• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Fire Emblem Basic Unit Mini Mafia: Game Over

#HBC | Laundry

Grand Sage of Swag
3DS FC
3926-6895-8719
And if you're actually Town Laundry, stop letting your perceived pairs rush your lynch choices. If you seriously lynched me based on Bard's behavior... maybe you should have been looking at Bard!? The irony here is the main reason I initially felt off about Bardull was the fact he defended you unprovoked at a time you were looking bad. Surprise surprise, I came to my senses and decided maybe that was some pretty presumptuous logic, and dropped it.
I thought the both of you were odd, but Bardull was the only one who threw anything else on the table as well.

Ryu/Bard tomorrow to start off.

Fire Emblemier

The Crests are to Blame
Switch FC
SW-2862-0450-4332
Can't post a meaningful flip so I'll do a quick one to get the night rolling. Cool? Cool. If I'm in the mood I will make a more diserable one if and when I have the time
@ Jdietz43 Jdietz43 Vanilla Townie Myrmidon was lynched.
Day 3 will start March 21st 5:00 pm Est

Fire Emblemier

The Crests are to Blame
Switch FC
SW-2862-0450-4332
"We finally got the enemy forces to retreat, do another headcount...."

"Sir, we found someone, the assassins got to him!"

"Not another one, this isn't good, who might it be?"

@ #HBC | Laundry #HBC | Laundry Town Doctor Cleric was assassinated in the Night!

Day 3 Begins

Deadline is on March 29th 5:00 pm Est

The game returns With Us

Initial vote count momentarily...

Last edited:

Fire Emblemier

The Crests are to Blame
Switch FC
SW-2862-0450-4332
Vote Count
1. RosalinaSGS (0) -
2. Orboknown (0) -
3. Maven89 (0) -
6. Bardeezy (0) -
7. Red Ryu (0) -
With 5 players alive it takes 3 to lynch.

Maven89

Smash Master
Red Ryu and Orboknown have posted the least and need to post their thoughts.

We're also in Lylo so reminder that a wrong vote would lose us the game

BarDulL

Town Vampire
no one vote yet. Anyone cc that claim?

if that claim is 100% legit...oh god ruy why are you leaving me with maven and rosalina in lylo :(

halp

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Sucks.

I can't help it I wanted to get the "?"s out of the way, which is why I went for Orbo over you.

Deal with your lylo.

Maven89

Smash Master
Bard if you're going to make a push on me my only request is that you hold off voting until after I get to respond, because I am town and I do not know if you are or not but at this moment I'm leaning towards it. Take a good look at me throughout this game because the points you listed against me in your previous push are cherry picking how I've actually played, and as it's impossible for me to be scum with Rosie the majority of the push is now officially bunk. I'm more then willing to work with you so if you need to make a push go for it, but if you vote me we all lose so let me respond before you do so.

Fire Emblemier

The Crests are to Blame
Switch FC
SW-2862-0450-4332
Good Gorf! am I doing this right, didn't expect this to go so fast. Makes me feel worse about the delay for this day. just chill in twilight phase while I get the flip ready.
Vote Count
1. RosalinaSGS (0) -
2. Orboknown (3) - Red Ruy, Maven, Orboknown
3. Maven89 (0) -
6. Bardeezy (0) -
7. Red Ryu (0) -
A lynch has been reached.

Last edited:

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Well that made it easy.

This doesn't clear Rosie but Vinyl didn't see her go anywhere n1 if it matters. Remember this.

If Orbo flips mafia goon I would consider Rosie semi clear since I doubt mafia is two goons.

See ya when I die tonight.

BarDulL

Town Vampire
no one vote early in the next day phase or i will beat someone like a red headed stepchild

maven i'm not voting anyone 'til i hear arguments from everyone. i will also do a thorough reread etc. cause wow this is like the worst lylo ever LOL gawd damnit

Maven89

Smash Master
True, as you'll have an advantage over everyone else.
I can easily do that as the roles aren't even that diverse from most other open setups.

5 Vanilla Townies
1 Tracker
1 Doctor
1 Mafia Goon
1 Mafia Roleblocker

These are the roles that are seen in the game everyone.
Just so everyone knows.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
I only saw him go to one place and not two, so it is likely the other is a roleblocker.

Vinyl got a going no where on Rosie so that should help.

Maven v Bardull a gogo.

RosalinaSGS

Smash Ace
3DS FC
2062-9707-3637
Might as well post my thoughts. It was perhaps a bit rash to vote so soon, losing us quite a bit of time, but not particularly indicative of mafia play.
Currently, I would rather lynch Bardull than Maven. I don't have anything against Maven at the moment, but I don't understand the immediate buddying which occurred between him and Laundry early on. I've asked you to explain it before, to no avail. Can you do so now?

RosalinaSGS

Smash Ace
3DS FC
2062-9707-3637
Edit: nvm. Reread a bit, feeling much better about Bardull. Would still like him to answer though.

RosalinaSGS

Smash Ace
3DS FC
2062-9707-3637
Wow, this intense inactivity. It's twilight, we may as well use the time we get.

BarDulL

Town Vampire
I know im gonna have to reread and im busy with rl, would rather just wait for the flip and deal with it on the final day.

To answer your question, I always try to keep laundry and certain other players around that I know can progress the game of their own accord. Also I just did not support the gheb push on laundry at all and preferred laundry to be in a power position over gheb in that context.

Maven89

Smash Master
I'm also just waiting for the flip and the day to end, depending on what role Orbo had it would mean a lot.

