• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Fiora for SSB4 DLC [Xenoblade spoilers] - CONFIRMED FOR PROJECT X ZONE 2!!!

S.F.L.R_9

Smash Master
NNID
suffler9
3DS FC
0061-1006-1500
So there was a poll on Reddit for which character you'd like to see as DLC. Results right here: http://imgur.com/cmB6EUB

0.87% of people voted for Fiora. That might not seem like a lot, but it at least shows that there's interest for her outside of this thread. More importantly, she's the most requested Xenoblade character for DLC on this list!

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
So there was a poll on Reddit for which character you'd like to see as DLC. Results right here: http://imgur.com/cmB6EUB

0.87% of people voted for Fiora. That might not seem like a lot, but it at least shows that there's interest for her outside of this thread. More importantly, she's the most requested Xenoblade character for DLC on this list!
Well, she did beat Reyn. :troll:

I wonder what the "Other" composed of...surprised Shovel Knight, who's an indie character, is beating all the official Nintendo and 3rd-party ones

And I swear that "Goku" on the poll better be Yuyuki Goku

S.F.L.R_9

Smash Master
NNID
suffler9
3DS FC
0061-1006-1500
Well, she did beat Reyn. :troll:

I wonder what the "Other" composed of...surprised Shovel Knight, who's an indie character, is beating all the official Nintendo and 3rd-party ones

And I swear that "Goku" on the poll better be Yuyuki Goku
Omg I thought Goku was bad at 2.02%, but then I saw Shrek and...Shrek shouldn't have any votes at all LOL

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
Omg I thought Goku was bad at 2.02%, but then I saw Shrek and...Shrek shouldn't have any votes at all LOL
Surprised no SpongeBob or Powerpuff Girls, lol :troll:

But honestly I don't think the poll should have included joke options like Shrek or unchangeable deconfirmed characters like assists, Chrom or Ridley. It would have made the poll more fair.

Last edited:

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
6660-1506-8804

GabeN made my day.
Final Smash? Teasing Half Life 3.

kenniky

Smash Master
NNID
kenniky
3DS FC
1349-7627-3646

People voted for Seedot and the New Age Retro Hippie? What??
Also lol @ Alph votes
Parasect?
LOL SHAQ #shaqboards
Pichu > Pokemon Trainer, Daisy, and Reggie, something I never thought I'd see.
also lol @ Ridley sitting at 4.73%

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
6660-1506-8804
Fiora in her speed V outfit like my avatar please

After swimsuit Shulk and Sports Bra Samus I wouldn't be surprised if Fiora had any of her "skimpy" outfits if she got in.

Last edited:

VIIIAxel

Smash Rookie
I voted for Fiora, but I have no clue if my vote went through. Instead of seeing the confirmation page, I just saw a blank page with "You do not have permission to view this page" at the very top. I'm not sure if I should vote again or not...

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
I voted for Fiora, but I have no clue if my vote went through. Instead of seeing the confirmation page, I just saw a blank page with "You do not have permission to view this page" at the very top. I'm not sure if I should vote again or not...
Did you already vote before with the same device?

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
The first time, no. I tried to submit it again because I assumed it was just an error, and I had the same result. I'm thinking about voting on my phone to make sure it goes through.
hmm, sounds like a connection thing. Try the phone first.

ES. Dinah

Smash Ace
Fiora is my 2nd choice. 1st is KOS-MOS.... Because well Fiora is modeled off of her cleary. Very similar motives in the games!

kenniky

Smash Master
NNID
kenniky
3DS FC
1349-7627-3646
After swimsuit Shulk and Sports Bra Samus I wouldn't be surprised if Fiora had any of her "skimpy" outfits if she got in.
Samus has her boobs fully covered though

Fiora doesn't.

If Fiora gets in Speed Frame will not happen. They didn't even add Shulk's default blue as an option, why would they have references to different armor?

VIIIAxel

Smash Rookie
Fiora is my 2nd choice. 1st is KOS-MOS.... Because well Fiora is modeled off of her cleary. Very similar motives in the games!
I still need to play Xenosaga (The third episode is so expensive now...), although KOS-MOS seems like an interesting character, too. It's a game I'm really excited to play when I get the chance!

By the way, is the supporter list still being updated? I just wanted to see if I had to do anything to be included on there.

ES. Dinah

Smash Ace
I still need to play Xenosaga (The third episode is so expensive now...), although KOS-MOS seems like an interesting character, too. It's a game I'm really excited to play when I get the chance!

By the way, is the supporter list still being updated? I just wanted to see if I had to do anything to be included on there.
She is a very badass and interesting character. Check out my thread if you get the chance :3 Oh and also she is set to appear in Project Treasure which is a new exclusive free to play game by Harada.

