• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

<-Fire Emblem Character Suggestions for SSB3!-> Please move this thread to braw topic

mouseboy20

Smash Apprentice
Could someone please move this thread to the brawl discussion:)

Hey I was just wondering what fire emblem characters people would like to see for SSB3. Here are some options:

Sword:
IKE (IKE has to be in it-he is soooo cool)
Eliwood
Erika
Lyn (lyn would be xtra cool because she can use a bow)

Mage:
Soren
Erk (Erk would probably be a better choice-Soren is so sickly in FE: POR)

Lance:
Ephraim

Axe:
Hector (yay Hector!)

ALSO:
Ever think about Nergal, The Black Night, Leon, Or Ashnard? A Villain would be soooo cool.
They should put the Demon King, The Black Night or a Dragon at the end of single player mode.

Philian

Smash Cadet
I support mouseboy20 with the decisions of ephraim and hector

=Ephraim
..weapon: lance
...great range, mediocre speed mediocre strength

For the attacks just imagine them, maybe a charge up stab with great horizontal knockback.

Up smash, him twirling his lance around.

etc.

=Hector
..weapon axe
.med range, lots of power, but slow

attacks?

-can't think of any at the moment

mouseboy20

Smash Apprentice
Hector and lyn are my top choices, hector could have such sweet moves-
They would be so cool!

Lyn would be super fast! and she would have a bow to, kinda like sheik, really fast, with a ranged attack, except lyn would be better because of her sword

the only problem is that they aren't likely to put 2 characters from the smae game in.

Miharu

Smash Hero
mouseboy20 said:
Hey I was just wondering what fire emblem characters people would like to see for SSB3. Here are some options:

Sword:
IKE (IKE has to be in it-he is soooo cool)
Eliwood
Erika
Lyn (lyn would be xtra cool because she can use a bow)

Mage:
Soren
Erk (Erk would probably be a better choice-Soren is so sickly in FE: POR)

Lance:
Ephraim

Axe:
Hector (yay Hector!)
Ike - Yes, only because he's in FE9, the most recent one.

Eliwood - We have Roy. We don't need his lame father.

Eirika - No, playstyle would be like Roy/Eliwood's.

Lyn - She would be using a sword mainly, but it could be an interesting twist, since she's a girl.

Mages - Too frail, and they only have ranged attacks. Soren and Erk couldn't beat anyone up using the physical strength if their lives depended on it.

Ephraim and Hector have a better chance of being implemented because of their uniqueness.

Sigurd and Leaf might be in...

mouseboy20

Smash Apprentice
ya, I really dont think we need erika or eliwood, they both have Exactly the same development:

Weapon= rapier
speed= high-moderate
power= sux
defense= weak
other= they both use that little jabbing thing with the rapier.

NickRiddle

#negativeNick
Hector FTW! Besides, SSB doesn't have an axe-weilding character. (IC is the closest one with the hammers.)

uremog

Smash Ace
yeah, i think the best idea would to have the characters with weapons other than swords. but a lance would make everyone cry because it's so long.

Philian

Smash Cadet
uremog said:
yeah, i think the best idea would to have the characters with weapons other than swords. but a lance would make everyone cry because it's so long.
lack of projectiles can make up for that... T_T;;
]I SUPPORT P4M (projectiles for marth)]

digitalkc

Smash Rookie
uremog said:
Philian said:
lack of projectiles can make up for that... T_T;;
]I SUPPORT P4M (projectiles for marth)]
Plus low damage attacks...

Player00

Smash Journeyman
Jaffar!!! He would have the coolest playstyle ever. He could even throw knives much like Sheik throws needles. Jaffar is so awesome.

I could also see Zephiel. He is a very key villan in the series, and if Ganondorf can make it into SSBM, I can totally see Zephiel in the "Wii" version...

