• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Fire and Lightning 2: DC Comics vs Pokemon Conquest Game over DC Comics Wins!

Gargaglione

Smash Lord
Oh, and as Nightmare brought up,

I do not like Vult's play. He was really quick to vote on YOLO after a few posts (which would be okay if he used MiR's past posts to support it, but he didn't).

YOLO's jump on Gorf can be seen as unreasonable (even I mentioned that it put me off) but it's definitely not enough to be like "Oh, he's scum for sure, Imma vote him".

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
They're just as stupid, but they're at least readable, the least of which is scary and possibly gova. Everyone else's slots have done enough throughout the game to be able to read. You've been side lining most of the game (fact) and THE ONE SCUM READ YOU HAVE is on a slot that's hardly active. That's why it's weird for you. But don't worry it's also weird for scary IMO in case you wanted to catch me on inconsistency.

Also you mentioned previously that marshys case on me is huge. Aside from the text, what about it is huge? Iirc your read on me has seemed really legit in that you haven't had a problem with me (as is the case with most players), and that when votes started coming you've wanted more to go off of. Am I wrong to say you're slowly turning on your previous view on me, and if so, what's gotchu doin that bruh? Maybe you can be THE FIRST to give me something to work with :rolleyes:
Huge influence wise, because Marshy is actually gaining traction with it.

I have not had time to re-read you yet, so I do not have reasoning to provide you with yet, if I even end up deciding to vote you at all.

#HBC | Gorf

toastin walrus since 4/20 maaaan
Mkay, I feel you.

Garg, does it change your read of Vult's actions knowing that he hasn't read much of D1 at all and that his reads are (most likely) subject to change?

Gargaglione

Smash Lord
Mkay, I feel you.

Garg, does it change your read of Vult's actions knowing that he hasn't read much of D1 at all and that his reads are (most likely) subject to change?
Not at all, that actually makes me dislike his actions even more.
He should know he has to inform himself more to make such strong claims

#HBC | Gorf

...But they're not strong claims. If anything it's just pressure to try and get yolo to back his claims up, something you want too. If he reads up and his stances are the same I'd think it's weird too but he JUST replaced in, what'd you expect?

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
who joined besides me/scary/ryker?
I guess it was just those, but that's still 4/7, which is more than half a wagon.

Felt like more, in retrospect.

I'd like for people who aren't uncapping me to answer me this: I know I few of you justified it at the time as me not contributing, but given that that is in the process of changing (I think I probably have more toDay now than I did yesterday), what is the justification for uncapping Potassium? There's really only two options. You think me more likely to flip scum than Potassium (Fan and I think Gova are in this camp) or you think I'm Town, but my flip is more useful than his.

If it's the former, I'd like that supported, as Fan has already done.

If it's the latter, I'd like a clear stance on why you'd rather see me die than Potassium, without using the word "inactive" or anything roughly similar. You've got me playing this game now, so I don't want that excuse.

@Gova : You said it was because it was of inactivity (1616) and feeling that Scary and one of the other inactives (can't recall) was Town. What is the reason now? You've continually been saying "Uncap Potassium" with no justification other than my inactivity. Ryker's been trying to pull it out of you on page 48, but your justifications are still hella weak.

@ Gargaglione Gargaglione : You provided NO reasoning in your 1529 and you were super vague in your 1839 or your 1865 about "Liking Potassium and what he contributes more". More clear reasoning would be splendid, or you can just uncap me. You say you like me more in 1957. Be a bro?

@ #HBC | Gorf #HBC | Gorf : You sheeped Gova in your 1508 with your uncap. Can I get an updated reasoning from you?

@Handorin : You're apparently town-reading both of us. Wanna uncap me please, or justify why you won't?

@ Vult Redux Vult Redux : Same thing for you, since you haven't read my slot yet. Please do so. :)
I agree with this. DC are the most likely ones to have incapped Potassium.