Xenosaga is brilliant and doesn't get enough fame =(

VIIIAxel

Smash Rookie
She is a very badass and interesting character. Check out my thread if you get the chance :3 Oh and also she is set to appear in Project Treasure which is a new exclusive free to play game by Harada.

Xenosaga is brilliant and doesn't get enough fame =(
It was confirmed that she'll appear in Project Treasure? I remember hearing the rumors, but I haven't heard anything about the game since it was announced. It would be really cool if she's included in the game! Also, I'll be sure to look at the thread!

ES. Dinah

Smash Ace
It was confirmed that she'll appear in Project Treasure? I remember hearing the rumors, but I haven't heard anything about the game since it was announced. It would be really cool if she's included in the game! Also, I'll be sure to look at the thread!
Yeah, well kinda. She is confirmed, IMO because look at the neogaf thread. There is a gif and somebody froze the trailer and screencapped it. KOS-MOS was shown because we can clearly make out her blue hair and side of her headpiece gear. It is definitely her. It can't be anybody else. Look it up :3

KGgames

Smash Cadet
NNID
MitsySueG24
So glad that I'm not the only one rooting for Fiora.
Add me to the supporter list!

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
With Dunban as a DLC costume, it's safe to say that he's completely out of the running. That combined with Riki as an Assist Trophy literally spells Fiora as the only good choice left and her votes seem to outnumber Reyn's if the Reddit poll results are anything to go by. n though we have plenty of female fighters, Fiora would be a great addition since she represents the Mechon side of Xenoblade Chronicles.

Like a certain fat scientist would say, "You know what they say, the more the merrier!".

Robertos0511

Smash Rookie
Playing through Xenoblade 3D today, Fiora would be perfect for smash imo.

Really, can't see any other character from Xenoblade joining smash, other than Melia maybe, although nintendo would probably struggle to get her English voice actor. :p

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
I'll add all the new supporters as soon as I can.
One word: No.
....mind giving me your reasoning?

-edit- you said the same thing in the Melia support thread. Are you just against a second Xenoblade rep in general?

Last edited:

Jae

You're outta luck, buddy
People can support whomever they see fit as a potential playable character, if you don't think so, that's fine but don't come to a support thread to say anything if you're not going to give any reasons beyond "No" as to why you wouldn't want them in

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
http://ikusaba.client.jp/character/index.htm Fiora is on this list so I guess that means Japan want her in. I'm told this site is from BEFORE release though. Still amazing.
LOL at the Balance Board being a shoo-in for DLC. Unless it is going to us attacks based on the other Wii Fit minigames that the trainer haven't covered yet.

Either way, I'm glad that Gonzales is still producing more if his cool artwork.

Last edited:

ES. Dinah

Smash Ace
LOL at the Balance Board being a shoo-in for DLC. Unless it is going to us attacks based on the other Wii Fit minigames that the trainer haven't covered yet.

Either way, I'm glad that Gonzales is still producing more if his cool artwork.
Pretty sure I laughed at that as well. No way.... lol.

kenniky

Smash Master
NNID
kenniky
3DS FC
1349-7627-3646
I'll add all the new supporters as soon as I can.

....mind giving me your reasoning?

-edit- you said the same thing in the Melia support thread. Are you just against a second Xenoblade rep in general?
Maybe he's just going around to all of the ones that aren't Bandana Dee and saying No ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

http://ikusaba.client.jp/character/index.htm Fiora is on this list so I guess that means Japan want her in. I'm told this site is from BEFORE release though. Still amazing.
Google Translate gives:
Sister of Danban, Shuruku of childhood friend of 18-year-old girl.
when the colony 9 has been attacked by a machine god soldiers, killed by Mumuka which became the machine god soldiers. Then, carried away the corpse to the machine god world opportunity God soldiers, it is resuscitation as Mumuka same machine God soldiers. Harbored God Meinasu to the body when it is mechanized, it thereafter will be hostile and Shuruku our puppet face-Nemesis. Attack Technique and movement will also be like a machine, does not require meals. Because Meinasu was good-natured personality, did that bad that it is inn.
Each time you meet with Shuruku we gradually go back the personality of Fiorun own, again to act as Shuruku us later. By the way Danban also possesses superhuman strength of about a shame, the principal is also confident it. Many iodide become While it is character become spoilers element of Xenoblade Chronicles (some seek and Lucina precedent but), or as long as the difficult new war you do not even appear in the Zeno Blade cross.
which is actually somewhat understandable. Good on you Google Translate!

lol seek :4sheik:

Last edited:
Top Bottom