Shanx

Smash Journeyman
Jaffar is a must, his attack was so badass. especially his critical hit.

mouseboy20

Smash Apprentice
Shanx, you obviously only played the first FE. Jaffar was good, but Joshua from FE: SS is better. although it would make a lot more sense to include Jaffar in SSB3 because he is more of a stereotypical assasin than Joshua.
:)
Although I don't think iether of th em should be included. My Fav's:
Lyn
Hector
Ike
Ephraim
:laugh:
ALSO:
Ever think about Nergal, Black Night, Leon, Or Ashnard, a villain would be soooo cool.
They should put the demon king, The Black Night, or a dragon at the end of single player mode

D

Deleted member

lyn would be good

nino would trump all your guys' suggestions for a mage.

elincia would be pretty cool too, albeit it would be difficult to execute

Player00

Smash Journeyman
mouseboy20 said:
Shanx, you obviously only played the first FE. Jaffar was good, but Joshua from FE: SS is better. although it would make a lot more sense to include Jaffar in SSB3 because he is more of a stereotypical assasin than Joshua.
<.<
>.>

If you want to be like that then Volke would **** both of them (it isn't fair, I just though I would say it... I'm not trying to be mean) Besides, Jaffar is MUCH cooler than Joshua. He never said anything about him being better than Joshua statwise, not that you couldn't just max both of them out anyway in FE8... Jaffar also has a lot more to do with Fire Emblem storywise. If it wasn't for him, Zephiel would be dead. Where would FE6 be without Zephiel? Besides, we all know what the RNG can do to Joshua and do less of to Jaffar, and it isn't pretty(15 STR anyone? WTF?!?)...

Heh, Marcus is where it's at...

Shanx

Smash Journeyman
haha, owned by disney. I actually haven't played any of the fire emblem games, my friend plays lots of them and i just remember seeing him use jaffar.

mouseboy20

Smash Apprentice
FE Assasins (or potentail assasins):
Jaffar
Legault
Mathew
Colm
Joshua
Marisa
Volke

SBB3 Possible Assasins: Jaffar, Volke-
Neither are likely to be in it

Gameplayer30

Smash Cadet
Shouldn't this be in Melee discussion cause this board is ABOUT Marth and his gameplay...

But on topic

I think Ike should be in it with similarities to Marth and Roy but some different specials and ground moves...and altered aerials. For Ike i though his sweet point should be in the middle of the center and tip.

Hector would use an axe and get a ranged attack...a tomahawk would work well for his forward B, like Link's boomarang. Also he could use the beginning of his Critical with Armdas as his Up-B.

But I though of this...may not work but why not put in a sniper(gasp)...It'll be a unique charactor.

I thoguh Prince Innes(Noble guy...meh) or Rebecca(Best sniper evar) would fit it right.

nB: sure shot- which will hit no matter(even if you dodge) what if 70% charged or more.
fB: Knockback- Swing bow to for a low damaging high knockback move to use your ranged attacks
dB: Multite shot- longer held more arrows shot, like shiek's needles but unholdable.
uB: Shot of light- (on ground) aims up and shots a shot up(in air) Shots downwardsa nd the force knock's the sniper upward enough for a third jump, the ranged attack will have spiking properties, but it will only work at high %s.

For A moves they'll use ranged and some physical moves. for tilts and Neutral they'll use an arrow as their weapon.

fSmash: A charged arrow shot.

dSmash: sweep with the bow on bow sides

usmash: Arrow shot upwards, if hit right makes foe fall down, not as ranged as uB.

Well thats my sniper idea...

mog87

Smash Ace
Lyndis, Hector, Amelia, Eirika, and Ephraim. I mean they could bring sigurd and celice but no one else knows who the hell they are.

ArC_man

Smash Ace
I'm hoping for FE4 chars... Sigurd and Celice *drools* and maybe Ayra who's like >>> Lyn. Although I think the horse riding stuff wouldn't fit too well =/ Sigurd would be broken before the game is out anyways cause he's such a beast XD.

Mog, I don't think people not knowing the characters will be a problem. People didn't know who the hell Marth and Roy were. FE4 is the most popular FE anyways so I think they have a better chance of being recognized than other unknown chars >_>

Gameplayer30

Smash Cadet
I think its better for unknown charactors...it made lots of people WANT Fire Emblem in the US cause no one knew Roy or Marth and they wanted to see what game they were from :p

Zephynazo

Zobaia -Deus- Ariana
I think Ike defintly will come, in SSB3
He will probaly have the kinda of same moves as Marth.

RastaImposta

Smash Lord
they shouldn't, that would be like a marth with the power at the base, what's the point.

defsithe

Smash Ace
Lyn and Hector. no lances to much reach. and mages i cant see going at it with nintendos stars.

plus this should be moved into the super smash bros. brawl disusscion section where there is already a fire emblem charcter thread

Fizz-sama

Smash Ace
There is indeed a Fire Emblem anime, but unfortunately, it only has two episodes.

Characters I would like to see in SSBB are Ike and/or Ephraim.

Top Bottom