• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Final Smash (Hey!! Nice Gunship!!)

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
Ooromine IV, the second planet from the sun FS-176
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
I think you're taking it a little too personally. Not everybody holds her in the same light as you do.

Regardless stick to the topic and the topic alone. Other M/sexuality debates have no place in here.

Sonicguy726

Smash Lord
I would love to see her summon her spaceship and blast everyone off of the stage akin to Snake's FS.
If snake doesn't come back that seems good since they've given some of his other moves away like sheik having the grenades and the steel diver weapon looks very similar to his side B

CrossoverMan

Smash Ace
Dude-with-Charmander-icon, chill out! We were just having a laugh! Sorry if I ended up derailing this topic, but you do realise that we were all just joking, right? I personally don't think that I deserved a warning for it though. Just my opinion.

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
It's a Charmeleon.

You didn't get a warning for that, you got it for the one-word reply, which is considered spam. Either way, I already said drop it.

Final Smash talk only pl0x.

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
Considering the last game with Fox/Falco/Wolf all having the same FSmash (And Zelda/Sheik I guess?), hoping they don't resort to just having her equip the armour, use a slightly modified Samus final smash, then drop the armour.

Katy Parry

The Only Zelda in Indiana
NNID
justysuxx

I can see something like this working very well as a Final Smash for ZSS. :-)
Can you stop? Please? You've been here a day and that's all you post about. This is not a sex ed forum. It's about a NINTENDO game. You need to reread the ruleset if you're going to have a successful journey here.

Considering the last game with Fox/Falco/Wolf all having the same FSmash (And Zelda/Sheik I guess?), hoping they don't resort to just having her equip the armour, use a slightly modified Samus final smash, then drop the armour.
I agree, I think they'll be able to fully realize Final Smashes for each character, since they've decided to try to make all characters stand out on their own.

Last edited:

Sonicguy726

Smash Lord
Can you stop? Please? You've been here a day and that's all you post about. This is not a sex ed forum. It's about a NINTENDO game. You need to reread the ruleset if you're going to have a successful journey here.

I agree, I think they'll be able to fully realize Final Smashes for each character, since they've decided to try to make all characters stand out on their own.
Except for toon link, he's still just a tiny link

Katy Parry

NNID
justysuxx
Except for toon link, he's still just a tiny link
Good point.

But I'm still hoping for a new FS for him.

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
Even if TL remains mostly similar, it's at least evident with Green MarioLuigi's FS that they're at least trying.

If TL/StarFox characters/Zelda+Sheik/ANYONE has similar Final Smashes, I'd assume it's because they literally couldn't think of anything.

Maikou

Smash Ace
As I've said before, I feel the best options for ZSS's Final Smash is either "JUSTIN BAILEY" mode, or "Jet Overdrive Mode" as I call it.
I'm just gonna say Ditto what IsmaR said on other characters' Final Smashes.

Katy Parry

NNID
justysuxx
As I've said before, I feel the best options for ZSS's Final Smash is either "JUSTIN BAILEY" mode, or "Jet Overdrive Mode" as I call it.
I'm just gonna say Ditto what IsmaR said on other characters' Final Smashes.
I really like that idea. I think Wario/Yoshi sort of have that.

What about her having a cutscene FS like CF? I could see her doing an awesome combo-esque thing.

Sonicguy726

Smash Lord
Even if TL remains mostly similar, it's at least evident with Green MarioLuigi's FS that they're at least trying.

If TL/StarFox characters/Zelda+Sheik/ANYONE has similar Final Smashes, I'd assume it's because they literally couldn't think of anything.
How can they not think of anything, there is always an option whether it's slippy crashing into the stage or a dinosaur rampage from adventures, there is always something. Speaking of that I have a few ideas for a few characters
Toon Link can conduct a hurricane
Falco can shoot from his arwing like snakes but faster and weaker
Wolf can use Wolfen
ZSS can have jet boots overdrive
Sheik can use her harp to attack people with hundreds of needles
Lucas can have PK love while ness gets PSI Rockin
There are original final smashes for all characters and it took like 5 minutes at most

Last edited:

Katy Parry

NNID
justysuxx
How can they not think of anything, there is always an option whether it's slippy crashing into the stage or a dinosaur rampage from adventures, there is always something. Speaking of that I have a few ideas for a few characters
Wolf can use Wolfen
Lucas can have PK love
There are original final smashes for all characters and it took like 5 minutes at most
Why don't you just fly to Japan and shove a paper with that written on it in Japanese in their faces? I love ALL those ideas.

