• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Fire and Lightning 2: DC Comics vs Pokemon Conquest Game over DC Comics Wins!

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Day 2.2

Votelog:
1. Vult Redux - YoloSwag
2. Handorin - Make it Rain! (Xonar/WashedLaundry)
3. Gargaglione - Handorin
4. YOLOSWAG - Hollownote>Gorf
5. Gorf - Hollownote>
6. Raziek - HollowNote
7. Potassium - Handorin>Gorf>Handorin
8. Ryker - Make it Rain! (Xonar/WashedLaundry)>Gorf
9. Fandangox -
10. Gova - Handorin
11. ScaryLB59 - Gorf>Handorin

Votecount:
1. Vult Redux -
2. Handorin - Gova, ScaryLB59, Gargaglion, Potassium,
3. Gargaglione -
4. Nightmare Before Hardbody - Handorin, Vult Redux,
5. Gorf - Nightmare Before Hardbody, Ryker,
6. Raziek -
7. Potassium -
8. Ryker -
9. Fandangox -
10. Gova -
11. ScaryLB59 -

Not voting: Fandangox, Raziek, Gorf,

Uncap vote count:
Raziek - Top Deck BLS, Raziek, Nightmare Before Hardbody, ScaryLB59,
Potassium - Gova, Gorf, Gargaglione, Potassium, Vult Redux, Fandangox,

Not voting: Handorin,
Deadline set for February 12th 11:59 PM CST

Last edited:

Gova

I'm goin' for it!
NNID
Takicodos
@ #HBC | Red Ryu #HBC | Red Ryu

I believe Fandango is uncapping potassium as of this post, and I didn't see an unvote anywhere which would mean that Potassium is getting uncapped (6/11 votes). I didn't see an unvote anywhere so please double check. Thanks.

He then disappears. I think its obvious that by that after all of that he was okay with a Dabuz lynch over Handorin, and then YET he doesn't vote Dabuz until after Gova confirms the slip. I am probably reaching, but I could see Dabuz=Raziek being a possibility. That vote could be a very easy bussing vote.

Uncap: Potassium.

That said, the only question marks for me now are if Potassium did really miss Gova confirming the slip, and this:

You just said that you think Hando=/=Dabuz. I am not seeing Dabuz=Handorin, but re-reading this, that could be a very good point you made there. What made you change your mind?
anyways; responding to stuff now

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Will fix the vote but getting majority does not hammer an uncap vote, they can change as they wish til the day is over either via lynch or deadline.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
Raziek are you really using the fact that I've been more active to argue that there are more connections to be gleaned off of me flipping?

Way to spin around activity and contributing to be something to kill someone for.

And you want to lynch inactives? I don't get it.
That's a disgusting twist of words.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
Wow Ryker vs Gorf on this page was terrible

and I expected YOLO to at least admit what I said about his Gorf read was true. He needs to say something specific about why he's scumreading Gorf or admit it's gut.

I'm not supporting this wagon with **** like that leading it.

Vote: Handorin
Ok. When was there a Gorf vs. Ryker? I poke fun at him because he did this **** in Luigi's Mansion.

This is some really vague reasoning that doesn't actually explain his read on Gorf.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
At the bottom of page 50 and Kantrip's entire interaction with Raz is grimy as ****. He accuses Raz of twisting words and being focused on survival which is ENTIRELY what he is doing. He's twisting what Raz says and doing his best to make him sound worse in an effort to get incap votes.

@Gorf @ Gova Gova @ Gargaglione Gargaglione @Vult Redux @ #HBC | Scary #HBC | Scary @Fandangox @Handorin

Do you really not see anything wrong with that?

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
Scary is actually uncapping the correct slot. Good man.

I really want updated reasons to keep Kantrip instead of Raz given his awful play this phase.

Gargaglione

Smash Lord
You're more active now but I still don't get an impression of you really doing much.

I don't see you trying to get reads. All your questions are focused on asking people why they want you dead rather than worrying about reading people.

