• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Final Smash Tier List

ungulateman

Smash Journeyman
Peach's FS from point-blank=40%. You heal ~50%, then smash them.

High tier 4sure.

Tianxiazhai

Smash Journeyman
Donkey Kong's final smash in my view is the worst. On nearly any stage it is dodged without effort. The pressing of the A button in time doesn't seem to help much. It's sad to see a pathetic character get an even worse final smash.
Sad pathetic character. Seen the tier list??

ungulateman

Smash Journeyman
I can reliably deal >150% with Volt Tackle in a friendly with Final smashes.

ungulateman

MorphedChaos

Smash Lord
The landmasters are terrible compared to Warioman, just stand on top of them, jumping if they shoot or do a barrel roll, if they try to ko you off the top, run off, and then they'll have run out of gas and can't do that again for a little while.

Warioman though, He moves about as fast as Sonic normally, even faster, and hes INSANE! you can chain UAirs til the cows come home easy!

exidid

Smash Journeyman
I completely ignored everything but the OP. But I just want to say this:

DK Final Smash is one of the best. Done perfectly, it will cover most stage completely. It hits both edges when it's near the biggest. When having some casual matches, it KO's everyone.

Top Bottom