• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Final Fantasy Tactics Advance Mafia - Game Over!

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
@ Maximum Carnage Maximum Carnage : What a cute couple. What do you plan to do with him after that? :shades:Seriously, on both ScumScary and TownScary scenarios, what would you do with him TomMorow? Or did you already explain this? (If so I could look for it as I would like to see that)

@ Detective Sherlock Hound Detective Sherlock Hound : Thoughts on Nabe/Carnage?

@Town PR
I want to do another reread
Sup with that re-read.

#HBC | Nabe

Beneath it all, he had H-cups all along
Can't breathe, but the view is equal to the taste
They both are ignoring their play from YesTerday to push this NA lynch through ToDay. It isn't telling, simply concerning. Especially when Carnage pushed Nabe for no frickin' reason, and then there is an obvious disconnect toDay.
Perhaps he's won me over with his winning smile and glowing personality. : B Alternatively, maybe you're being a little slow.

YesterDay, MC was leaning scum partially from the Ryker head, but mostly null through their entire interaction with me, which consisted largely of persistent antagonism. I came up with reasoning at the time that would suit the pair's actions as either faction. The remainder of their interaction with me was hard in the other direction, ignoring me when it was clear I was no longer a lynch option. Again, I took this as null. At the end of the Day, there was an interaction between MC and Scary that made

ToDay, MC's posts have (mostly) had inherent and/or stated intent. The OS head toDay is making posts that could actually be read, unlike the neutral antagonism of yesterDay -- they are working towards an agenda, rather than towards nothing. And most importantly, the reads they're expressing are largely in line with my own.

Consider for a second my point of view. I'm voteless toDay, and many of my scumreads are heading for a lynch of another of my scumreads. I can't contribute to the lynch, but as a Sage Lv 1, I can roleblock two of the people on that lynch. Why wouldn't I support that lynch? Meanwhile, another player was a nullleaningscum for me D1, and had no meaningful interaction with me before toDay. And, that player is the one person I can be sure toDay didn't send in the NK last Night. Why wouldn't I take an opportunity to interact with that player further?

Maximum Carnage

Smash Journeyman
@ Maximum Carnage Maximum Carnage : What a cute couple. What do you plan to do with him after that? :shades:Seriously, on both ScumScary and TownScary scenarios, what would you do with him TomMorow? Or did you already explain this? (If so I could look for it as I would like to see that)

Sup with that re-read.
Is some kind of meta question or what?

I am Carnage.

#HBC | Nabe

@ #HBC | Nabe #HBC | Nabe : What is your read on me? Just wondering.
This would be a better question toMorrow and onwards. Right now, you're the slot I'm thinking the least about, barring only WL. Your interactions with other players have been more abrasive toDay than yesterDay, particularly after moving to solo, and that's the entirety of what I've noticed.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Deadline has already been extended. The game's borderline unplayable right now though imo because the amount of replacements needed may exceed dGames' current capabilities.

:059:

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Your interactions with other players have been more abrasive toDay than yesterDay, particularly after moving to solo, and that's the entirety of what I've noticed.
And that means what exactly? :smash:

Deadline has already been extended. The game's borderline unplayable right now though imo because the amount of replacements needed may exceed dGames' current capabilities.

I think we can manage something. When I mean something, I don't mean more jerkuses replacing out. (Yes, everyone who replaced out are all jerkus)

BarDulL

Town Vampire
since we're kinda at a standstill, i figure i'll pose some questions and thoughts for some players that have been tugging at me.

1. @ #HBC | Nabe #HBC | Nabe , hypothetically speaking, let's presume 'doom' isn't a reactive-esque ability: who would target you with it after your play on d1, and why? you were generally uncooperative/anti-town on d1 and up for a lynch by that point because of it. the doom claim is perfect for stagnating your own wagon while making other players turn their heads, all the while protecting your slot from the possibility of visiting mafia for two additional nights, but it doesn't contextually make sense for scum to do that to you, not to mention there were more pro-town targets at that point.

2. @ Vult Redux Vult Redux , outside of scary, who else is scum, or perhaps scum with him? i'm curious since scary is a relatively easy lynch target at this point in time but i haven't seen your thoughts residing elsewhere on the board except that you agree/like MC IIRC?

3. @ #HBC | Scary #HBC | Scary , you've got a lot of people wanting your head. which one of them is scum, or are they all town? elaborate preferably if you can.

#HBC | Nabe

1. @ #HBC | Nabe #HBC | Nabe , hypothetically speaking, let's presume 'doom' isn't a reactive-esque ability: who would target you with it after your play on d1, and why? you were generally uncooperative/anti-town on d1 and up for a lynch by that point because of it. the doom claim is perfect for stagnating your own wagon while making other players turn their heads, all the while protecting your slot from the possibility of visiting mafia for two additional nights, but it doesn't contextually make sense for scum to do that to you, not to mention there were more pro-town targets at that point.
Cool, I mentioned the bolded to HBW when he said he was okay with me, and he told me it was scummy to question him. :)

I have no answer to who would target me. I don't think anyone would or did do so, especially since no one tried to take advantage of it when it was brought up. And since you go on afterwards to say this:
it doesn't contextually make sense for scum to do that to you, not to mention there were more pro-town targets at that point.
thus answering your own question in the same post, I'm not sure why you've asked me.

Not sure what you mean by "protecting your slot from the possibility of visiting mafia". I definitely intend to continue targeting other players.