Also, remember that the slot Orbo replaced was Kursed

Fire Emblemier

The Crests are to Blame
Switch FC
SW-2862-0450-4332
"We've finally figured out who one of the Assassins are! Why isn't he dead yet!?"

"W-wait, you got to a lynch? I didn't even realize, hope y'all are finally correct about this."

"I confess just get rid of me already. Avenge me Scum brother!"

Orbo Mafia Knight Roleblocker was lynched!

Night 3 BeginsBegins
Town Leveled Up!

Terrible level up...:p
Due to the long wait for the flip the day will begin when all role commands are sent

Fire Emblemier

The Crests are to Blame
Switch FC
SW-2862-0450-4332
"There is no doubt in my mind some died, do a head count stat!"

"We found the body, it's...."

Red Ryu Pegasus Knight Tracker was killed during the Night!

Day 4 Begins

Vote Count

1. RosalinaSGS (0) -
3. Maven89 (0) -
6. Bardeezy (0) -
It takes 2 to lynch.
Deadline is April 1st.

BarDulL

Town Vampire
alright, so i've read through the game.

gorf damnit

here's the thing. i feel like maven does a better job of questioning kursed and tries to get him talking, rosalina not so much. maven's push on kursed later into the game also makes me feel better about him, whereas i feel rosalina is significantly less interested in putting kursed in a precarious situation. i actually don't feel that maven would try to put the lynch between kursed and myself if he was scum only because i do not think he would prefer a d3 without his roleblocker. that's not to mention that people were looking in other directions aside from kursed, and he wasn't really pushing hard against my slot. then again, with laundry pretty heavy set and dug in with JD, it's pretty unlikely that JD was gonna live. there wasn't a whole lot of umph behind maven's push either.

if rosalina is scum, rosalina would have had to have been putting kursed on the backburner all game while going for the popular lynches, which would be a pretty good fit.

if rosalina is town, i'm not 100% what the mindset was going into the game. i gotta read into it more. @ RosalinaSGS RosalinaSGS if you're town, you gotta fill me in on what your mindset was going into the game as well as why you handled kursed the way you did.

if maven is scum, maven had to have been preparing himself to be distanced from kursed. i gotta look at this a bit more though.

if maven is town, he was basically doing the right thing LOL, kursed was complete dead weight all game and needed to be pushed a bit.

right now i'm leaning a bit towards rosalina being the scummer, but i'm going to be reserved about it and not jump to any conclusions yet.

BarDulL

Town Vampire
****, forgot about this

Laundry maven pg 5 is good and imma call it a night here
and then i saw this part, while orbo seemed like he was trying to

why so lovey dovey wjth this post
why take the obvjoke at the time and bite on it? Vt claims that early are rarely ever serious

Also i disagree a bit to the second paragraph but thats not terribly important
Dislike the focus on the "claims" and the top can be viewed as an excuse to not bother reading gheb ir to throw him under the bus later...hmmm
is orbo the type to undermine his scum mate or throw them support?

eh

RosalinaSGS

Smash Ace
3DS FC
2062-9707-3637
alright, so i've read through the game.

gorf damnit

here's the thing. i feel like maven does a better job of questioning kursed and tries to get him talking, rosalina not so much. maven's push on kursed later into the game also makes me feel better about him, whereas i feel rosalina is significantly less interested in putting kursed in a precarious situation. i actually don't feel that maven would try to put the lynch between kursed and myself if he was scum only because i do not think he would prefer a d3 without his roleblocker. that's not to mention that people were looking in other directions aside from kursed, and he wasn't really pushing hard against my slot. then again, with laundry pretty heavy set and dug in with JD, it's pretty unlikely that JD was gonna live. there wasn't a whole lot of umph behind maven's push either.

if rosalina is scum, rosalina would have had to have been putting kursed on the backburner all game while going for the popular lynches, which would be a pretty good fit.

if rosalina is town, i'm not 100% what the mindset was going into the game. i gotta read into it more. @ RosalinaSGS RosalinaSGS if you're town, you gotta fill me in on what your mindset was going into the game as well as why you handled kursed the way you did.

if maven is scum, maven had to have been preparing himself to be distanced from kursed. i gotta look at this a bit more though.

if maven is town, he was basically doing the right thing LOL, kursed was complete dead weight all game and needed to be pushed a bit.

right now i'm leaning a bit towards rosalina being the scummer, but i'm going to be reserved about it and not jump to any conclusions yet.
I'm going to be honest: I don't really think I had much of a mindset. I can't really remember, but I think my priorities were to not get lynched, and possibly try to work Kursed out since he was a newbie. But I was distracted by my other game and really cannot remember. I'm not even sure what I did exactly, or that I even did much. But you asked me about my mindset, and there it is.

What made you change from voting Maven, to thinking I'm more likely to be mafia in the span of a few days?

BarDulL

Town Vampire
I'm going to be honest: I don't really think I had much of a mindset. I can't really remember, but I think my priorities were to not get lynched, and possibly try to work Kursed out since he was a newbie. But I was distracted by my other game and really cannot remember. I'm not even sure what I did exactly, or that I even did much. But you asked me about my mindset, and there it is.

What made you change from voting Maven, to thinking I'm more likely to be mafia in the span of a few days?
kursed's flip

Rosa who should be push? Me or Bard?
put yourself more out in the open bruh

Maven89

Smash Master
I feel with the Kursed flip as mafia, and me being the only person to bring him up and make him scummy, that out of the three of us I'm pretty clearly the least scummy. So I was hoping that someone would come in and try to push me because I do not believe anyone could actually read the game and come out with that to opinion. Hence mafia.

Unfortunately no one obliged me so I'm going to have to actually re-read

Top Bottom