• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Final Fantasy VIII Mafia | ~ Mafia Wins!! ~

TwilightSparkle

BadWolf|Zen
Vinyl I know you've been online since I asked this. It really isn't a hard question to answer. I also know that there is no way you read through the game in the amount of time that you replaced in. It's possible you simply looked at each page, yes, but you didn't read anything.

Vinyl, give a full reads list as soon as possible.

TwilightSparkle

BadWolf|Zen
Murder, you only have one scum read? And one slight scum read? It's strange because you haven't really looked at anyone else this game other than myself. Yet you call me out on only looking at Rake (which hasn't been true at all).

Murder, assuming make claim proves to be true, what would you say that says about Rake's claim?

TwilightSparkle

BadWolf|Zen
I could see town from #46. Looks more to me thought like obvious safe claim is obvious. Why else would he be so open about its amazingness? If he were town why would he shout out to scum how good of a role he has? Null tell at best.

How the hell do you even get a town read from this post? Again null at best. Orbo didn't even follow up on it as JTB pointed out. He didn't even wait for everyone to get their roles which was the thought process he was showing before he got his role.

Oh and he says it right here:

Why did he ask the questions if the people he asked hadn't all confirmed? He started asking questions as soon as he got his role, but not others. Don't make no sense with what he is saying.

That last post is a bunch of blubber.

"BAM reasoning. OH BAM reasoning? Why? Oh?"
Tell me Ryker, how were Orbo's questions in that post useful, while my, more elaborate, questioning of Rake at that time was useless? I wanted to understand Rake more, but you're painting my questioning as negative, but Orbo's as positive.
I will get to your post.
Ryker you never answered that Orbo post by the way. You forget :)?
Murder there's no need for you to continue pushing me. I'm ok with dying. For now can you just respond to the Orbo post?
Ryker's putting a bed together. We'll get to it when we get to it. Still catching up. (Currently on post 548 for our combing)

If we haven't gotten to it after we're fully caught up, remind me (Raz), and I'll ensure it gets done or tell you outright to go **** yourself. One or the other.
So Vinyl you have fully read through the game?

@Murder: You have to show me where I say Swiss is null. And show me where I say he is town. All I remember is town. Also you what questions have you asked that I have avoided. You keep making them vague and it takes a couple of back and forths for me to get what you want, but I've answered everything. You haven't answered the Orbo post though.
This one murder. You haven't justified your random Orbo town read. It doesn't make any sense.

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

Oriwa Rake. Kaizo ko ni oriwa naru
Originally Posted by mUrDErBUSh

74.) Start of KWK #405 is laaaaaaaame. Whole thing reads dumb town. Last sentence suggesting random assignment could be scummy.

75.) KWK #409. This guy is so shallow he could be swimming in the kiddie pool.

78.) KWK #426. Brownie points for askin bout JTB. Also brownie points for both heads of the hydra coming to the same read independently.

82.) KWK #458. I love you. A LOT of the things I hate are highlighted here. Zenwulf's dead-end questioning. Zenwulf's Joey scumread. Highlights the complete drop on his Orbo read which I missed. Points out that no one is giving Rake a pass. Reads at the bottom line up with mine for the most part. I love you.

104.) KWK #635. Points for the question at the top. I wanted to ask it and forgot.
458 was a HUGE post for our read on that slot.
405: Misinterprets one of my posts. Never demanded at that point. Overall boring beginning.
405 second part: Clearly missed where i soft claimed dayvig, dumb but untelling.
405 third part: Semi circular logic, flawed as well slight town read based on reach of me being so dumb scum that i wouldn't just kill someone else entirely. Didn't even need to bring to attention either, JTB started the idea, i would know regadless since everyone was voting that person, dumb null town feel.

409:
Shallow read on me , push barely a breeze.
Reaction to my not reading ryker thing reads legitimate and non forced, null town feel but shallow due to that being a obvious reaction by any alignment.
Weak FoS, not sure what point of it was. non telling and null lean.
Dont know why he bothers saying his read on me is legit, self serving but non telling , self praise for himself possibly ? brownie point fishing less likely but possible.

426: non telling hydras can agree anytime.
JTB pursuit null town fell but null overall, anyone can ask for elaboration.

458: initial defense non telling , second part regarding attack on TS stronger overall,not sure why Kanty overshot voting in this post on his reads. Non telling.

Orbo thing good catch, shows reading null town small brownie points on catch.

Opinion of clear non telling, honest response probable, not seeing scum ryker being harder to lynch han scumSwiss but eh.

wrt point on people giving me a pass: non telling overall, pursuit duly noted small brownie points on pursuing people pursuing me.

Swiss town lean seems a bit forced, swiss being cocky scum vs assured town , neutral point. Want to know how slight specifically, null small town lean possible applicable but not assigned until follow up on swiss read comes out.

Number 2 of his points almost defensive , shot at zens slot noted but non telling overall, small stance on real thoughts on zens lists. null feel needs more meat.

word choice thing : non telling , interaction deemed pointless until review ISO.

reaction pursuit overly null, possible brownie points but i think someone had already asked this.can't recall him pursuing it post my answer.