With that said that means Conquest faction (i.e Dabuz's partner) incapped Raziek. For a reason.
Raziek hasn't done much this game, just until very recently he started chiming in. Aside from my #651, MiR going after Raz earlier, and Potassium vaguely naming Raz as scum possibility I don't remember any other relevant mentioning of Raz through the game. There was also Raz questioning Soup and later the wagon on Soup.
Fan, is this still what you think? Because you're now pushing me on grounds of being Dabuz's likely partner, are you not?

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Why did no one at all catch this?

-Agree w/ Potassium. Garg slight town read with that tell of forgetting Gheb was part of IR.

Scum List:
1. HollowNote- dunno
2. Handorin- Godfather
3. Gargaglione- Scum
4. Make it Rain! (Xonar/WashedLaundry)- Scum
5. Gorf- Town
6. Raziek-Town
7. Inglorious ******* (Gheb_01/JTB)- Sporting cement shoes in the lake
8. dabuz- town
9. soup/BLS- town
10. Fandangox- Scum wildcard
11. Gova- Scum
12. ScaryLB59- Scum Wildcard
13. Potassium- Town
Plus all these reads, no justification behind any and just wow. All I can say about this is WOW. Still reading though. Atm, I am comfy with Hando going. Need to talk to marshy because I have no idea on his thoughts on anything haha.

J FoS: Hando

Don't know where my vote is so I am just going to do this so I don't put my foot so far into my mouth.

#HBC | Gorf

I actually am uncapping kantrip under the pretext of my first post toDay moreso than off of reasoning against you. He's just significantly more of a town read to me (and to the haters yes the deduction is legit).

Gargaglione

Smash Lord
@ Gargaglione Gargaglione : You provided NO reasoning in your 1529 and you were super vague in your 1839 or your 1865 about "Liking Potassium and what he contributes more". More clear reasoning would be splendid, or you can just uncap me. You say you like me more in 1957. Be a bro?
Reasoning? I gave reasoning and I dont think I have to explain further on that. He simply contributes a lot more than you. That's that. You were largely inactive throughout the game and I think youre a better flip because of that, especially since I dont think potassium's scummy . Im beginning to like you more because you're actually playing, but you still dont have nearly as much content as potassium and I think youre a better flip

Gargaglione

Smash Lord
...But they're not strong claims. If anything it's just pressure to try and get yolo to back his claims up, something you want too. If he reads up and his stances are the same I'd think it's weird too but he JUST replaced in, what'd you expect?
The pressure thing is true, but replacing in isnt a good excuse for not informing yourself enough

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
I actually am uncapping kantrip under the pretext of my first post toDay moreso than off of reasoning against you. He's just significantly more of a town read to me (and to the haters yes the deduction is legit).
So you're completely disregarding actually reading me, and defaulting to the fact that you think DC incapped Kantrip, and Kantrip =/= Dabuz, therefore is Town?

T
Reasoning? I gave reasoning and I dont think I have to explain further on that. He simply contributes a lot more than you. That's that. You were largely inactive throughout the game and I think youre a better flip because of that, especially since I dont think potassium's scummy . Im beginning to like you more because you're actually playing, but you still dont have nearly as much content as potassium and I think youre a better flip
Uhhh, yeah, you do actually.

What is he contributing, exactly?

How does me being INACTIVE make me a better flip? The fact that I was inactive means I have LESS connections and makes my flip LESS useful.

How is that better, and why am I being weighted arbitrarily based solely on contribution?

If you're using that solely as your judgement call, then you must think us both Town, yeah? Then what connections do you get from my flip?

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Thank you baby Jesus, people brought light to it. Anyways back to reading. Some other reads to bite into while I continue.

Fanny/Garg = Super town.

Kanty, the more he posts the more I don't like him. His entrance posts were his best and then it's been like a slip'n'slide.

I don't know how much weight this holds but I am more and more forming the idea that Gova/Gorf are a scum-team together based on their interactions in D1. Still looking into it but I am feeling the teams are looking like Dabuz/Hando one team, Gova/Gorf another team.

