• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Finnz7/Dolphins22 is broken.

SaltyKracka

Smash Lord
1. That MK sucked.
2. You need to work on your Murder Choke followups.
3. If you're going to post videos, at least make them decent ones.

Swoops

Smash Lord
NNID
SwoopsTii
First off, some negative...how in the hell did you get away with so much spot dodge? Honestly it was ridiculous how much you spot dodges and weren't punished (by MK of all people, too.) The MKs weren't all that great to begin with, but it's a damn tough match even against a mediocre meta knight, so I really have to congratulate you on that. Although the last MK made a couple huge mistakes.

I would say work on your follow ups after Gerudo a little more, because it seemed like you could only reliably get jab off. But I'm assuming this is online so I won't take much stock into it.

When d-throw chasing, if they tend to get aggressive... instead of trying to trump the ball of priority that is MK, foxtrot away into a retaliation, you had the right idea with f-smash, but if you just pivoted it you would've connected and sent him flying. Pivot Gerudo works as well.

Overall you did a pretty good job and you looked pretty good. That's all the advice I have for now though >_>

dlen06

Smash Apprentice
Harsh posts. Although i agree with some of their negative criticisms your ganondorf is power.
keep it up.

-Mars-

Smash Hero
You did pretty good but that MK could have easily beaten you if he would have just edgehogged a couple times.

Finns7

Smash Ace
I dont have A2zomgs wii number anymore so I cant have capture card quality...Its wierd in our matches as a whole the meta was way more aggressive until he knew I could combo, He got early gimps off its like as the matches went on he feared getting ganoncided (idk why) and dair stomped. Swoops Im a Link main and imo spot dodge is key so when I play ganon I kinda bring some link habits to ganon. It helps me because It just seems like ganons shield gets deminished fast and metas moves will go through shield so spot dodging and shielding are both gay.

Ray_Kalm

Smash Master
NNID
Ray_Kalm7
3DS FC
3626-0429-4546
I dont have A2zomgs wii number anymore so I cant have capture card quality...Its wierd in our matches as a whole the meta was way more aggressive until he knew I could combo, He got early gimps off its like as the matches went on he feared getting ganoncided (idk why) and dair stomped. Swoops Im a Link main and imo spot dodge is key so when I play ganon I kinda bring some link habits to ganon. It helps me because It just seems like ganons shield gets deminished fast and metas moves will go through shield so spot dodging and shielding are both gay.
Yeah same theory here, though I'm a Link secondary.

Top Bottom