• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Fire and Lightning Mafia 3: New Mods vs Old Mods! - Game Over New Mods win!

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
More mafia please
Was this an /in?

Welp I messed up on that one. Still I can offer a replacement but I think I need to move from this point so....

~

Alas poor Smashboards Dgames a place where the average place just wants of one thing, the ability to play mafia, have a good time and enjoy some memes.

Then everything changed when the moderators attacked.

Killing fun,
Quests for power,
Never allowing a single joke to run afowl.
No one was safe, no one was allowed to have anything good happen.

The players now know to hunt them down, but where can these mods be found?

Let's begin shall we?

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
It is N0 at this time.

I will reopen the thread at 12:01 AM CST 5/4/2019.

Once I do you pay post again for D1 to begin.

Last edited:

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Welp I feel asleep before midnight due to long hours sorry about that.

Gonna give some leeway due to my error for the 2 days to pass.

It seems Toxic Behaviour Toxic Behaviour & Pokechu Pokechu have been incapped!

Players can vote with vote uncap: Player name to decide whom gets to live between the two!

Day 1 begins you still get a lynch. Day 1 end at May 5th 12:01 pm CST, because I fell asleep whoops.

Time to begin the day.

Pokechu Pokechu
Tom Tom
Wright & Co. Law Offices Wright & Co. Law Offices
Nintendofreak Nintendofreak
Sky_B Sky_B
@Zeke The Zekenator
giraffelasergun giraffelasergun
Toxic Behaviour Toxic Behaviour
Pythag Pythag
Fire Emblemier Fire Emblemier
Lady von Whippingberg Lady von Whippingberg
#HBC | Nabe #HBC | Nabe
@Shishœ

Last edited:

Toxic Behaviour

Smash Cadet
NNID
☣ ☠ ☢ ☣ ☢ ☠ ☣
BarDulL's in twice. Same with Moydow and NeoTermina. I get that they're hydraing, but it'd be nice if the list was only the players who are in.

Also who.

Last edited:

Lady von Whippingberg

Foolish fools!
The day begins.

Never played a game where D1 has potentially two players dying, with the incap thing plus normal votes. Does anyone else have experience with this kind of situation? Is a No Lynch acceptable in this kind of scenario?

D

Deleted member

Wait so we lynch two players today? One of the incapped ones and another one?
can we kill pokechu twice?

Toxic Behaviour

Smash Cadet
NNID
☣ ☠ ☢ ☣ ☢ ☠ ☣
what happens is that you vote to uncap us, so that we live, and also we lynch somebody.

since we don't need to lynch pokechu we'll need another volunteer.

D

Deleted member

Im kinda on the dark with the uncapped thing, do we have to forcefully kill one of the 2 players?

giraffelasergun

Smash Lord
what happens is that you vote to uncap us,
You're not my mom you can't tell me what to do.

The day begins.

Never played a game where D1 has potentially two players dying, with the incap thing plus normal votes. Does anyone else have experience with this kind of situation? Is a No Lynch acceptable in this kind of scenario?
My biggest concern with No Lynch is that we're basically letting the Mafia dictate who dies this phase, and statistically it's unlikely that poke or Toxic are mafia(2/11 chance for both), where as if lynch outside of the pool we have a 4/11 chance of hitting mafia.

D

Deleted member

Now I get the uncap,

Hey #HBC | Red Ryu #HBC | Red Ryu , in this case majority would be 6 or 7 votes? Dunno if Pokechu or Toxic Behavior can vote.

Pythag

BRoomer
BRoomer
So if players remain capped at the end of the day, they die? PLUS we can vote to lynch.. could there be a possibility of three deaths if that’s the case?

D

Deleted member

So if players remain capped at the end of the day, they die? PLUS we can vote to lynch.. could there be a possibility of three deaths if that’s the case?
That's a good point if there are no tiebreaker mechanics for uncaps. Though it's not like it's even worth trying to do so as we really just give both of the Scum factions the kills they wanted

Pythag

BRoomer
BRoomer
That's a good point if there are no tiebreaker mechanics for uncaps. Though it's not like it's even worth trying to do so as we really just give both of the Scum factions the kills they wanted
Couldn’t scum have targeted scum though? They don’t know who each other is, yes ?

D

Deleted member

Couldn’t scum have targeted scum though? They don’t know who each other is, yes ?
Yes but the chances are incredibly small that BOTH targeted each other so it's not really worth trying that out

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Day ends of a lynch gets a majority 7/13 in this case.

Whomever has the most at end of day will be lynched.

When the lynch or deadline is reached whomever has more uncap votes will live. The other shall die.

Top Bottom