• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Fire Emblem: Awakening Mafia | GAME OVER: Not Equal To The Challenge

Kantrip

Kantplay
I have an "skill" called Even Rhythm which allows me to attack on even days. The important thing to note here is that if I attack on an odd day, the day will end.

I noticed that Xastern was my counterpart in my #415 which is why my read on him suddenly changed. I believe Xastern has Odd rhythm and after his using the dragonstone I'm pretty sure as the dragonstones are used by manakete who have odd rhythm.
I need a better explanation of this. The Day already ends when anyone attacks, no?

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Seriously though, you'll have to explain that.

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
Kantrip as I said I separated from soup because I thought he was trying to draw in someone to waste an attack. Right when I saw that he "seperated" and "attacked" sokr I immediately went to actually separate from him so that he couldn't accomplish getting an attack wasted. In the moment I was under the impression that the person's weapon would break and the day would end if they were to attack someone who was in support position.

Kantrip

Kantplay
Ran I respect your reads but feel that they are at least 50% incorrect.

Raz flipped town already, and I'm confident in my Sokr town read. Do you have updated ones, taking into account current events?

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
you don't even deny it though

scumreading 101

gg so pro

That's my instant reaction of being called scum by you Kary dang it

I'm like... seriously >_>

Kantrip

Kantplay
Correct. I can attack on even. If I attack on odd, the day ends but clearly nothing would result of it.
So you attacking on Odd results in a No Kill and the Day ends, is that what you're saying?

So if Xastrn tried to attack someone right now it would end the Day with no casualties?

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
Which is probably why I was under the impression that soup was trying to waste an attack. Under the impression that the day would end and the person's weapon would be wasted.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Ran I respect your reads but feel that they are at least 50% incorrect.

Raz flipped town already, and I'm confident in my Sokr town read. Do you have updated ones, taking into account current events?

Nope. Raz was a lean scum, but I'm confident with Dabuz. This was all copy paste. I'd like for you to go into that Sokr town read though. How do you feel about Dabuz?

Because of the flips (especially on Raz) I'll have to keep a close eye on Zen and Ryu. Especially Ryu, since he said "WOW ZEN I AGREE WITH WHAT YOU ARE SAYING". So yeah.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
I mean I literally just got home and pasted this stuff from a convo with jerkus. Worked out and did some pyramids.

But yeah I'll have re-evaluated reads as time goes on though.

Kantrip

Kantplay
Nope. Raz was a lean scum, but I'm confident with Dabuz. This was all copy paste. I'd like for you to go into that Sokr town read though. How do you feel about Dabuz?

Because of the flips (especially on Raz) I'll have to keep a close eye on Zen and Ryu. Especially Ryu, since he said "WOW ZEN I AGREE WITH WHAT YOU ARE SAYING". So yeah.
I did go into my Sokr read a bit when Kary asked me for it.

People think he is newb-scum pretty much every game he plays. Read Walgreens if you want an example. He was town that game. He's also really easily impressionable and doubts his own reads a lot, which obviously came into play when looking at his sheepish behaviour and his switching reads on Xastrn/soup. I found it as a towntell, because if he were scum he probably would be less likely to switch his reads when people start making cases.

Kantrip

Kantplay
Why the heck would scum have an ability that ends the day phase?
Who's to say it operates the exact same as yours? Who's to say it's not safe-claim?

The fact that I don't trust either you OR Xastrn and you guys have counterpart claims is really sketchy to me.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Aight. Can you go into Dabuz though? I'm down with compromising on him. As I said with Xastrn, I'll need more time to read through his damn posts. But I suspect him too.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Zen can you tell me what went wrong with your soup case?

Kantrip

Kantplay
You're either ridiculous or scum.
Everyone already knows I'm ridiculous, but to see my two biggest scum reads have the same claim but reversed and use it to justify 180's on their reads on each other is justification enough for my suspicion. It's not like we have proof that either of you have the ability to end the Day, either.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
I was just calling you out to see how you reacted. Pretty sure you are scum though, sucks man. Replacing is a tough gig. Chat later :D

No i'm not. D: < Can't you and I live in peace damn it.

Kantrip

Kantplay
Ran do you still want to pair up with Zen and Ruy after saying you'll have to keep a closer eye on them?

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
I was thinking of pairing up to develop my read on either of them.

#HBC | Kary

Fiend of Fire
I just want to remind everyone that if anyone does any sort of action in thread right about now, I am going to be both annoyed and bloodthirsty.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
You can just reference my #548. Basically I'd feel the same way.

I'd also like comments on that, as it is different than scummies shooting scummies

FullMetalLynch

anomandaris_rake|orboknown
How certain are you on Ryu town and please explain the reasons for that read
decently sure.Splash of meta but ryu doesnt fe3l like scum and the way he is laying out his reads in private his stuff reads town to me.
Elaborate on this thought for me please
Town soup imo wouldnt have tried to kill the day phase just to save himself.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Yo Rake I got questions for you in my catch up

Tell me what you think of Ryu agreeing with Zen without saying much else

#HBC | Kary

Fiend of Fire
Kantrip as I said I separated from soup because I thought he was trying to draw in someone to waste an attack. Right when I saw that he "seperated" and "attacked" sokr I immediately went to actually separate from him so that he couldn't accomplish getting an attack wasted. In the moment I was under the impression that the person's weapon would break and the day would end if they were to attack someone who was in support position.
Bull****. You want to tell me you saw the thread, between soup typing 'kill sokr' and Raz typing 'attack soup', but your 1-word post still came in 3 minutes after Raz?

If you were right about attacks being wasted, it would have already been wasted.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Hey Dabuz. You have any comments on recent flips and events?

Tell me what you think of my catch up too. Thanks.

Top Bottom