• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Final Fantasy VIII Mafia | ~ Mafia Wins!! ~

Swiss

Smash Lord
Ryker you never answered my question wrt Rake.

Full reads list?

Wrt your last post @ me - can you see scum TS making these moves? If so, which half of the hydra?

TwilightSparkle

BadWolf|Zen
You should know.

You're the Head of the School of Evasion at the University of Bull****!
I was letting the other side of me answer your question. I really had no idea what was going through his mind at that point and had yet to real time collaborate with him, so I wasn't going to be putting words in his mouth.

Now can you please consider that wall?

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

Oriwa Rake. Kaizo ko ni oriwa naru
if zen let badwulf handle answering with no input via zens himself i'd gaf.

Also don't like seeing hydra johns involved in reasoning. remains non telling.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Points Joey made:
"Their entire play has been idiotic."

Me asking Joey to substantiate his claim:
"Show 5 posts that are idotic"

Joey's response:

"I don't have to point out tons of posts to get the idea across that your play is idiotic."

Why this is scummy: Joey is making a bunch of claims that he has no real evidence for. He just making blanket statements and hoping people will see that as actual reasoning. But there is no reasoning. He doesn't actually have anything to back up what he is saying. You can't just let people/scum get away with doing things like this. This is the same thing I do as scum: claim someone is doing something, but avoid actually substantiating that claim due to there actually being no evidence to support it. When Rake asked Joey to support how my play has been idiotic with actual quotes, Joey responded by telling Rake to provide just one post of my play not being idiotic. Shouldn't this mean, then, that Joey thinks all of my posts are idiotic and could easily just grab any of my posts to show that they are idiotic? I asked Joey to get just five and he is acting like its a laboring task to do, even though he is trying to paint most of my play as idiotic. Whatever that even means.

[collapse=Break Down of #704]This IS what I have done. Rake (I think) asked me why I wasn't pressuring you, my biggest scum read, but instead pressuring OTHERS. I told him because it would be impossible to pressure someone who wasn't here. Do you agree with this? You're trying to twist the context of the situation into me not doing anything just because you weren't here. That's not how it is at all.

Yeah dude you really are mad skimming. Trying to defend yourself/attack me with some garbage points you can scavenge up. I have never voted JTB. I have never voted someone just because I couldn't vote you. I voted Orbo because he was scummy. You claim that I didn't try to pressure him, but Obro simply hasn't been in the thread since JTB made his post and we voted him.
[/collapse]

Joey is making up points and it's really apparent from this. This is why Joey is scum. Ruy, do you agree on this reasoning?
Vote: TwightSparkle

Not buying it.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
He should have gotten 5 posts? Maybe, but even without getting direct posts your not even looking at his overall play nor what he is doing.

This isn't scum Joey, not to me, I've hydra'd with him I think 3 times? (correct me on this joey if I'm wrong)

He thinks your play makes no sense, he has pointed out instances, maybe not direct posts but instances. #704 shows he has a reason and it doesn't look fabricated, your read on him defiantly does looks entirely fabricated.

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

going to have to ISO sparklepants followed by joey.

will post notes after.

still think zens likely to be town. /see what happens

from mypov: zen scum makes JTB scum a maybe, i know zen buddied me as his scum mate so its not out of his norm to do that.

Orbo hate probably not bus if zenscum though

TwilightSparkle

BadWolf|Zen
Ok, disregarding every piece of common sense I have. Here we go.

JTB is a strong town read for Zen, not as towny for me however he's still in the green. I'm not exactly sure why Zen was throwing read lists out every time a change happened and I'm still kinda annoyed at that (Sorry Zen).

However, we had talked 2(?) nights ago and had decided that we were alright with giving the Carbuncle to Swiss because of two reasons. One being that even if he was scum we wouldn't be able to lynch him until D3 at the latest. The other reason was that we both decided that he was better as a clear from Rake assuming he (Rake) survived the Night.

The only thing that I don't understand from Zen's play is (as I have already stated) his overabundance of read lists. I'm not sure that I had agreed with him on several of them and I know I didn't agree with the RR read at the time of posting. Unfortunately we had not consulted yet and I couldn't do anything about it.

Murder stands out to me as a town just because of how he reacted to my comments wrt the pre-game play. I really liked how he wasn't going to back down off a read just because it was pre-game.

Swiss needs to start posting a little more. I don't know him that well in mafia, but do know that he has the best standing record for Scum play. I'm not sure that I trust him entirely and I really want to see him putting more out on the line.

JTB needs to post more as well. I liked his most of his earlier posts and like I said he's still in the green however I would like him to keep his position by showing more potential in the scum hunting.

Rake.... Oh lord. The only reason I've actually left off on him was because I really believe that scum won't allow a vig running around during the Night. He's one of the more powerful PR's as far as I know and I'm almost positive scum know this as well.

RR is posting good content generating and info. He's someone that I would like to keep around right now.

Joey I have to say that I really didn't like Zen's way of handling your V/LA. I don't usually have reads on someone who's V/LA unless they've constantly called it or haven't actually read the game. I wholeheartedly disagreed with Zen's read on you and I am going to ask what exactly was going on. Perhaps prior experience?

I'm going to leave it off at that and I still would like Murder to consider the wall.