I think Kanty/Raz are confusing so their flips would be helpful. Morely because I can't read Raz too well, I usually just lynch him unless I see a SUPER OBVI town post haha. Since those two are in the same boat for me and also up for Uncapping, I am going to be really looking at to how they are petitioning for their survival then talk it over with Marsh.

Soup/TDBLS/Ryker are towny with Scary. Hollownote = not here so I am intrigued to read Vult's posts in context to knowing what the heck is going on. Otherwise I think that is everyone in the game. Tag me if you need me, I'll be reading.

Gargaglione

Smash Lord
Uhhh, yeah, you do actually.

What is he contributing, exactly?

How does me being INACTIVE make me a better flip? The fact that I was inactive means I have LESS connections and makes my flip LESS useful.

How is that better, and why am I being weighted arbitrarily based solely on contribution?

If you're using that solely as your judgement call, then you must think us both Town, yeah? Then what connections do you get from my flip?
I like his content in general. He's contributed useful information that leads me to believe he's town. This is a statement in regards to his play throughout the entire game.

You only came in when you got in the risk of being killed, and you're not reading town to me. Youre a better flip

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
I like his content in general. He's contributed useful information that leads me to believe he's town. This is a statement in regards to his play throughout the entire game.

You only came in when you got in the risk of being killed, and you're not reading town to me. Youre a better flip
You literally spat the exact same thing back at me without answering anything.

Answer these questions:

How am I a "better" flip, and why am I being weighted arbitrarily based solely on contribution?

What do you get out of my flip?

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
EBWOP: If I'm not reading Town, why am I scum?

Self-preservation is null in this case, both alignments want to survive.

I was lazy Day 1. I admit it, things change.

Kantrip

Kantplay
Raziek are you really using the fact that I've been more active to argue that there are more connections to be gleaned off of me flipping?

Way to spin around activity and contributing to be something to kill someone for.

And you want to lynch inactives? I don't get it.

Kantrip

Kantplay
You're more active now but I still don't get an impression of you really doing much.

I don't see you trying to get reads. All your questions are focused on asking people why they want you dead rather than worrying about reading people.

You've made about 2 pretty good posts. One about connections to dabuz and one about your reads. But there are a lot of reads you're unsure on and whatnot that I don't see you trying to flesh out.

If you survive over me, I damn well want to see you making use of the slot and actively contributing to a town win. Problems with that are
1. I don't think you'd do this better than I would
2. I don't know for sure that you're even town and you've given me plenty of reasons to think you may not be

#HBC | Gorf

Raz said:
So you're completely disregarding actually reading me, and defaulting to the fact that you think DC incapped Kantrip, and Kantrip =/= Dabuz, therefore is Town?
Umm no. You've made yourself difficult to read all the way up until recently, and even though I've been digging your contribution, there are kinks in your play that are legit enough for me to be okay with uncapping Kantrip over you. Who targeted you will yield much more toward reading Kantrip than who targeted Kantrip will toward reading you.

Gargaglione

Smash Lord
You literally spat the exact same thing back at me without answering anything.

Answer these questions:

How am I a "better" flip, and why am I being weighted arbitrarily based solely on contribution?

What do you get out of my flip?
No, i didnt spit the same answer, you just dont like it because it's simple and straight-forward.

Let me spell it out to you:
Potassium reads town to me and has far more content

You do not read town to me and have contributed far less

What do I get out of your flip? Jajajajajaja, not even sure if I need to answer this but i know you'll continue this if I dont:
What "I get" is your alignment and underlying information in regards to people's reactions and relations towards you with the newfound knowledge of your alignment.

Since I think Potassium's play is more towny than yours I think you're the one who should get killed. Is that too hard for you get?

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
Raziek are you really using the fact that I've been more active to argue that there are more connections to be gleaned off of me flipping?

Way to spin around activity and contributing to be something to kill someone for.