You've made about 2 pretty good posts. One about connections to dabuz and one about your reads. But there are a lot of reads you're unsure on and whatnot that I don't see you trying to flesh out.

If you survive over me, I damn well want to see you making use of the slot and actively contributing to a town win. Problems with that are
1. I don't think you'd do this better than I would
2. I don't know for sure that you're even town and you've given me plenty of reasons to think you may not be
@ #HBC | Ryker #HBC | Ryker

You mean this?
I actually agree with him..:

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
The entire page. I don't think a single one of them is any good, including that one because of how, ironically, focused on survival it is.

Gargaglione

Smash Lord
The entire page. I don't think a single one of them is any good, including that one because of how, ironically, focused on survival it is.
Could you explain why?

Also, you said in an earlier post that you think Gorf is textbook scummy. Could you explain that too?

Gargaglione

Smash Lord
I didn't read through that extensively enough because I was confused earlier as to what slot NbH was, but I'll get back to you on this
@ #HBC | Scary #HBC | Scary
Alright, I kinda agree with The stances Gova mentioned but i dont like Gova's play that much in general, so I see where NbH is coming from.

Gova seems to comment on things and throw in a casual statement here an there more than contribute most of the time. Not in that circumstance in particular, but throughout most of the game.

Gova

I'm goin' for it!
NNID
Takicodos
This one for one. The second line is horrific. It says "Hey, don't bother and read him. Just ignore it. He's probably scum and if he's not, we'll lose for leaving him anyway."

I also remember him making some terribly inaccurate assumptions about what scum would do and how they mean that Kantrip can't be scum. However, I was going to be lazy and make you look it up because I can't remember for certain if he was active in doing it or if it was just Gorf.
uh; okay; i think it's null, just like all the self-preservation stuff going on.

why do you have scary as town btw?
because i can't place him on a scum team;

if you've got something solid to suggest otherwise i'd like to hear it

I'd like for people who aren't uncapping me to answer me this: I know I few of you justified it at the time as me not contributing, but given that that is in the process of changing (I think I probably have more toDay now than I did yesterday), what is the justification for uncapping Potassium? There's really only two options. You think me more likely to flip scum than Potassium (Fan and I think Gova are in this camp) or you think I'm Town, but my flip is more useful than his.

If it's the former, I'd like that supported, as Fan has already done.

If it's the latter, I'd like a clear stance on why you'd rather see me die than Potassium, without using the word "inactive" or anything roughly similar. You've got me playing this game now, so I don't want that excuse.

@ Gova Gova : You said it was because it was of inactivity (1616) and feeling that Scary and one of the other inactives (can't recall) was Town. What is the reason now? You've continually been saying "Uncap Potassium" with no justification other than my inactivity. Ryker's been trying to pull it out of you on page 48, but your justifications are still hella weak.
uh; what i've given other justifications for you dying other than inactivity

e.g i think kantrip is town; you are null; you're more likely to flip scum

i've expressed agreement with fandango's thing

there's also your lack of direction; which is currently "only" hollownote as far as i'm aware

Gova

I'm goin' for it!
NNID
Takicodos
At the bottom of page 50 and Kantrip's entire interaction with Raz is grimy as ****. He accuses Raz of twisting words and being focused on survival which is ENTIRELY what he is doing. He's twisting what Raz says and doing his best to make him sound worse in an effort to get incap votes.

@Gorf @ Gova Gova @ Gargaglione Gargaglione @Vult Redux @ #HBC | Scary #HBC | Scary @Fandangox @Handorin

uh; it's all null both ways as far as i can tell

this looks like the same thing you did in megaman mafia to me

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
Yeah it does. Except I didn't go out and say that self-preservational play is bad while I was doing it.

In MMX Mafia, I literally said "I know that I am town, so I will vote him over me EVEN THOUGH I HAVE A TOWN READ ON HIM because it is better than allowing myself to be lynched."

