• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

"Final Mission" a Snake Combo Video by ZaloG

Yeah great variety, good quality and nice footage.

The song choices were just annoying however. It's like every combo video out there is using pendulum....

5ive

Smash Champion
At first I was like...
omfg another Pendulum song, but other than that, really good stuff. One of the only Brawl videos I watched through.

-Kiros-

Smash Journeyman
I liked the editing, and the clips were nice. Too many spikes, IMO, but you can only do so much with Snake (or any character, for that matter).

PZ

Smash Lord
People shouldnt roll anymore but I see alot of ROLLING. The day the trailer came out I was like omfg this is gonna be sweet. Now look its by far the best snake CV ive seen so far.

napZzz

Smash Hero
could've been better, you had some VERY good clips in there, but alot of really average stuff that was just kind of "meh" that didn't really need to be in there. Like alot of boring filler. IMO it should've been shorter with you keeping to alot of your finer clips, it would've been alot better. But good job :)

frayike

Smash Cadet
It's great to see rollers get punished. Thanks for this video. I mean it seemed like ages ago since I've seen a snake combo video that was actually good. A lot of the combos was like the oppenent being stupid and just standing there or rolling too much, but i still very much enjoyed it. I loved the "walk of stage to f-air" thing. I've done it a couple of times now :laugh: I thought the shield breaker combo was a bit weird but cool. Nice snake though man, but I am guessing you won't be needing my input on that.

Top Bottom