• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Fire and Lightning Mafia 3: New Mods vs Old Mods! - Game Over New Mods win!

Pythag

BRoomer
BRoomer
Not gonna lie, I thought I couldn't join at first because it said old mods vs new mods, and I'm not a mod.

D

Deleted member

Not gonna lie, I thought I couldn't join at first because it said old mods vs new mods, and I'm not a mod.
It doesn't take time into account so it means you'll one day become a mod. Past, present and future coexist simultaneously here

Pythag

BRoomer
BRoomer
It doesn't take time into account so it means you'll one day become a mod. Past, present and future coexist simultaneously here
If that's the case, is it also ignoring the possibility of becoming/being an anti-mod?

Last edited:

Moydow

The fairest of them all
BRoomer
Imagine if Pokechu somehow became a mod because of this game, wouldn't that be wild? Gods help us if that ever happens!

waitaminute

Pythag

BRoomer
BRoomer
Imagine if Pokechu somehow became a mod because of this game, wouldn't that be wild? Gods help us if that ever happens!

waitaminute

this has all the trappings, and cadence of a joke, and yet, *peers through grampa glasses* I don't get it.

giraffelasergun

Smash Lord

waitaminute
I really want someone to respond to this post and have randomly became a mod in between sign ups of this game and now.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Might need to double check Sky_B Sky_B since he hasn't been on since April 8th but otherwise, only 2 left

Player list:
1. Pokechu
2. Tom
3. Wright & Co. Law Offices
4. Pyra
5. Sky_B (might need to boot)
6. Zeke the Zekenator
7. giraffelasergun
8. Toxic Behavior
9. Pythag
10. Fire Emblemier
11. NeoTermina
13. Shish (temp)

Replacements:

Otherwise this is it so far

Moydow

The fairest of them all
BRoomer
You're not /in already, right? I'd actually be down to Hydra if it doesn't mean knocking the player count down by merging two slots lol.
Yeah, I probably won't play otherwise since I'm not sure I have the time to commit to playing a solo slot. So it won't affect the actual player count.

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
Your problem is that you're just jealous 'cause you don't get to team up with me.
I asked you to hydra first and you rejected me

you know what this means? this means war :mad:

I'm lynching you day one!!!! waaaaah :'^((((((((((((

LOL

giraffelasergun

Smash Lord
As a non hydra, I’m down for day one to lynch all hydras. Unless they evolve to lurkers, we’ll need those for the inevitable zergling rush

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
As a non hydra, I’m down for day one to lynch all hydras. Unless they evolve to lurkers, we’ll need those for the inevitable zergling rush
this is why I LOVE you

always so supportive of my goals.... wow... I could never ask for a better hubby xoxo

Sky_B

Smash Rookie
A true spy never speaks... until they get kick threatened. Sorry for that. I’ve been a little busy but I should be ready to go when we do get our last 2 people.

Last edited:

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
If this is a true /in,

Player list:
1. Pokechu
2. Tom
3. Wright & Co. Law Offices
4. Pyra
5. Sky_B
6. Zeke the Zekenator
7. giraffelasergun
8. Toxic Behavior
9. Pythag
10. Fire Emblemier
11. NeoTermina
12. Nabe
13. Shish (temp)

Replacements:

I think we have our 13.

Last edited:

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Role PMs going out now, game will start once everyone confirms in this thread or their role pm that they got it.

I will start the game at a strict midnight cst 5/2 or 5/3 depending on when people confirm.

Edit: Pyra dropped out, need a new replacement for the slot.

Last edited:
Top Bottom