• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Fire and Lightning Mafia 3: New Mods vs Old Mods! - Game Over New Mods win!

D

Deleted member

Vote: Lady Whip

As much as I want to pursue Nintendofreak, I don't like the odds of another wagon suddenly starting and I don't believe I can convince anyone so close to deadline. And also not like I want to do that because we all know how badly those flavor shuffles always go.

Pythag

BRoomer
BRoomer
Vote: Lady Whip

As much as I want to pursue Nintendofreak, I don't like the odds of another wagon suddenly starting and I don't believe I can convince anyone so close to deadline. And also not like I want to do that because we all know how badly those flavor shuffles always go.
Interesting, because I consdiering waffling.
Lady, even if scum, could be scumhunting, which is still helpful to town.

Nintendofreak hasn't really done anything.
Nor has Sky tbh.

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325

Nor has Sky tbh.
I think Sky might be being replaced by Maven

could be wrong though

I have no problem with Nintendofreak but I'm still not caught up ahahahaha

Pythag

BRoomer
BRoomer
In all honesty if we’re metagaming I think it’s high likelyhood that sky is town, since mafia actually took actions, and I literally haven’t seen sky post once.

Nintendofreak is unknown.

D

Deleted member

Pokechu read this thread fast pls

Nor has Sky tbh.
Not really confident on trying that because that would still leave the possibility for another wagon to rise out of nowhere.
In all honesty if we’re metagaming I think it’s high likelyhood that sky is town, since mafia actually took actions, and I literally haven’t seen sky post once.

Nintendofreak is unknown.
But Mafia isn't playing solo? Their teammate could easily send in the action by themselves.

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
I have a good faith that Lady is town tbh

but I don't think I can read the thread in six minutes RIP

same with Nintendofreak

from what I've skimmed, I think there's been valid points brought up against GLG

Pythag

BRoomer
BRoomer
Pokechu read this thread fast pls

Not really confident on trying that because that would still leave the possibility for another wagon to rise out of nowhere.

But Mafia isn't playing solo? Their teammate could easily send in the action by themselves.
I thought that mafia had to confirm their choices, but I could be wrong

Fire Emblemier

The Crests are to Blame
Switch FC
SW-2862-0450-4332
I've been busy most of the day (preparing to move out in a week. Lots of boxes) and don't really know where my head is at in terms of the game, despite keeping up with the thread. I'm leaning more towards GLG at the moment. I'm kinda 50-50 on Von Whippingberg as both sides have brought up interesting points.

Vote GLG

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
hmmmm

to swing or not to swing

that is the question.

I'd feel bad murdering GLG LOL he said he had a 12 hour shift right???

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
awww regardless of my vote, lady's getting lynched, she's at 3 right now I think

RIP

(Aside from Pokechu).

I think my other head might think otherwise based on his liking of Pokechu's recent post, but I'll let him elaborate on what route he wants to go.
For the record my liking of that post was only for them doing well in the test they were nervous over.

It didn’t relate to any of the other content. I don’t disagree with your reasoning put out here.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
VoteCount:
(1) GLG: Fire Emblemier
(3) Lady Von Whippingberg: Pythag, Nabe, Shish, Wright & Co Law Offices.
(1) Nabe: Lady Von Whippingberg
(1) Nintendofreak:

Lady Von Whippingberg was lynched as was a Vanilla Townie.

It is night 2,

you have until 12:00pm tomorrow to send me your actions

Lady von Whippingberg

Foolish fools!
#HBC | Red Ryu #HBC | Red Ryu I'm on mobile and am not sure how to delete a post on mobile. The above post was awkwardly made without the page refreshed, so I missed the flip post.

Mind deleting the previous post if it broke rules? And this one too, I'd deeply appreciate it.

D

Deleted member

Uncap: Pythag
Trying to understand why Nabe would get targeted but I don't get why scum would treat anyone as a bigger priority than a confirmed town
I'm gonna go with my hunch on Nintendofreak from yesterday which I guess I should have tried to do since then.

Vote: Nintendofreak

Not sure about the others just yet though, pinning down his partner in particular isn't going to be easy due to lack of interactions.
I'm curious as to your own thoughts as well though.

Sky_B was replaced by Maven, right?

Pokechu Pokechu
Did you ever catch up?

Uncap Pythag

In the event that there was crossfire, I think we have to take Pythag with us based strictly on the cop result.

I'm surprised Nabe was picked in a split incap and not Pythag by both teams. I guess Nabe lead most of the day phase yesterDay, but ultimately he was wrong about Lady, so his credibility wasn't that high.

Maven89 Maven89 Fire Emblemier Fire Emblemier where are we at?

giraffelasergun giraffelasergun which one of these clowns thought Nabe was the better target?

If I'm being entirely honest, I bet it was Maven, LMAO! He hasn't said a single word yet but I think Maven thinks that lynching Nabe would be just too difficult as either alignment. I.E. in one of the games Shish hosted (was it a Fate-inspired game?) Maven just took aim at Nabe, and Nabe subsequently took me down with him.

This is strictly my gut speaking for me but I'll wait for him to give his opinion.

D

Deleted member

If I'm being entirely honest, I bet it was Maven, LMAO! He hasn't said a single word yet but I think Maven thinks that lynching Nabe would be just too difficult as either alignment. I.E. in one of the games Shish hosted (was it a Fate-inspired game?) Maven just took aim at Nabe, and Nabe subsequently took me down with him.

This is strictly my gut speaking for me but I'll wait for him to give his opinion.
Maven just joined though, right?
Maven89 Maven89
I want to get some thoughts from him before we start jumping to accusations, it's just his first day

Fire Emblemier

The Crests are to Blame
Switch FC
SW-2862-0450-4332
I'm fine with voting maven as well. More thoughts when I get back though. Feel free to ask me questions.

Maven89

Smash Master
I’m working all day and won’t be home until around 8pm CT, so I won’t be able to make a meaningful post until then.

Top Bottom