In this game, he is going out of his way to point out Raz's intent to stay alive and put it in a negative light, but look at what he did on page 50. Seriously. He is simply tearing down Raz for something that isn't scummy. If he has a scum read on Raz, it should be based in his day 1 performance. What we have is a player looking to twist information to get a Raz death.

For real, scroll through page 50 again and tell me he's not being entirely hypocritical.

Wow Ryker vs Gorf on this page was terrible

and I expected YOLO to at least admit what I said about his Gorf read was true. He needs to say something specific about why he's scumreading Gorf or admit it's gut.

I'm not supporting this wagon with **** like that leading it.

Vote: Handorin
are you ****ing ****ting me?

ANYONE WHO WANTS TO UNCAP POTATO OVER OBVTOWN RAZ IS EITHER A COMPLETE ****ING ****** WHO DOESNT KNOW HOW TO PLAY DAYPHASE MAFIA OR SCUM. READ RYKERS POSTS THIS PAGE TO SEE HOW MUCH OF AN UTTER AND TOTAL CRETIN THAT POTATO PLAYS THIS GAME IS. I GUARANTEE YOU THAT SCUM WANTS THIS ****TARD ALIVE REGARDLESS OF HIS ALIGNMENT. LET HIM DIE AND KEEP RAZ WHO IS ACTUALLY MAKING COHERENT AND GOOD POSTS

i have yet to talk to j so this is very open to change depending on what him and i cook up together. i think the scum are in gorf/hando/scary with gova as a safety (maybe potato but thats irrelevant if we succeed in killing his dumb ******** ass) net. am i getting ahead of myself here?

I've asked you like 4 times to explain it, I'm not just gonna sheep the vote dawg.

Like, I want to live and all, and I appreciate you helping me out with that, but you need to explain where your scum-read on Gorf is coming from.
no i really dont

youre townreading ryker and myself. can see that gorf is going to be a pain in the ass to lynch this game so the sooner we get rid of his blatant scummy ass the better. we can body hando another day and your vote being on no one at the moment is fruitless. why not roll with your homies?

@Vult Redux

READ RAZIEKS POSTS

he is obvtown. hes logical and literally EVERY stance and push he has made has been well substantiated. you cant say the same thing for potato. potato just rampant ****posts and flings **** EVERYWHERE. read rykers pointing out of his ****tyass play on this page

Doesn't that ****in raise any sort of red flags in your head like at all? Like... I swear I might just get lynched just because marshy came in here and deemed it so.

DOES NOBODY REALIZE TAT THAT IS WHAT'S GOING ON RIGHT NOW? LIKE ****!
gorf i love you and youre my homie

BUT YOU NEED TO DIE AND I DONT APPRECIATE YOU STEALING MY BIG LETTER SWAG HERE

what are these "red flags"? are they conducive to seeing scum alignments out of people? if so who? if not then why mention it? youre just tossing out meaningless drivel to save your scummy ass. if hando dies today dont worry i WILL hardbody you into the next dimension tomorrow

I am pointing out a clear contradiction on something you said earlier. Based on that quote of yours I posted you said you don't vote someone without a very good reason.

You voted Hollownote because you thought he may be Dabuz's partner based on connections.

Hollownote.

A PLAYER WHO RARELY POSTED AT ALL.

The only connection he has to Dabuz is the "if dabuz flips town" redflag, and voting MiR alongside Dabuz (which other 3 players did)
That seems to me like a really weak case to make a connection and its odd that you voted him considering what you yourself said about why/how you vote.
lmfao i love how gorf liked this post!

earlier gorf WANTED to lynch hollownote but now hes flinging **** at raziek for wanting to do the same?

gorf you are SO full of ****. i KNOW theres no way in **** youd want to keep retardedass potato around as town over raziek. you CANNOT be this dumb and inconsistent

They're just as stupid, but they're at least readable, the least of which is scary and possibly gova. Everyone else's slots have done enough throughout the game to be able to read. You've been side lining most of the game (fact) and THE ONE SCUM READ YOU HAVE is on a slot that's hardly active. That's why it's weird for you. But don't worry it's also weird for scary IMO in case you wanted to catch me on inconsistency.