Follow up garners null town points, pursuant to his read on me. Second question slightly pointless, should be obvious scum can be anywhere.

Him not getting it more derpy than town but not so derpy to not be null town.

Scum calling someone scum null point, had already explained line walking , wondering if skimmed or forgotten.

more pursuit of TS JTB read, points for pursuit, end of post reads not overly amazing but appropriate for time frame.

635:

Top question non telling to me, slightly pointless with afk kevmo.

Color coded kevin read seems reachy, possible over analysis, intent swings both ways. well call it more null reachy town than scum , pends re-read of context.

backing up intentions not a strong point . more null anyone can back up what they say

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

Murder, assuming make claim proves to be true, what would you say that says about Rake's claim?
makes my role more likely.
your role essentially revenge kill, guarantee scum hit on NK, on lynch thing seems unlikely but could be some sort of one off of revenge vig from OS Superhero's. not sure if i believe the second part. lynching you only telling way seems pointless if your town. Why'd you vote yourself btw ?

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

murder: in case it wasn't obvious, the things i posted on the quotes you brought up were my notes revised version 2.0 regarding kwk read

Swiss

Smash Lord
Ah, Ryker, you are town. Brilliant.

Boss' recent posts have no impact on me, it's his early game that struck me. Will find an excuse to lynch him when he starts posting again.

KWK won't be the play today, I have my read but don't want to go to the effort of fabricating a case when I can't guarantee you'll bite.

Doc is on Rake. He is the single most valuable player on the board right now. In return, I'll push Zen/Wolf with you.

So long, sentiment.

Swiss

Smash Lord
Vote: Twilight Sparkle

Ryker I am voting as per my proposal just above.

With a heavy heart I consign you to the depths. You bring nothing to town.

I keep telling myself that I doing the right thing...the things I do for love.

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
Have a ton of catching up to do, I'll see what I can do before I leave to work later.

Rajam

Smash Champion
Votecount 8 Day 1:

Lynch vote

[0] mUrDErBUSh
[0] Ranmaru
[0] JTB
[5] TwilightSparkle mUrDErBUSh, Red Ryu, TwilightSparkle, Inferno3044, Swiss
[0] Tyranitarphantom
[1] Boss Anomandaris_Rake
[0] -Masquerain-
[0] Inferno3044
[0] Red Ryu
[0] Kreative Whiz Kids
[1] Kawaii Vinyl. Boss
[0] Swiss
[1] Anomandaris_Rake Kreative Whiz Kids

[5] Not voting:
Ranmaru, Tyranitarphantom, -Masquerain-, Kawaii Vinyl., JTB

Carbuncle

[1] mUrDErBUSh mUrDErBUSh
[0] Ranmaru
[0] JTB
[0] TwilightSparkle
[0] Tyranitarphantom
[1] Boss Boss
[0] -Masquerain-
[0] Inferno3044
[0] Red Ryu
[0] Kreative Whiz Kids
[0] Kawaii Vinyl.
[5] Swiss Kreative Whiz Kids, Red Ryu, Swiss, TwilightSparkle, Inferno3044
[1] Anomandaris_Rake JTB

[5] Not assigning:
Ranmaru, Tyranitarphantom, -Masquerain-, Kawaii Vinyl., Anomandaris_Rake

Notes:
Currently V/LA:
A replacement is currently being searched for Tyranitarphantom

With 13 players, it takes 7 votes to lynch and to assign GFs!

TwilightSparkle

BadWolf|Zen
Before where lynched I still want some reads, answers, and input from Boss. And some content from Ran, Vinyl, and Tyranitareplacement. We need to know who we're gonna shoot.

Swiss

Smash Lord
Also if the doc tries anything funny I will destroy you.

Follow the plan.

Ryker I am sorry, though it's unlikely you will die anyway.

Rake you won't survive very long in this game so for the love of God shoot well toNight.

Boss

KevinM|Tom
Vote Twilight Sparkle

Welp there ya brohan.

Swiss, you're wrong on my slot :D

I'd catch up but it seems there's no point in trying to play through this Swizziak fanfic going on.

I can say Ryker's reads are lining up with mine mainly in regards to my dislike for JTB's slot and my like for KWK.

Still think Vinyl should be held to the same standard of making me a read list every 72 hours but we'll let that happen as usual.

Oh cool people directing night actions, I love when that happens.

Whatever rofl.

Boss

KevinM|Tom
Could we perhaps start worrying about Carbuncle? I really don't feel like it getting randomized.

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

and of course i'll shoot well.

and shoot from the hip to boot.

saw zenwulf was begging to be hammered.

not sure which head it is, not sure if i like the idea of 3 possible deaths by D2. but eh

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

you sparklepants, if you want to be hammered best vote yourself, cuz i aint going be round later, and imma be the one to lay it down.

For i am kind

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

tempted to first, 2 things: 1) you actually town, seeing as your death seems imminent , i don't see any reason for you to wifom
2) if not town, whats up with that JTB love affair ?

Top Bottom