• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Fire Emblem Basic Unit Mini Mafia: Game Over

RosalinaSGS

Smash Ace
3DS FC
2062-9707-3637
First death in Dgames. Pity.
Anyway, I'm town. Mage.
BarD, you're mafia, right?

#HBC | Gorf

toastin walrus since 4/20 maaaan
ironically i had this intense feeling that bardull was mafia as soon as i read the post he made after i replaced in. i didnt wanna make any moves till the next Day.

and then i died.

Last edited:

BarDulL

Town Vampire
alright, so basically here's what happened, lol

i sided with laundry-kun right away 'cause i knew gheb overextended against washed, and i figured even if washed flipped then it would make me look good. i actually was pretty busy with mid terms at the time but everyone jumped aboard the gheb wagon right after the laundry wagon except for myself and kursed which spelled really bad news for town 'cause neither of us had to get our hands dirty. it was a big misplay for people to side with gheb first, then laundry, because then JD was next to go since he came off as fake and flip floppy i guess. i didn't find JD to be particularly scummy from an eagle's eye so i pushed against maven/rosalina since maven was really on point d2 with his push towards kursed and myself, while the rosalina slot didn't have much substantiation under its belt. i was pretty sure JD was going to get lynched no matter what so i knew if i pushed towards maven/rosalina instead of jd, then jd's town flip would make me look better in a potential lylo situation with maven/rosalina being unconfirmed. it would also make ruy look worse.

i killed gorf since he always goes for me regardless of my alignment or his, and also because i didn't need him somehow making waves with his slot if push came to shove. also it was funny as hell shutting down gorf before he could get into the game lmao get outta here m8!

laundry gave kursed too much credit. people were pretty much just ignoring kursed since he came off as confident while not being able to do jack squat (which apparently was intentional according to the scum QT). this boded really bad news for town obviously.

orboknown simply didn't use the right command for his ability use and so it didn't go through. amazing luck since he didn't accidentally semi-clear maven who would have been the recipient of the RB. then again it didn't really matter in the long term since maven was distanced from kursed well enough to the point where he wasn't going to get lynched in lylo. luckily we killed off the doctor, unfortunately ruy came out of the gate damning orbo but that's just how the cookie crumbles.

i knew given that maven was not going to be lynched in lylo and that it would ultimately come down to rosalina being lynched in order to win, i wanted to appear to be paranoid of maven's slot to stay on the same wavelength with him as i was when i pushed him on d2. i wanted to fuel the idea that i was just being paranoid of his slot as opposed to scum goggling his slot on d2 as well as in lylo, and doing so also gave me leverage to appear to be checking all avenues before making a final decision in lylo. i had a feeling that maven was going to bite into my paranoia while also just having to come to terms with rosalina's poor positioning in lylo. honestly i would have done the same thing in maven's shoes for a few of reasons.

1. rosalina hadn't pursued kursed all game
2. rosalina's play could easily be construed as jumping aboard popular wagons while staying in the background hoping town strangles each other.
3. rosalina wasn't very committed with stances which made it hard for others to really grasp the town mindset
4. rosalina's voting history was plagued with town deaths

so yeah, it really was a crazy scum strat. sorry maven

Last edited:

Fire Emblemier

The Crests are to Blame
Switch FC
SW-2862-0450-4332
"Ah so the final assassin has been revealed! Execute him now!"

"You got the wrong man, please I'm begging yo-"

Rosalina Vanilla Townie Mage was lynched!

"Now's my chance to take out the lord!"

"Wait, wha-"

Before anyone had a chance to react BarD Mafia Wyvern Rider took out the Lord and Maven.

Mafia wins and the Town's defeated!

Host impressions of the game soon!

Maven89

Smash Master
I can't believe I failed that. My whole line of thinking was that Bardull's actions made no sense as scum.

Sorry town

BarDulL

Town Vampire
I can't believe I failed that. My whole line of thinking was that Bardull's actions made no sense as scum.

Sorry town
that was the ploy on my end, haha. i was actually pretty worried it was going to blow up in my face but i knew you would put in the extra thought about it and be like 'why in all that is holy would he have done all these things as scum?' but therein lies the reason exactly as to why i did them.

god i am never doing that again that was too scary

Last edited:

Fire Emblemier

The Crests are to Blame
Switch FC
SW-2862-0450-4332
Funny thing I noticed night 1 was that Laundry decided to protect Bardull, while Bardull and Kursed originally going to not do a Night kill, which would of led Laundry to believe he proc'd Bardull. Then he decided to kill Gorf :awesome:

#HBC | Laundry

Grand Sage of Swag
3DS FC
3926-6895-8719
My only mistake (besides lynching Dietz) was ****ing up on Kursed. It seemed way too ****ing easy for him to be scum and I doubted myself on that. Oh well.

:186:

JayTheUnseen

Smash Champion
Can you answer my questions?

I'm not confident in Krused flipping scum given his town of Salam comment, same if he admitted he came from EM.

Rosie really is staying too far back for my comfort.

Dietz really has weird heel turns this game and I don't see why he has been pushing what he has.

I think the rest are town.

My content.

Now let's lynch Dietz, let's stomp him.

Funny post is funny.

Jdietz43

BRoomer
BRoomer
You guys lynched me before I even got to respond twice, SMH. I came home from work after posting and was already dead before I even got to answer anything people said to or about me.

Top Bottom