And you want to lynch inactives? I don't get it.
Hold the phone champ.

I'm using that to counter HIS reasoning that I should be let die because I was inactive.

I'm not saying you should die for being active.

Kantrip

Kantplay
Hold the phone champ.

I'm using that to counter HIS reasoning that I should be let die because I was inactive.

I'm not saying you should die for being active.
You're arguing I should die because there are more connections that way.

There are more connections because I was more active.

Two steps to that logic train, do you disagree?

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
Yall ****** are being vague as ****.

"Kinks in my play"? "Don't read Town."??

What makes me scummy? Seriously. Fan is literally the only one who substantiated the reasoning.
You're arguing I should die because there are more connections that way.

There are more connections because I was more active.

Two steps to that logic train, do you disagree?
No, that's not what I said.

He said I should die because I was inactive and was a "better flip". I argued that I have less connections and am therefore a worse flip, because I want the reasoning for why he actually thinks I'm scummy.

I am countering a reasoning used to justify letting me die, so I can get an actual damn reason. This is not the same as saying this same reason is why YOU should die. Nowhere did I say you should die because you have more connections.

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
You're more active now but I still don't get an impression of you really doing much.

I don't see you trying to get reads. All your questions are focused on asking people why they want you dead rather than worrying about reading people.

You've made about 2 pretty good posts. One about connections to dabuz and one about your reads. But there are a lot of reads you're unsure on and whatnot that I don't see you trying to flesh out.

If you survive over me, I damn well want to see you making use of the slot and actively contributing to a town win. Problems with that are
1. I don't think you'd do this better than I would
2. I don't know for sure that you're even town and you've given me plenty of reasons to think you may not be
Oh, I also want to touch on this.

While my recent posts are focused on survival, yes, they are also making the people who are letting me die justify why they are doing so.

This is so that even if I DO die, you have a reasoning from each person as to why they made that decision, which will be useful on my flip.

Gargaglione

Smash Lord
Yall *****s are being vague as ****.

"Kinks in my play"? "Don't read Town."??

What makes me scummy? Seriously. Fan is literally the only one who substantiated the reasoning.

No, that's not what I said.

He said I should die because I was inactive and was a "better flip". I argued that I have less connections and am therefore a worse flip, because I want the reasoning for why he actually thinks I'm scummy.

I am countering a reasoning used to justify letting me die, so I can get an actual damn reason. This is not the same as saying this same reason is why YOU should die. Nowhere did I say you should die because you have more connections.
I didnt say you read scummy. You just dont read town. I cant get a read on you. You're null to me. Tha makes your flip valuable

On the other hand, I can get a read on kantrip, and that read leans towny.

(wow so vague, no reasoning at all. It's not even a wallpost quoting every post you made in the game to argue my point)

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
You actually make me want to poop down your throat, Garg.

I'm going to stay out of the thread for a little bit, I'm getting on the edge of flooding things here today.

Vult Redux

Smash Lord
NNID
Voluero
You want to show me where I'm just LETTING Vult go?
@ #HBC | Gorf #HBC | Gorf I personally don't feel that Raz has "let me go" at any point, even with the unvote taken into account.

@Raz I read more of Day 1, and in the 6ish pages I read you had one post. :(

On the other hand I like your activity level now.

Why did no one at all catch this?
I like where you're going with that.

we desperately need a votecount in here. also a deadline?

Vult Redux

Smash Lord
NNID
Voluero
ebwop: also an updated playerlist because I don't know who replaced whom. Whoever is in the Make in Rain slot is leans town (because of his 1244, which contrasts a lot with Gorf's awful 1242)

Gargaglione

Smash Lord
You actually make me want to poop down your throat, Garg.

I'm going to stay out of the thread for a little bit, I'm getting on the edge of flooding things here today.
Yea, and you feel like that because I don't agree with you, and that's that.

If you didn't want your slot to flip, you probably would have never bothered me.

Top Bottom