• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Finals week

Veril

Frame Savant
I've got 2 left. My anatomy and physiology final tomorrow and my Chem final on monday. After that you'll have the hyper-obsessive Veril you know (and secretely have romantic feelings for) back.

I'm sure I'm not alone. Please. Please please please don't go and release anything new until I can actually be involved again. I have a ton of suggestions that I just don't have the time to post.

I'll convert this into a useful thread ASAP so mods don't need to close it.

5 exams down... tastes... like stale coffee, cigarettes and man's inhumanity to man.

Almas

Smash Lord
Sounds like you do boring courses. You're better off skipping them.

Yeroc

Theory Coder
BRoomer
Did you just make an Equilibrium reference?

I'm on the verge of finishing the new set, but it's not done yet. I plan to release it as a nightly when it is because it's going to be used this weekend at Chudat's. If no immediate problems arise, we can upgrade it to Official Beta, and then maybe go RC1 on it and let people play on it unimpeded for a few months. But you'll have your time to mess with it for sure, so don't worry.

Top Bottom