• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Finished tounrey......look at last post

greenblob

Smash Lord
Bad news: the stick on my controller snapped in half. My dormmate has a 360, but I don't remember whether the controllers were wired or not (do wireless ones work?).

SheerMadness

Smash Master
ybomb beat me.

We played 3 games at 50 fps. My new roommate is a hardcore gamer and eats up the internet so It's hard to find time to play when hes not on.

You should drop me from the tourney my lag is unplayable. I apologize to ybomb for having to play in that crap he was a good sport. I was gonna give him the win anyway even if I won cause the lag was unfair.

Good luck to everyone else in the tourney.

KoRoBeNiKi

Smash Hero
Writing Team
Slippi.gg
KORO#668
k

ybomb beat me.

We played 3 games at 50 fps. My new roommate is a hardcore gamer and eats up the internet so It's hard to find time to play when hes not on.

You should drop me from the tourney my lag is unplayable. I apologize to ybomb for having to play in that crap he was a good sport. I was gonna give him the win anyway even if I won cause the lag was unfair.

Good luck to everyone else in the tourney.
Well you needed to play Matts!
are you sure you want to resign

MarioReincarnate

Smash Journeyman
lol Matts! is gonna win by forfeits...

sheer i used to have a roommate like that... the rest of us used to unplug him from the router and we'd have 15 min of good internet before he figured it out lol

and dair WHEN is "almost all the time"? i'll be on tomorrow at like 7 or 8 hopefully... i check periodically and never see you on

MarioReincarnate

Smash Journeyman
I lost to NT Grak 2-0... I blame surri and his 3 frame warm up... i got four stocked the first match with grak lol

i didn't know 360 controllers gave that much DI... oh well, on to doubles... i'll patiently await koro's krap II

Skrlx

Smash Champion
I lost to NT Grak 2-0... I blame surri and his 3 frame warm up... i got four stocked the first match with grak lol

i didn't know 360 controllers gave that much DI... oh well, on to doubles... i'll patiently await koro's krap II
what he said.

also dont mention DI arround surri.. he goes crazy when he hears my name and DI in the same sentence.
It's not the controller its my hands. i almost break the joystick when i DI. i don't do it often. (forgot to reply about that)

d0ubles = l337 sauce.

MarioReincarnate

Smash Journeyman
well props... i need to use more smash DI... i just do slide... anyway... lawrence, fire, and boom... when should we play our doubles match??

KoRoBeNiKi

Smash Hero
Writing Team
Slippi.gg
KORO#668
NT Grak (Yoshi's Wrath, Virus) plays winner of Xelgand vs Shadowstar...you have a week to complete

Lawrencelot

Smash Lord
well props... i need to use more smash DI... i just do slide... anyway... lawrence, fire, and boom... when should we play our doubles match??
I got time tomorrow when it's evening in Europe, and saturday most of the day. There will be other times, but in the states you'd probably be working/studying. I'll be on hamachi/msn when I'm on my pc.

Ybomb, looks like I got to fight you (**** no Yoshi as opponent). Can you join the hamachi room of this tourney so I can see when you're online?

Lawrencelot

Smash Lord
Lawrencelot - Ybomb 1-2

ggs

Also for doubles this saturday both me and fireblaster are available, so if marioreincarnate and boom can play then as well that would be nice. Are you guys available in the afternoon, else I have to play in the middle of the night lol.

Skrlx

Smash Champion
:yoshi wrath: stop haxing then lol !

uhh most likely be busy saturday for a doubles tourny match but ill see what I can do
I'm Not. i almost break my joystick.

anyways why should you cARe you take advantage of it and get more consecutive hits! =/

KoRoBeNiKi

Smash Hero
Writing Team
Slippi.gg
KORO#668
your in loser's semi's now

Lawrencelot - Ybomb 1-2

ggs

Also for doubles this saturday both me and fireblaster are available, so if marioreincarnate and boom can play then as well that would be nice. Are you guys available in the afternoon, else I have to play in the middle of the night lol.
you play the wnner.....of a bunch of people, give it a week or 2 :p

Superstar

Smash Champion
Ahh, I apologize, got hooked on TF2 [only Guest Pass which expired]. :p I'll pay attention to the tournament now, after college I'll go buying some tools which I pretty much need/want, and I'll try contacting for a match.

Fireblaster

Smash Lord
Trust me his combos would be even more devistating if you didnt have le hax
Don't think I'm saying that his DI helps his opponents get better combos, because I'm not. But I WILL say that several times his DI has backfired so wrong in a way that allows me to get a stupid kill/combo. Like when I used more Uairs in a falcon combo because he DI'd backwards making me Uair backwards UP the platforms in hyrule. Or doing crap with falcon like Bair -> Spike next to the edge because he DI'd towards me during the Bair.

Skrlx

Smash Champion
Trust me his combos would be even more devistating if you didnt have le hax
lolol.

i didnt say he pwns me even through the DI i just said he takes advantage of it.

and no they are not devastating.

KoRoBeNiKi

Smash Hero
Writing Team
Slippi.gg
KORO#668
stop arguing you two.....just post here if you finished a match or can't find your oppnent....LAWL

Superstar

Smash Champion
I don't go often to EGX, simply because for some reason I can't play on that server. Lag is extreme there but not elsewhere usually, something in the router hops, while other places are fine. My brother on the internet makes it so they have to be organized matches. I'm more often on here, waiting for a P2P.

Tomorrow is Saturday though, without College in the way contact me anytime, except perferably not at night, no matter what I do I ALWAYS lag late at night.

Top Bottom