• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Fiora for SSB4 DLC [Xenoblade spoilers] - CONFIRMED FOR PROJECT X ZONE 2!!!

RawstyleEevee

Smash Ace
NNID
RawstyleEevee
Seeing that Sakurai ruined Fiora with her trophy, I don't see this as a real hurdle for her.

Although it is still priceless to see the people's reactions, that are currently experiencing Xenoblade for the first time, thanks to the N3DS version, regarding a certain early game event.

Still Kudos Sakurai to not spoil the whole Mechonis Core Event.

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
Guys, let's just not draw too much attention to him...if we pay no attention to him he's sure to leave us alone... The Melia thread didn't seem to pay attention to him so

Last edited:

RawstyleEevee

Smash Ace
NNID
RawstyleEevee
Guys, let's just not draw too much attention to him...if we pay no attention to him he's sure to leave us alone... The Melia thread didn't seem to pay attention to him so
Well its the Melia thread, we all know the poor soul known as Melia even gets ignored by Monolith themselves :troll:

Joking aside though, Melia being playable would cause a major hype bomb for me, but still I say Fiora has the major edge above her as the second Xenoblade rep.

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
And remember the most important rule of the Internet: Don't feed or even bait the trolls.

For now, you guys should focus on digitally creating banners or posters that say "Vote for Fiora" or something since several groups are already being successful at it.

RawstyleEevee

Smash Ace
NNID
RawstyleEevee
And remember the most important rule of the Internet: Don't feed or even bait the trolls.

For now, you guys should focus on digitally creating banners or posters that say "Vote for Fiora" or something since several groups are already being successful at it.
No a banner is to simple, we need to find this girl & let her do the promoting instead. http://www.cosplay.com/gallery/243068 She really nailed it with that cosplay :crazy:

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
No a banner is to simple, we need to find this girl & let her do the promoting instead. http://www.cosplay.com/gallery/243068 She really nailed it with that cosplay :crazy:
Good luck with that one unless you are good with foreign social media. But hey, at least you don't have to contact a Japanese actor through Twitter unlike the Takamaru fans.

Edit: Aaaaaand the cosplayer's main website is offline for now. XD

Last edited:

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
6660-1506-8804

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
That first one is funny.
"Uhh she's mah waifu"

The Fiora one is nice but sadly Reyn gets left behind with the final smash idea (I'd rather have Face nemesis be the final smash).
You know hope much Xenoblade love Reyn, so they would want him in any shape or form. Hence why that voter wants her to have a clone of Shulk's Final Smash but with Reyn. :troll:

We can all agree that Face Nemesis is the superior Final Smash idea for Fiora since she is supposed to be a Mechon rep after all. She has superiority over Metal Face since she's more marketable (being girl and all) and wants some of that Shulk booty. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
6660-1506-8804
You know hope much Xenoblade love Reyn, so they would want him in any shape or form. Hence why that voter wants her to have a clone of Shulk's Final Smash but with Reyn. :troll:

We can all agree that Face Nemesis is the superior Final Smash idea for Fiora since she is supposed to be a Mechon rep after all. She has superiority over Metal Face since she's more marketable (being girl and all) and wants some of that Shulk booty. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
I wouldn't mind having Mumkhar in either as long as he had a Wolverine style moveset.
To be honest only Sharla and Juju are the Xenoblade characters I don't want to see in Smash.

ShadowLBlue

Smash Apprentice
Well its the Melia thread, we all know the poor soul known as Melia even gets ignored by Monolith themselves :troll:

Joking aside though, Melia being playable would cause a major hype bomb for me, but still I say Fiora has the major edge above her as the second Xenoblade rep.
I also worry they'd mess up her moveset personally. I worry she might end up being a cross between Zelda and Palutena, but having the worst features of both. If she did get in, I'd love it is she kept her ability to buff herself and debuff her foes.

S.F.L.R_9

Smash Master
NNID
suffler9
3DS FC
0061-1006-1500
Idk why Fiora would even be considered for drawing elements from Zelda or Palutena since they use magic and Fiora's Mag Storm and Zero Gravity are the closest thing but they're more like...ether waves? Idk. Even if she does get bad elements from Zelda, I'm used to it :^) /whysakurai

RawstyleEevee

Smash Ace
NNID
RawstyleEevee
I do believe we also discussed the Tension mechanic for Fiora before in this topic, to make her unique, it could work like a mix of Lucario's Aura & Little Mac's power meter,( When at Max she could do Final Cross offcourse)

Or offcourse she can rotate between her drones, but I'm not sure if this should be her regular B or down B, so that the regular B could change based on the drone chosen with Down B

RawstyleEevee

Smash Ace
NNID
RawstyleEevee
I wonder what would Fiora's Final Smash would be?
Either Final Cross like @ Pega-pony Princess Pega-pony Princess said or Face Nemesis, although knowing Sakurai he clones Shulk's final smash:troll:, although they could throw in Reyn & Melia in that Chain attack instead, because then all the party members would be repped in some form.....no I'm not missing someone, even though there are people pointing out that there is this benchwarmer character called Sharla in Xenoblade.:troll: And who the hell is this Gadolt? Is he something like Kellam from Awakening?:troll:

