• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Final?! Mass Madness 17 - Oct 3rd-4th - Framingham, MA - - Melee/Brawl

Status
Not open for further replies.

MattDotZeb

Smash Hero
Somebody suggested Dazwa (Cog?) but he hasn't been online, or I haven't been when he has. So I haven't been able to ask e.e

If he can run it then it will be certainly happening in October.

MattDotZeb

Smash Hero
noooo not the 26th ... sumthing else ... please!
I'm going to that tournament on the 26h.

And yes, my personal life is what is preventing me from running it in October. I'll IM dazwa once I see him online.

edit:
dazwA070: not really interested
dazwA070: you could try asking jake though

Greene Archer

Smash Ace
I should have a blue name... I hosted this shizzle once. Get at me.

WTF's with the pink names anyways? I remember them from april, but they came back?

Almo

Smash Ace
If there's melee by the end of the month i would go if someone wanted to team with me.

i've been on hiatus since march though, so i'm really rusty lol. i do want to get back into melee though.

Bloodcross

Smash Champion
Problem is Dazwa doesn't want to host it. Traveling all the way from Maine to Mass just to host and not play at all outside of tournament really sucks.

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
Ok so here we go boys the tentative date provided I don't get work ****ed within the next few days which I will be making sure is not possible is October 3rd and 4th.

Mark it down.

Mass Madness 17 a Go Go

Almo

Smash Ace
me and irish mafia and going to wreck teams in melee XD

shine > down smash all day

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
Brawl will most likely get saturday. Doesn't matter show up on either day, no johns it won't run late with me running it :D.

MattDotZeb

Smash Hero
LOL And it figures, I just learned that my October weekend stuffs wont be happening until the second weekend of October.
So, I can go to this.
Kevin, do you want me to run it or are you fine with you taking care of business? (everyday~)

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
LOL And it figures, I just learned that my October weekend stuffs wont be happening until the second weekend of October.
So, I can go to this.
Kevin, do you want me to run it or are you fine with you taking care of business? (everyday~)
Matt if I find I can't make both days I'll gladly run just melee.

So lets cohost love.

Basically I'll do whatever, just if I can't make it on both days I'll let you know :D.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom