• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Finished tounrey......look at last post

NixxxoN

Smash Master
Wait, Nixxon, by P2P problem you mean he can't host or he can't join. Not being able to host P2P is a problem, but not being able to join it is laziness.

If Hamachi works on Mac I'll get it once I have my laptop.
I don't know, he said he cant play on p2p. And I tried to help him to fix it, but he just plain ignores me and he doesnt seem to care much about this tourney...

Xelgand

Smash Apprentice
Wait, Nixxon, by P2P problem you mean he can't host or he can't join. Not being able to host P2P is a problem, but not being able to join it is laziness.

If Hamachi works on Mac I'll get it once I have my laptop.

EDIT: Oh wait it does but there's no point in putting it on OS-X unless it has a chat feature, in which case it would work and I can just put it on both OS and use it for contacting on OS-X [if it lets you, bah, I dunno, researching].
It has a chat feature, and here you can find the MacOS GUI version of hamachi

http://hamachix.spaceants.net/

btw, shall I go for the losers match now?

Superstar

Smash Champion
I need to know what times Parallax gets on EGX or his SWF account. The account with the name Parallax was last seen in Sept 2007 so I hope that's not it.

Some contact would be nice. I can't have AIM/MSN yet for certain "reasons", but once I have my lappy I can sneak it on.

Dylan_Tnga

Smash Master
5 frames is tolerable to me, 8 is where it begins to get annoying but ill play 8 frame lag when im desperate to vs someone on EGX. anything over 8 I just refuse to play

I have really low lag myself though so p2p when I host is usually not a problem until windows updates decide to cramp my style

AFT

Smash Rookie
Abel DX and AFT (me) beat PD and MattNF

Koro, BHLMRO didn't show up.

Hmmm, I see u posted the new brackets, does that mean I have a new opponent since I don't see that BHLMRO guy in the brackets and it seems I was moved too.

I guess Mario is my opponent now *sigh*.

Skrlx

Smash Champion
omg Yoshi beat you once...i have a chance! >:3
rofl what does that mean? :mad:

im starting to get a little irritated with the fact that you see me as a noob.

not to mention(i already told you) i almost almost won by 2-0 but they were all close games.

ggz sheer > <

SuPeRbOoM

Smash Master
rofl what does that mean? :mad:

im starting to get a little irritated with the fact that you see me as a noob.

not to mention(i already told you) i almost almost won by 2-0 but they were all close games.

ggz sheer > <
this doesn't make any sense.

ps. LOL AFT

Zantetsu

Smash Master
Koro, BHLMRO didn't show up.
What do you mean "I didn't show up". I was waiting in the thread for you and you haven't made an appearance until now.

I've dropped anyway. I didn't want to wait for inactive people just for a few smash games.

Superstar

Smash Champion
What do you mean "I didn't show up". I was waiting in the thread for you and you haven't made an appearance until now.

I've dropped anyway. I didn't want to wait for inactive people just for a few smash games.
I agree completely. X_X I keep going to on Kaillera looking for Parallax, I didn't know what his account was [he had a special character], he didn't come looking for me here, ya. I have a laptop so I may search more [and eliminate that computer lag problem YES], but it is getting annoying...

AFT

Smash Rookie

Are u kidding me, I've been on the server EVERY SINGLE DAY, ask Koro if u want, I even sent u an email, though u didn't answer it. Stop looking for excuses, and just show up. How is it possible u didn't see me if I'm always there, I have the same name as here, AFT, is that too hard to see. Anyway, Koro plz clarify if that other guy will substitute BHLMRO or not?

PS : Boom, what's with the lol, I didn't get it, lol.

Top Bottom