@ S.F.L.R_9 S.F.L.R_9 ShadowLBlue was reffering to Melia with the Palutena & Zelda moveset traits ;)

Last edited:

S.F.L.R_9

Smash Master
NNID
suffler9
3DS FC
0061-1006-1500
Oh. Apparently I can't read :'D In that case, I can certainly see some of Melia's normal attacks taking inspiration from Zelda and Palutena

kenniky

Smash Master
NNID
kenniky
3DS FC
1349-7627-3646
Definitely think Fiora's FS should be Final Cross, it sounds epic, Chain Attack and trapping FS's in general are overused (how many characters have trapping FS's? :4falcon::4dedede::4duckhunt::4greninja::4myfriends::4kirby::4link::4luigi::4megaman::4metaknight::4miibrawl::4palutena::4robinm::4shulk::4villager: wow that's a lot), and I don't see how Face Nemesis would work really.

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Definitely think Fiora's FS should be Final Cross, it sounds epic, Chain Attack and trapping FS's in general are overused (how many characters have trapping FS's? :4falcon::4dedede::4duckhunt::4greninja::4myfriends::4kirby::4link::4luigi::4megaman::4metaknight::4miibrawl::4palutena::4robinm::4shulk::4villager: wow that's a lot), and I don't see how Face Nemesis would work really.
Probably as a ripoff of Ridley's Final Smash in Super Smash Bros. Crusade his background attack in Subspace Emissary. :troll:

Though I agree that Final Cross would be the best option since it suits her character.

S.F.L.R_9

Smash Master
NNID
suffler9
3DS FC
0061-1006-1500
Using Final Cross instead of Face Nemesis also makes it so that her being brought back as a Faced Mechon and the Faces being people isn't spoiled. Sure it's still spoiled that she's alive just by being in Smash with her Mechon design but...not using Face Nemesis would prevent a lot of spoilers.

Terriner

Smash Rookie
Fiora's Final Smash: <<Chain Attack 2.0>>:

Fiora: "Let's press on, and on, and ON!!
Sharla: "Good to go!"
Melia: "This pleases me"

kenniky

Smash Master
NNID
kenniky
3DS FC
1349-7627-3646
Also btw Sharla and Melia would not work too well in Chain Attack because Sharla's attacks are slow because lol guns and Melia has to summon her elementals (appearing with them summoned doesn't make a whole lot of sense)

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Also btw Sharla and Melia would not work too well in Chain Attack because Sharla's attacks are slow because lol guns and Melia has to summon her elementals (appearing with them summoned doesn't make a whole lot of sense)
This, and that's why Chain Attack will not work well for a character like Fiora to begin with. She's a Mechon rep fro crying out loud.

RawstyleEevee

Smash Ace
NNID
RawstyleEevee
Sharla = Sharla, so i'm not arguing with that, but Melia can atleast help Fiora Topple Lock, if she uses Final Cross, Melia spear break + starlight kick & Reyn Wild Down:troll:

yani

Smash Lord
Fiora would be a really cool DLC character. I can definitely see her as a dark horse candidate.

ES. Dinah

Smash Ace
I haven't been added yet, either.

As for a Final Smash, I was initially thinking something involving her Drones, but I like the idea of Final Cross.
I got added before. I am sure you will be added tomorrow or something. Final cross is her best final smash and suits her the most,imo. Fiora is my 2nd most wanted behind KOS-MOS so I really do support her inclusion as well.

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
I'll add you all as soon as I get home. c:

Robertos0511

Smash Rookie
I'd want her to use face nemesis as her final smash, with her getting inside the mechon suit and flying around being able to hit people with giant blades or something. Knowing Sakurai we'll get chain attack though :/. Oh well at least if it's not Dunban, Riki or Shulk I'll be happy with her final smash.

I have to say, I was surprised that they included a Dunban costume as one of the Mii costumes, hopefully that will be a sign of things to come. Of course, maybe it was a way of testing Xenoblade's popularity, or just a way of capitalizing on the game's re-release. Either way, I'll be downloading it for both Wii U and 3DS to ensure Nintendo knows that there is demand for Xenoblade, and I'd recommend that everyone that wants a 2nd Xeno rep downloads it as well.

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
I just realized, this also means that Fiora could potentially be just a costume. ._.
That's a bit of a scary thought.
I doubt it. They've been targeting her brother and all the deconfirmation bullets have hit him so far -- first getting the Chrom treatment aka final smash appearance, then the Mii costume. Realistically Dunban is in more of a Ridley situation -- Sakurai prob feels he can't do Dunban justice because canonically he has a disability (bad arm) and well...just imagine his recovery. Yeah. I'd think he could consider Fiora or Melia or a XCX character. But of all them, Fiora is more likely imo. Wouldn't mind Melia or Elma or Cross though. (Why not all or most of them?)

Inb4 Dunban is too big :troll:

Last edited:
Top Bottom