• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Final Fantasy VIII Mafia | ~ Mafia Wins!! ~

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

Oriwa Rake. Kaizo ko ni oriwa naru
pro level.

I'm currently weighing whether i want to actually claim and turn D1 into alot more fun, or let my soft claim of day vig sit out there till everyone has seen it

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

Sokr, do even know who swiss or murder are , or are you choosing them because 2 other people did ?

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

Also, i find it hilarious that you think anything of what i've posted so far is scummy.

Please, tell me why i would do this as scum.

TwilightSparkle

BadWolf|Zen
Rake answer me this, do you want Swiss cleared? And if you do why the **** are you demanding that we make you bulletproof? I hope you realize that
1. It only lasts a Day
2.) The possibility of another bulletproof buff coming through is probably very low.

Are you scared of a repercussion of finding the scum?
How many times do you get to use the daycop?

TwilightSparkle

BadWolf|Zen
Rake the logic of JTB's post is that the person with the GF is bullet proof if they are town. If they are scum, they are not bulletproof. Therefore, if they do not die after being shot, they are town. The vig or SK will know this. Do you get this? Do you disagree with this logic? There's nothing about the vig being clear, just the person being shot.

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

you know what. screw it

yes, i am a vig. not a dayvig.

just a regular vig.

i played anti town to see who would call me town like in BAM, i then planned on shooting those people, because i'd know they were BSing

TwilightSparkle

BadWolf|Zen
Rake what do you think of Orbo? Who would you shoot if we gave you the GF? How would you be able to clear them if they weren't wearing the GF?

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

well you see zenwulf, unless i got roleblocked, they would die, thus revealing their alignment. lol

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

i wanted it so i could live through more than one night.

however , i'd be willing to give it to someone else.

i actually opposed JTB's thing because my kill action resolves last, and if i die we dont get a clear

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

explain to me why i would do this as indy given that in previous games i have had so much trouble fake claiming as indy ?

TwilightSparkle

BadWolf|Zen
Rake you're a scummy *** _____ . And playing increadibly horrible this game. Everyone else is just passing it off as you being stupid, but you need to go. Definitely don't want you around past today.

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

and don't say serial killer.

although that would have been so legit . like you dont even understand the damage i could inflict as one

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

lol i just told you why i was being scummy, so i could find mafia.

it's not that hard a concept to grasp

Top Bottom