Your Faithful Student,
~TS.

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

good lord i'm going to need to re-read zenwulf.

BW, hydra johns aside, who is scum from your pov ?

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

you basically just gave us a list full of what appears to be null / null town and derp Rake reads, so do you zen agree on even one person being scum ? what about zens reads in white ? what do you make of those players. Feelings on orbo ?

Dramatic Flair

Raziek|Ryker
Unvote

JTB you ninjad me. I swear I aint sheepin ya >.>

Kwk said:
@TwilightSparkle: Could you elaborate on your JTB town read? I'm assuming that's why you voted to assign him the carbunkle? Also what do you think of RR?
Null read. The only reason why he is null is because I've never seen him play this good before so meta wise I have him as null. Play wise I want him to live because he is being the most pro town out of anyone right now and his posts are very analytic

Ruy is town. His asking us to be quiet shows that he was actually analyzing the situation and legitimately wanted to look at Rake.
KWK said:
Orbo clearly didn't respond to this vote and you since changed it. Was it supposed to be pressure, did you find him scummy, or was it just RVS-style?
The second. I agreed with JTB's reasoning and was showing my support for Orbo scum. I had Orbo suspicions prior to that as well while reading, then coming across JTB's vote I decided to vote him as well. I recall only switching because Rake.
KWK said:
TS, you gotta show me what's up with Joey. I went back and read his posts, and nothing stands out to me.
I don't have any evidence.
You've been doing this **** since before I got in the thread!

This is your LAST CHANCE.

Give me a good reason, define it well, make me understand why you have JTB as Town.

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
Ok, disregarding every piece of common sense I have. Here we go.

JTB is a strong town read for Zen, not as towny for me however he's still in the green. I'm not exactly sure why Zen was throwing read lists out every time a change happened and I'm still kinda annoyed at that (Sorry Zen).

However, we had talked 2(?) nights ago and had decided that we were alright with giving the Carbuncle to Swiss because of two reasons. One being that even if he was scum we wouldn't be able to lynch him until D3 at the latest. The other reason was that we both decided that he was better as a clear from Rake assuming he (Rake) survived the Night.

The only thing that I don't understand from Zen's play is (as I have already stated) his overabundance of read lists. I'm not sure that I had agreed with him on several of them and I know I didn't agree with the RR read at the time of posting. Unfortunately we had not consulted yet and I couldn't do anything about it.

Murder stands out to me as a town just because of how he reacted to my comments wrt the pre-game play. I really liked how he wasn't going to back down off a read just because it was pre-game.

Swiss needs to start posting a little more. I don't know him that well in mafia, but do know that he has the best standing record for Scum play. I'm not sure that I trust him entirely and I really want to see him putting more out on the line.

JTB needs to post more as well. I liked his most of his earlier posts and like I said he's still in the green however I would like him to keep his position by showing more potential in the scum hunting.

Rake.... Oh lord. The only reason I've actually left off on him was because I really believe that scum won't allow a vig running around during the Night. He's one of the more powerful PR's as far as I know and I'm almost positive scum know this as well.

RR is posting good content generating and info. He's someone that I would like to keep around right now.

Joey I have to say that I really didn't like Zen's way of handling your V/LA. I don't usually have reads on someone who's V/LA unless they've constantly called it or haven't actually read the game. I wholeheartedly disagreed with Zen's read on you and I am going to ask what exactly was going on. Perhaps prior experience?

I'm going to leave it off at that and I still would like Murder to consider the wall.

Your Faithful Student,
~TS.
Zen either thinks that because I went V/LA that I am going by my 2010-2011 meta where if I left for a long time, I was mafia. Or it could be recently where in Gheb's game I got 4 marching band & summer vacation V/LA's in a row and it literally ruined the whole game for me. I was so far behind that I couldn't do anything, I was a baker, and Gheb had a "no replacing out" rule in-tact, so I just didn't do anything. Either of those, no idea which. In reality, I had my last marching band competition and it was a weekend trip at a hotel. :p.

TwilightSparkle

BadWolf|Zen
He should have gotten 5 posts? Maybe, but even without getting direct posts your not even looking at his overall play nor what he is doing.

This isn't scum Joey, not to me, I've hydra'd with him I think 3 times? (correct me on this joey if I'm wrong)

He thinks your play makes no sense, he has pointed out instances, maybe not direct posts but instances. #704 shows he has a reason and it doesn't look fabricated, your read on him defiantly does looks entirely fabricated.
You're wrong. I'm just better at this game than you are.

TwilightSparkle

BadWolf|Zen
@Ruy: You're voting me because you disagree with me. That's different than speaking your mind.

tba to read the other stuff. Gotta study for Calc. Will shoot Ryker if he keeps acting like he thinks we're scum.

TwilightSparkle

BadWolf|Zen
Actually I think that will be kind of fun.

Vote: twilight sparkle

We are Laguna Loire, Town Paranoid Gun Owner. When we are lynched or night killed we can kill anyone of our choice. It is first in all NAR. I am shooting Ryker and there's nothing you can say or do to change it.

TwilightSparkle

BadWolf|Zen
I had a feeling it would have to be. I can't defend against Ryker. It's just impossible. At least I can take him out with me and keep him from ruining the game.

Top Bottom