• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Fire Emblem Basic Unit Mini Mafia: Game Over

Fire Emblemier

The Crests are to Blame
Switch FC
SW-2862-0450-4332

:Mafia Dragon
=======================================​
Welcome to the first game of hopefully many that I am hosting. The setup is a 9 player Fire Emblem themed game of mafia. Though, there is flavor I don't recommend it for scum hunting as I randomly picked flavors for each roles, with a little post that makes them fit their acquired role. If you want to join all you have to do is /in. Due to this being my first game, if somebody wants to co-host, they are more than willing to.

Rules

Fundamentals
  1. Have fun and do not personally attack another player in an offensive manner.
  2. Once you have died in the game, you are no longer allowed to make any more posts in the thread for any reason whatsoever.
  3. No communication about this game is allowed with non-players or players who are dead, even if you yourself are dead. (If you are dead, you may not discuss the game with anyone who is currently playing, even if you could while you were alive, unless your role specifically states otherwise.)
  4. Unless your role PM specifically allows you the power, you are not to communicate with anyone about this game outside of this game thread. This includes posting content outside of the game thread and linking to it in the game thread.
  5. Do not edit your posts. Double posting is completely fine in its place.
  6. I reserve the right to deny anyone from signing up/replacing.
  7. You are not allowed to quote any mod communication of any kind, real or fake. You must paraphrase all information you wish to claim. This includes any additional PMs I may send to you outside of your role PM. You are not allowed to post or refer to any images in your role PM, nor may you post metadata about mod PMs in an attempt to break the game (e.g., message ID in the URL, time of day the message was sent, etc.).
  8. You may not post screenshots of any kind. These will be immediately edited out by the mod.
  9. The use of non-English, invisible, hidden, coded, or otherwise intentionally hidden or indecipherable text is strictly prohibited. (Spoiler tags are allowed because they are easily noticeable. This rule is not meant to disallow breadcrumbing within the visible text of a message.)
  10. You may not quote logs of communication with other players. You are free to paraphrase.
  11. Failure to send in your night action(s) will result in no action(s) being taken.
  12. Failure to adhere to the rules will result in replacement or modkill based on the moderator's discretion.

Voting and Lynching
  1. Each Day, you may vote for a player to be lynched using a bold Vote command. For example, Vote: Y.
  2. To unvote, use the command Unvote. For example, Unvote, Vote: X. You don't have to unvote before voting again.
  3. No Lynch is a viable lynch choice and a majority will end the Day without a lynch. For example, Vote: No Lynch.
  4. After the majority lynch has been decided but before the lynch scene is posted, there will be a Twilight phase. Everyone can post in this phase, including the lynch majority target. After the lynch scene is posted, the game will move to Night.
  5. The Day will end when a majority lynch is decided or a preset deadline has been reached. If deadline is reached without a majority lynch decided, there will be no lynch.
  6. There is no posting in this thread during the Night phase.

Activity and Deadline
  1. You are required to post every 48 hours. If you fail to do so, you will be prodded. An accumulation of too many prods will result in your replacement or a modkill depending on the circumstances. When feasible, I will tell you if I'm considering replacing/modkilling you if feasible. If you will be inactive for an extended period of time, you must notify me in advance. Unexcused or particularly long absences may result in your replacement or modkill.
  2. I will extend the deadline once in the effect a majority votes for the extension. The extension will be 4 days or less depending on circumstances. To vote for an extension, use the command Vote: Extension. There will be no extension if the deadline passes.
  3. In the event I need to replace a player, I may extend the deadline to accommodate the new player. If a new player cannot be found I shall mod-kill the player.
  4. Days will generally last 7 days.
  5. Nights will generally last approximately 48 hours. If you have a Night action and do not wish to use it, please send me a PM to that effect, lest I have to wait until the deadline for naught. Note that Nights will only end early if all actions have been submitted prior to the deadline, and all players have been online since the Night phase began.
*Copied from Ryu's Upick Mafia, if there is any need of correction, I will do it.

Sample Role: X, you are Vanilla Townie, Lord. While you are the leader of the army you fight with, you have no special abilities other than the power of your voice, and voting. I least you can seize thrones.

9 player game
1.RosalinaSGS
2.Kursed Orbo
3.Maven89
4.DragonHunter970 Gorf
5.Laundry
6.Bardeezy
7.Vinyl Ryu
8.Gheb
9.JDietz43

Replacements
1.Gorf
2. Red Ryu
3. Orbo
4. Zalak
Could be anyone, How 'bout you?

Last edited:

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
We already have a small one waiting for sign-ups. I think you'd be better off running this as a mini-game via the queue and try to bring some newbies in. That way you could fill this game much faster and don't have to compete with Gorf's game. Fire Emblem's a pretty popular flavor anyway so it shouldn't be too hard to get new folks interested in your game.

You should also have somebody take a look at your setup since this is your first time running one here. Marshy, Raziek and I usually do that. Just send the setup via PM or hit us up on Skype, I'm almost always on.

:059:

BarDulL

Town Vampire
twilight phase is between when a hammer occurs (aka someone gets lynched) and when the mod posts a flip scene (reveals who or what the lynched player's role and alignment was). atypically living players just end up talking to each other and not much else occurs during that phase.

as an aside, most questions should be able to be answered by this recommended flash tutorial: http://cataldo.freeshell.org/mafia/mafiascum04.swf

Last edited:

RosalinaSGS

Smash Ace
3DS FC
2062-9707-3637
I'd rather wait since I'm currently playing a game, but I don't mind starting right now that much either.

Fire Emblemier

The Crests are to Blame
Switch FC
SW-2862-0450-4332
True, as you'll have an advantage over everyone else.
I can easily do that as the roles aren't even that diverse from most other open setups.

5 Vanilla Townies
1 Tracker
1 Doctor
1 Mafia Goon
1 Mafia Roleblocker

These are the roles that are seen in the game everyone.

Fire Emblemier

The Crests are to Blame
Switch FC
SW-2862-0450-4332
With all the role PMs sent, all you guys have to do now is either confirm you're still playing in the thread or in your Role PM.

Once that's done and the initial VoteCount sent out, the game will Begin!

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
More likely than not he'll go inactive as the game progresses anyway ... if he actually shows up in the first place. Better start looking out for replacements, you'll probably need them for this game.

:059:

Kursed

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Kursedx
Do you not consider his "Let's roll" post a confirmation?

it's separate from his /in post.

Top Bottom