Also you mentioned previously that marshys case on me is huge. Aside from the text, what about it is huge? Iirc your read on me has seemed really legit in that you haven't had a problem with me (as is the case with most players), and that when votes started coming you've wanted more to go off of. Am I wrong to say you're slowly turning on your previous view on me, and if so, what's gotchu doin that bruh? Maybe you can be THE FIRST to give me something to work with :rolleyes:
gorf continues needing to die

gorf. tell me this with a straight face. you are SERIOUSLY not townreading raz here? he JUST posted a readslist and we JUST got done as scumbuddies in a game where raz literally scumread no one for the entire game as town. raz isnt like you/me/ryker who just screams for ******* to die and i KNOW you KNOW this! this **** flinging at his slot is seriously unbelievable from you

I've said it once and ill say it again: at least kantrip is readable. I think he's town but then again I'm not the only voter.
GORF YOU NEED TO DIE AND DONT DESERVE TO LlVE

raz is unreadable now? potatos is readable? word? whats potatos alignment? youre just being lazy as **** and saying "herp raz is inactive and unreadable **** him" but thats clearly not the case. hes put content out there to be analyzed and you choosing to ignore that is just more ammo for me to use against you even if town is dumb enough to let your scummy ass live today

who joined besides me/scary/ryker?
what the **** does it matter? why are you engaging raz in **** that doesnt ****ing matter and contributes absolutely nothing to finding scum?

this is the slot you guys want to survive today? why in the ****? even some of THE PEOPLE who are uncapping potato have acknowledged weirdass **** hes done. hes just lynchbait so just let him die because he WILL continue to ****post to the tune of asking others to hang him with the noose

Thank you baby Jesus, people brought light to it. Anyways back to reading. Some other reads to bite into while I continue.

Fanny/Garg = Super town.

Kanty, the more he posts the more I don't like him. His entrance posts were his best and then it's been like a slip'n'slide.

I don't know how much weight this holds but I am more and more forming the idea that Gova/Gorf are a scum-team together based on their interactions in D1. Still looking into it but I am feeling the teams are looking like Dabuz/Hando one team, Gova/Gorf another team.

I think Kanty/Raz are confusing so their flips would be helpful. Morely because I can't read Raz too well, I usually just lynch him unless I see a SUPER OBVI town post haha. Since those two are in the same boat for me and also up for Uncapping, I am going to be really looking at to how they are petitioning for their survival then talk it over with Marsh.

Soup/TDBLS/Ryker are towny with Scary. Hollownote = not here so I am intrigued to read Vult's posts in context to knowing what the heck is going on. Otherwise I think that is everyone in the game. Tag me if you need me, I'll be reading.
check your skype i hit you up with our password. i like that you think the teams are dabdab/hando + gova/gorf. i think its dabdab/hando + scary/gorf with a gova safety net. raz is town

2. I don't know for sure that you're even town and you've given me plenty of reasons to think you may not be
despite you starting off the dayphase saying that raz was likely town when i first replaced into this game

good GORF do you not deserve to live over raz. even if both of you ARE town this **** is just ridiculous man. you seriously have the attention span of an ant this game

Umm no. You've made yourself difficult to read all the way up until recently, and even though I've been digging your contribution, there are kinks in your play that are legit enough for me to be okay with uncapping Kantrip over you. Who targeted you will yield much more toward reading Kantrip than who targeted Kantrip will toward reading you.
"kinks"

what the **** does that even mean? you are so transparently pulling WHATEVER bull**** you can muster out of your ass and polluting this thread with it to hammer this potato uncap through. this seriously reminds me of you shamelessly scumposting in megaman cuz town in general is ******** and doesnt pay attention to **** like this. its baffling that no one besides raz has pointed this out from you

ebwop: also an updated playerlist because I don't know who replaced whom. Whoever is in the Make in Rain slot is leans town (because of his 1244, which contrasts a lot with Gorf's awful 1242)
HI VULT THATS ME IM TOWN AND KINDA WOULD LIKE YOUR HELP REGARDLESS OF YOUR ALIGNMENT

you are mentioning an awful gorf post. there are A LOT of them in this game. where are you even at when it comes to reading? deadlines looming and town needs to move

