• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Final Smash (Hey!! Nice Gunship!!)

Maikou

Smash Ace
hm.....I guess you're right. but still, best to avoid argument when possible, even if you severely disagree........(still could be considered a different kind of flying I guess. I don't know.)

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
Ooromine IV, the second planet from the sun FS-176
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
If you watch the Direct, they're just flashy effects for her jumps. Think of them like the Space/High Jump Boots from Metroid Prime, but without the suit.

Edit:

Last edited:

Critzilean

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Critzilean
3DS FC
1693-2152-0414
Switch FC
SW-2556-2425-6120
On the discussion of her jet boots, am I the only one who realized her new recovery should actually push her downwards?

CrossoverMan

Smash Ace
On the discussion of her jet boots, am I the only one who realized her new recovery should actually push her downwards?
Um.... Reverse thrusters? I guess?

Anyways, her actual final smash should have her strip down to a bikini and cause the opponents to die from blood loss to the brain.

9Volt

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Star_Fox_Team
Interesting. hmmmmm :idea: Power bomb? Summon Phantoon? (spelling) Summon the *Baby* Not sure. :) Would like for that BIG baby metroid to appear in the screen. would be very nostalgic and sweet. :)
Yeah I had the same ideia. Would be super cool the huge baby metroid.

Maikou

Smash Ace
most likely either reverse thrusters, or some kind of anti-gravity system that's too complex for us to understand.
Anyways, her actual final smash should have her strip down to a bikini and cause the opponents to die from blood loss to the brain.
I don't care if that's some kind of perverted joke or what, but I have two words for you
H*** NO!!

Sonicguy726

Smash Lord
I'd like to see a sort of R.O.B thing, her jet boots start going insane letting her fly around freely like yoshi's, delivering insanely powerful kicks

Morbi

Scavenger
Zero-Suit Samus had the worst Final Smash, not because it was actually the worst (although it was a top contender for the spot), but because you were forced to play as Samus afterwards! So whatever they choose, it will never be that bad. :troll:

Maybe she shows her human emotions by crying? :awesome:

Maikou

Smash Ace
Half of you people aren't even getting the point and just blindly hating on Metroid Other M here!

I get jokes and fun, but all this "oh, they made her human so she has to be a whiny b****" thing everyone's doing every time they think of Metroid Other M is seriously getting annoying.

being human isn't just about having emotions. Samus is a human character, doesn't mean she ****ing cries herself to sleep all the time. Other M made Samus out to be a real human with possible problems.

If you people keep hating on Other M rather than trying to think on this for real, I'm giving up on humanity. IT'S A SINGLE GAME FOR THE LOVE OF LIFE! STOP HATING ON IT SO MUCH!

Sonicguy726

Smash Lord
Half of you people aren't even getting the point and just blindly hating on Metroid Other M here!

I get jokes and fun, but all this "oh, they made her human so she has to be a whiny b****" thing everyone's doing every time they think of Metroid Other M is seriously getting annoying.

being human isn't just about having emotions. Samus is a human character, doesn't mean she ****ing cries herself to sleep all the time. Other M made Samus out to be a real human with possible problems.

If you people keep hating on Other M rather than trying to think on this for real, I'm giving up on humanity. IT'S A SINGLE GAME FOR THE LOVE OF LIFE! STOP HATING ON IT SO MUCH!
There are plenty of other games to make fun of so can we just move on now, it's getting really old

CrossoverMan

Smash Ace
I haven't even played Other M, and I don't particularly care about it to be honest. I liked how every Nintendo magazine in Britain praised Other M like it was the second coming of Christ before it even came out.

katastrophic

Smash Cadet
NNID
katastrophic
3DS FC
3308-4726-7643
So anyway... How about a version of crystal flash that heals Samus and stuns everyone else (to tie in with her paralyzer)? The version in Brawl could barely (read: never) hit anyone and left you in the Power Suit. This one would be like a more reliable version of Peach's Brawl FS.

Goten21

Smash Journeyman
What? Power Suit Samus FS is gone since Sakurai said the two won't be changing forms anymore.
It was a joke, but when I posted it I didn't realize that was part of her actual final smash in Brawl xd

Critzilean

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Critzilean
3DS FC
1693-2152-0414
Switch FC
SW-2556-2425-6120
I say they do her Brawl FS, but make it heal her, make the vacuum effect stronger, and increase the launch potential at the end

SaturnFrost

Smash Apprentice
NNID
SaturnFrost
So anyway... How about a version of crystal flash that heals Samus and stuns everyone else (to tie in with her paralyzer)? The version in Brawl could barely (read: never) hit anyone and left you in the Power Suit. This one would be like a more reliable version of Peach's Brawl FS.
Dpad:Up,Down,Up,Down,Up,Down,Up,Down.(can be buffed in air).
Free Zss.You're welcome.

Ridley_Prime

Proteus Geoform
NNID
AlphaWarDragon87
3DS FC
0774-4845-6886
Switch FC
SW-7888-8563-5773
Hulk doesn't use a whip... Could've went with a better example there.