Maikou

Smash Ace
Wolf can use Wolfen
Lucas can have PK love while ness gets PSI Rockin

The Bolded and Underlined are my personal faves. I can't believe Sakurai didn't use those when he and his team worked on Brawl! sure hope I get to see what PK Rockin' actually would look like :) plus it'd help one of my Fanfics big time....like really big-time.

I agree completely with these :)

however, I am curious about the combo-esque thing ethanrodgers223 suggested. how do you think that'd work?

Ryuutakeshi

Smash Lord
Zamus goes all Haloid on us, can fly around the stage, and she causes megaton damage to te stage and fighters.

I actually prefer the gunship idea.

Sonicguy726

Smash Lord
The Bolded and Underlined are my personal faves. I can't believe Sakurai didn't use those when he and his team worked on Brawl! sure hope I get to see what PK Rockin' actually would look like :) plus it'd help one of my Fanfics big time....like really big-time.

I agree completely with these :)

however, I am curious about the combo-esque thing ethanrodgers223 suggested. how do you think that'd work?
What combo-espue thing?

Sonicguy726

Smash Lord
back up there before you brought up all those good FS ideas ethanrodgers223 mentioned an "awesome combo-esque thing"
Oh yeah, I could actually see that happening since mega man's also seems to be cinematic so they may be doing more of that. I assume she'd charge at an opponent and do a bunch of cool jet powered kicks kinda like in any anime ever

Last edited:

KingBroly

Smash Lord
Maybe it has something to do with those Speed Booster trails shown in a few shots.

Zero Suit Wario

Smash Ace
NNID
Candytechnics
3DS FC
4081-6017-8838
Switch FC
SW 3576 5099 8787
I'm guessing that she forces everyone to put on zero suits to see how it feels. They all die from embarrassment.
except wario

Ragna22

Smash Ace
Well since Snake likely won't return, ZSS can high jack his final smash, difference with her is that she'd jump in her ship and start shooting at the other players from the foreground.

Ultinarok

Smash Lord
Plasma Tornado. She extends her whip, begins spiraling it like a cyclone, trapping enemies inside, and then it unleashes a plasma shockwave, sending opponents flying in all directions. Lasts about 7 seconds, deals 4-6% per second when trapped inside and 20% and high knockback on the shockwave. There we go, an original FS that makes use of her weaponry and acrobatic abilities.

pichuthedk

Smash Lord
I'm thinking something more along the lines of what she can physically do. Samus doesn't need to rely solely on technology for her Final Smash. maybe she could do something with her bracelets, or something else. it's difficult, but I'm sure Sakurai wouldn't have made ZSS seperate if he couldn't think up a Final Smash for her.
was totally thinking that while I started from the beginning of this post. Maybe they just amplify her strength to a power Level over 9000 or something. Or infinite recovery with her jet boots never need to recharge.

Ultinarok

Smash Lord
Well, if Snake is out, why the hell not? Modify his FS to fit Samus and Metroid, and give it to ZSS. No FS is lost from the loss of Snake, and ZSS gains a usable one. Seems to make sense.

VictoryIsMudkipz

Smash Journeyman
I would love to see her summon her spaceship and blast everyone off of the stage akin to Snake's FS.
Mr. DiLuigi, just come out and admit it, you're really co-developing Smash w/ Sakurai, you've guessed so many things right, INCLUDING THIS...and you just..so happen to stumble into Sakurai during E3 and takes a picture with him, even though you host a bi-weekly podcast on Smash Bros news, in which you were given secret info on the Smash Invitational...I'm on to you Roger....
Don't make me make a Conspiracy thread on you..

Top Bottom