her when she released in November.
I was specifically saving for sCorrrin because I got extremely unlucky trying to get her from her own banner. But then VLilina threw a wrench into this entire plan by existing, so I had, before this, spent 150 orbs trying to get her, and got two Hectors instead. I decided to bite the bullet and just save for the rest of the month and not try to get her since I still wanted to get sCorrin and VLilina would get reran in a LHB anyway.

So I was very relieved to just get those two, let alone the other three, but I was really tired and also had a fever, so I couldn't physically be that excited. :laugh:

Anyone else got crazy lucky summoning stories?

Robert of Normandy

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
NNID
shinpichu
3DS FC
2251-3915-5139
Switch FC
SW-4957-7233-2307
The best pulls are the "I woke up at 4 AM and can't go back to sleep" pulls. Which is how I got sCorrin, sGauis, Mia (from Legendary banner), VLyn, and VLilina in 200 orbs.
Actually it was 100 I guess, because it took 100 orbs to get one five star from the LHB, which was Corrin, then the rest came from the 100 that were left. With 60 orbs I got VLilina from like no pity rate because I had just gotten VLyn from a session with no greens.
Then with my remaining 40 orbs I went back to the LHB and got SGauis and Mia in the same session. Mia is also one of my favorites but I wasn't able to get her when she released in November.
I was specifically saving for sCorrrin because I got extremely unlucky trying to get her from her own banner. But then VLilina threw a wrench into this entire plan by existing, so I had, before this, spent 150 orbs trying to get her, and got two Hectors instead. I decided to bite the bullet and just save for the rest of the month and not try to get her since I still wanted to get sCorrin and VLilina would get reran in a LHB anyway.

So I was very relieved to just get those two, let alone the other three, but I was really tired and also had a fever, so I couldn't physically be that excited. :laugh:

Well there was the last VG banner where I managed to get 2 F!Morgans, a second Quan and Ninian, and Hardin. Not from the same session, but still.

False Sense

Ad Astra Per Aspera
NNID
FalseSense
3DS FC
3368-2599-3209

I saved up a ton of orbs for the last M!Grima banner. Managed to 5 copies of him with around 400 orbs.

That's not the crazy part though. Halfway through the session I got a batch with no green orbs, so I grabbed a blue hoping for some Bold Fighter fodder.

Got a Delthea. Neutral Spd, too, which was a step up from my previous -Spd Delthea from when I first pulled her.

So I exit out and get another batch, and again, no greens. I pull blue again.

It's another Delthea. And she's +Spd.

So that's the story of how, while sniping green orbs for Grima, I pulled two back-to-back off-banner Delthea. Now I have a +2 +Spd/-Res Delthea. Ironically, I haven't actually used her all that much since, but she's very strong. I could probably make her downright terrifying if I updated her build and gave her a blessing for AA. Not to mention she's probably getting a refine soon. So yeah, needless to say I was pretty happy with how that summoning session went.

Oh, and I also got my first Green Olwen at that time. Also +Spd. Utterly amazing for cleaning up content.

Last edited:

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
I just now realised how truly ridiculous my Laegjarn is.

Granted, it's a slightly unfair comparison since Arden can't get a +Def IV like she can and I haven't given him a Def Refine weapon, but still, pretty ridiculous Defense for a Flier.

I'm focusing more on giving Arden a ton of HP though, and might give him Wo Dao+ or something to have him do lots of damage with Ignis.

False Sense

Ad Astra Per Aspera
NNID
FalseSense
3DS FC
3368-2599-3209

Granted, it's a slightly unfair comparison since Arden can't get a +Def IV like she can and I haven't given him a Def Refine weapon, but still, pretty ridiculous Defense for a Flier.