Maikou

Smash Ace
The only one in Smash with a "Hulk" transformation is Little Mac, and he is not subject of the above topic.

I'm still going more for "Jet Overdrive Mode" or "Justin Bailey". Seriously people, almost nothing else here even comes close to making sense.
That, and 50% or more of it is just stupid and pointless Other M hating which is seriously annoying.
I get it, you hate Other M, that's no reason to not try to make sense in your suggestion. (I was half-tempted to write something much more offensive, but my morals and manners would kill me over it. plus I don't want to start a fight here if I can avoid it)

Seriously half the complaints about Other M are almost as bad as "ZOMFG SONIC HAZ GREN I'S HE SUX1111111111ONEONEONEONE1" or the more recent "SONIC HAZ BLUE ARMZ HE SUX111111" (Intentional ****ing of the english language to prove my point. I appoligize now)

Now, can we please try to think of something good for ZSS's New Final Smash in Super Smash Brothers for Wii U and Nintendo 3DS?

Ridley_Prime

Proteus Geoform
NNID
AlphaWarDragon87
3DS FC
0774-4845-6886
Switch FC
SW-7888-8563-5773
You are honestly telling me you can't imagine her doing that because the hulk used his arms instead of a whip? Different method, same effect.
Oh, now I see what you're saying.

Eh, not sure they would go that over-the-top with her, but I suppose it's anyone's guess right now on what kind of weapon or move they'll use for her final smash.

Also, Maikou, you spaz out too much man.

CrossoverMan

Smash Ace
Warning Received
The only one in Smash with a "Hulk" transformation is Little Mac, and he is not subject of the above topic.

I'm still going more for "Jet Overdrive Mode" or "Justin Bailey". Seriously people, almost nothing else here even comes close to making sense.
That, and 50% or more of it is just stupid and pointless Other M hating which is seriously annoying.
I get it, you hate Other M, that's no reason to not try to make sense in your suggestion. (I was half-tempted to write something much more offensive, but my morals and manners would kill me over it. plus I don't want to start a fight here if I can avoid it)

Seriously half the complaints about Other M are almost as bad as "ZOMFG SONIC HAZ GREN I'S HE SUX1111111111ONEONEONEONE1" or the more recent "SONIC HAZ BLUE ARMZ HE SUX111111" (Intentional ****ing of the english language to prove my point. I appoligize now)

Now, can we please try to think of something good for ZSS's New Final Smash in Super Smash Brothers for Wii U and Nintendo 3DS?
No.

Sovereign

Game Reaper
NNID
Sovereign90
Here's an idea, not pertaining to her FS, but something to think about: What if she could float, with those boots? Could you imagine the Peach ragers?!

Anywho, her FS should definitely be an improved Crystal Flash, allowing her to temporarily use her Power Suit, while using the same moveset or improvements thereof.

CrossoverMan

Smash Ace
How about for her FS she shags Master Chief, while in a bikini, while burning loads of copies of Other M. Sound cool? Cool.

aBBYS

Smash Journeyman

I can see something like this working very well as a Final Smash for ZSS. :-)

Maikou

Smash Ace
Did I miss something? When did Samus become all about having sex parties and undressing in front of people, instead of being an intergalactic bounty hunter fully clad in a deadly space suit, known for destroying planets for the sake of the galaxy's peace? When did Super Smash Brothers become all about just randomly throwing in characters to fight against, instead of a celebration of Nintendo's Family-Oriented All-Stars in a simple but unheard of fighting game and system of play? When was a fan work taken into canon and turned in to a thing? When was it that the world became overpopulated with perverted freaks who can't seem to just shut up about a female's "special attributes"? When did I become the only male left in existance who tries to avoid seeing a naked lady?

WHEN THE HELL WAS IT THAT NINTENDO'S GAMES BECAME M-RATED?!?!!
AND WHEN THE ****ING HELL DID I LOSE EVERYTHING GOOD I'D KNOWN ABOUT NINTENDO'S GAMES?! SOMEONE ****ING TELL ME! TELL ME WHY PEOPLE ARE SO ****ING OBSESSED WITH UNDERDRESSED WOMEN! TELL ME WHY SMASH BROTHERS IS SUDDENLY M-RATED CONTENT! TELL ME WHY PEPLE ARE SO OBSESSED WITH FAN WORK! TELL ME WHY I CAN'T GO ANYWERE WITHOUT RUNNING INTO A PERVERTE! TELL ME WHY PEOPLE DON'T SHUT UP ABOUT AREAS I DON'T WANT TO SEE! TELL ME WHY I'M THE ONLY MALE WHO TRIES TO AVOID SEEING CERTAIN THINGS!! WHEN WERE VIDEO GAMES SUDDENLY FOR ADULTS WHO DON'T DO ANYTHING INSTEAD OF CHILDREN LIKE THEY SHOULD BE?!

WHAT HAPPENED TO THE G AND E RATINGS?!

Top Bottom