@Gorf
@gargalione
@Vult Redux
@Fandangox
@Handorin

bumping this again. seriously guys raz needs to live and potato needs to die. stop being lazy and faulting raz for having one scumread. THAT DOESNT MEAN ****. that just means hes a little lost but even then that hardly applies considering his recent readslist. potato on the other hand jumps all over the place is hypocritical and flings **** at people for ******** reasons

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer

i have yet to talk to j so this is very open to change depending on what him and i cook up together. i think the scum are in gorf/hando/scary with gova as a safety (maybe potato but thats irrelevant if we succeed in killing his dumb ******** ***) net. am i getting ahead of myself here?
You're ahead of me. Gorf is my lead. Maybe Kantrip after given his play this day phase.

Past that, I'm town. Fanny's town. Vult could be scum. Hando could be scum. Garg I haven't read. Gova I do not think is scum, probably. You are above Gova and under Fanny. Scary is null.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
@Gorf @Fandangox @ Gargaglione Gargaglione @ Gova Gova @Vult Redux

Look at the posts that I have made talking about Kantrip. I need Hando to vote with me and one of you to change your vote. Talk to me about why you're picking Kantrip over Raz. I don't give a flying **** about your Gorf read right now. Uncapping Kantrip does not make any sense anymore.

#savingprivateRaz

Kantrip

Kantplay
Yeah it does. Except I didn't go out and say that self-preservational play is bad while I was doing it.

In MMX Mafia, I literally said "I know that I am town, so I will vote him over me EVEN THOUGH I HAVE A TOWN READ ON HIM because it is better than allowing myself to be lynched."

In this game, he is going out of his way to point out Raz's intent to stay alive and put it in a negative light, but look at what he did on page 50. Seriously. He is simply tearing down Raz for something that isn't scummy. If he has a scum read on Raz, it should be based in his day 1 performance. What we have is a player looking to twist information to get a Raz death.

For real, scroll through page 50 again and tell me he's not being entirely hypocritical.
I'm getting after Raziek for focusing all his attention on staying alive.

He was inactive.

People tell him not to be inactive.

He starts being active, but only doing one thing: trying to live.

What upsets me about that is that he's focused on only surviving and still doesn't seem to really care about reading people, finding scum, etc. Whereas my play has contained that the whole time. Of course the reason I'm pointing this out is to ensure my survival over his, but this is for the reasons you've stated in this post: I know that I am town, and I don't know that he is town. I want to survive over him for that reason alone. But further than that, I know that I am contributing well and will give my all in this game, and I don't know that that is true for Raz.

You're kind of twisting what I'm doing by saying I'm being a hypocrite, since if you read you'll realize I'm mad that he isn't doing anything other than self-preservation, not at the fact that he's doing it in the first place. That would be contradictory.

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
@Gorf
@gargalione
@Vult Redux
@Fandangox
@Handorin

bumping this again. seriously guys raz needs to live and potato needs to die. stop being lazy and faulting raz for having one scumread. THAT DOESNT MEAN ****. that just means hes a little lost but even then that hardly applies considering his recent readslist. potato on the other hand jumps all over the place is hypocritical and flings **** at people for ******** reasons
@Gorf @Fandangox @ Gargaglione Gargaglione @ Gova Gova @Vult Redux

Look at the posts that I have made talking about Kantrip. I need Hando to vote with me and one of you to change your vote. Talk to me about why you're picking Kantrip over Raz. I don't give a flying **** about your Gorf read right now. Uncapping Kantrip does not make any sense anymore.

#savingprivateRaz

Top Bottom