I'm focusing more on giving Arden a ton of HP though, and might give him Wo Dao+ or something to have him do lots of damage with Ignis.
Stat-stacking is fun. :estatic:

Robert of Normandy

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
NNID
shinpichu
3DS FC
2251-3915-5139
Switch FC
SW-4957-7233-2307

Well, Wyvern Riders have pretty much always been known for having high defenses. In fact one of the reasons armors are considered underpowered in most main series games is that classes like wyvern knights and paladins often have more than enough defense without all the drawbacks armors have.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Forging Bonds is boring a-

>Two magicians with big knockers are literally dunking the opposite army to score with you and a dude is making an epic over the top narration about it while another one doesn't know what the **** is going on.

Forging Bonds is the best game mode.

Luigifan18

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5577-0969-0868
Forging Bonds is boring a-

>Two magicians with big knockers are literally dunking the opposite army to score with you and a dude is making an epic over the top narration about it while another one doesn't know what the **** is going on.

Forging Bonds is the best game mode.
I've been away from this game for too long.

D

Deleted member

I have a pretty cool Dorcas set.
Screenshot_20181027-100949_Fire Emblem Heroes.jpg
Edit: Let me show you my other TT set in comparison.
Screenshot_20181027-101309_Fire Emblem Heroes.jpg
"If you do not run Ignis on your Love Abounds Hector, then you are using Love Abounds Hector wrong."

Wise words from ShinyLegendary

Also do not forget to buy Ultimate at December 7th.™
give him Wo Dao+ or something to have him do lots of damage with Ignis.
That is honestly a great idea.
Give him Wao Dao+. He will be super threatening, especially if you give him more ATK.
His HP is already high, you do not need to focus on a full HP set. Full HP sets are fun though, I admit.
I will never not find this **** stupid
I literally have no idea what to say.

Last edited by a moderator:

Robert of Normandy

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
NNID
shinpichu
3DS FC
2251-3915-5139
Switch FC
SW-4957-7233-2307
Here's a schedule for forging bonds bonuses, for anyone interested:
Also there was a thing on twitter for "most wanted character from each game not yet in Heroes:
Here's the one I did:
most  wanted.png

I added a spot for BSFE because I'm a nerd. My choices for FE1 and Fates are kinda arbitrary - my favorites from Fates are pretty much all already in, and I don't have any special attachment to many of RD's new characters.

Last edited:

Moydow

The fairest of them all
BRoomer
Also there was a thing on twitter for "most wanted character from each game not yet in Heroes:
Here's the one I did:
View attachment 172772

I added a spot for BSFE because I'm a nerd. My choices for FE1 and Fates are kinda arbitrary - my favorites from Fates are pretty much all already in, and I don't have any special attachment to many of RD's new characters.
Too lazy to do the image

- FE1/11: Lena
- FE2/15: Legendary Leon Silque
- FE3/12: Xane (because most of the FE3-exclusive characters are eh to me)
- FE4: Altena
- FE5: Marita
- FE6: Echidna
- FE7: Rath
- FE8: Knoll
- FE9: Reyson
- FE10: Haar
- FE13: Brady
- FE14: Forrest

Ivander

Smash Legend
Too lazy to do the image

- FE13: Sumia
Moydow!

False Sense

Ad Astra Per Aspera
NNID
FalseSense
3DS FC
3368-2599-3209
Here's a schedule for forging bonds bonuses, for anyone interested:
Here's the one I did:
View attachment 172776

Shadow Dragon: I dunno
Echoes: It was Kliff, so... I guess Fernand so I can murder him repeatedly
Genealogy: I dunno
Thracia: I dunno
Binding: Idunn
Blazing: Nils
Stones: Knoll
PoR: Tibarn
RD: Pelleas
Awakening: Nah
Fates: Forrest

Robert of Normandy

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
NNID
shinpichu
3DS FC
2251-3915-5139
Switch FC
SW-4957-7233-2307
Too lazy to do the image

- FE13: Brady
Shadow Dragon: I dunno
Echoes: It was Kliff, so... I guess Fernand so I can murder him repeatedly
Genealogy: I dunno