And that means what exactly? :smash:
It means exactly what it says. I've never known you to make statements like this:
You see this bull****?

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
but it doesn't contextually make sense for scum to do that to you, not to mention there were more pro-town targets at that point.
Go into this a little more.

RAN UR BEING ABBRASIVE
I disagree. That's simply me calling you out on your bull**** to other people, not being abbrasive towards you. This quote is closer to being abrasive then what you brought up. I mean read wise, how do I line up with you? I don't know what else to call your weird play.

#HBC | Scary

Hype Incarnate
NNID
ScaryLB59
Working on a reads list right now but gotta go to the gym. I'll have it up tonight for everyone to pick apart since that's what put me in the fire the first time. On the bright side, I will not be drunk so it can't go worse than last time right?

#HBC | Nabe

I disagree. That's simply me calling you out on your bull**** to other people, not being abbrasive towards you. This quote is closer to being abrasive then what you brought up. I mean read wise, how do I line up with you? I don't know what else to call your weird play.
I've never seen you swear.

What's with the caps lock and the attitude? You asked me a question, and I gave you my response. D1 was a townlean, and I have no notable read on you at present, but I have noticed a single aspect of your play that I perceive to have changed. That is my "read", in its entirety. Asking me the same question again slightly spicier is not going to award whatever True Result you're looking for.

If my play is "weird", perhaps you should take a look at #1722 where I've laid out my entire POV on MC, which I can only assume is the only "weird" factor, because it's the only thing you've brought it up prior.

#HBC | Scary

Hype Incarnate
NNID
ScaryLB59
1. Bardull: Null....I need more from the slot. Bardull is finishing up the catch up process. Before that I was ok enough with the HBW slot.

2. Acrostic: Townbro. This isn't because of him coming to blow up J's case against me, but the manner that he does it. Before you ask "what do you mean by manner?" I'll touch upon that when I hit Ranmaru. Gonna be sad to watch Acro leave since he's replacing out. I generally liked his play and like Nabe said, he was making a ton of sense. There was no speaking in riddles, everything he said was more or less clear to me in reading.

3. Maximum Carnage: Slight townbro lean but concerning. Logic tells me to like this slot a lot. The things he says make sense, and he has placed his intent on the table with all he does. Gut feels just make me worry and I cannot shake it. Ranmaru does bring up an interesting question, is your agenda toDay mainly looking to create a clear on yourself by killing me off? As much as I don't want want to get pushed anymore I will dive into the deep end, if you are so concerned in making this clear, why don't you push my lynch harder? Is there concern that everybody would begin to suspect you once I flip town?

4. Swiss: Null; slot is basically vacant since Swiss also had to replace out after WL.

5. Detective Sherlock Hound: I'm deferring to Nabe on the town lean of DSH for the play toDay.

6. J: scumbro lean. When I looked at Acro's case against you for how you pressed me, I am going to have to agree. Attacking me for what you believe is "fake" play to pull even worse play from me isn't cool man. Acro showed a few contradictions in your pressure of me and it doesn't sit well at all. I'll give you some kudos for sticking to me as your top scum read but you've also been a little inactive as well. For this I kinda blame the wave of replacements draining your will.

7. Gorf: sup bro? What'cha been up to toDay? On one hand, I'm scummy without much elaboration aside from "I'm scummy", on the other you question the idea of me being the play strictly based off NAs. I know all the replacements have drained life from this game but I wanna know where you're at when it comes to other things instead of worrying about offing me and NAs.

8. Dabunz: Kinda similar to the MC slot except....a willingness to jump onto each wagon and some "road to nowhere" questions. The interaction with MC was really good but then I always question myself about him due to being fooled by him in the past. There's been actively hunting Dabuz and there's been blending/lower activity Dabuz. Blaaaaargh.

9. ScaryLB59: Overmatched Townbro........I'm bad....sorry everybody lol. This is where I wanted to put a Sheep in the Big City gif but Ran said I can't do that anymore.

10. Ranmaru: Townbro lean: "Scary, why are you town leaning the guy that has backhanded you with tunnel goggles?" Ok, I certainly don't enjoy him hounding me through the entire game but I feel it is certainly deserved lol. My play certainly hasn't been great at all but the intent of all his hounding has been genuine to me. He is scum-hunting, and he believes he has pressed scum into a corner when it comes to his pressure on me. He's also been looking into other avenues such as his growing concern for MC/Nabe and is actively pressing other people for information.

11. JDietz43: Dead Townbro

12. Gheb_01: scumbro lean; So how bad would it be if I told you that my NA was able to go through?

13. Nabe; townbro lean. His play toDay has shifted my feels about him. He's more active than most Nabe iterations and has been much more open with what his stances are. My question is, what changed from day 1 to day 2? Was your DOOMED status the only thing that ramped up your play or the continued interaction with MC?

14. Vult Redux: Null? Where did you go?

Inb4another****storm4mefilledwithquestionsIdunnohowtoanswer.

#HBC | Nabe

(psst psst)
(you should claim your target last Night given that I'm accusing you of making the NK)
(the correct move towards trust definitely isn't softclaiming that you can get through a roleblock, rather than directly addressing the NK accusation)

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
@ #HBC | Nabe #HBC | Nabe , where did you prove that you were voteless this Dayphase btw? Curious.

9. ScaryLB59: Overmatched Townbro........I'm bad....sorry everybody lol. This is where I wanted to put a Sheep in the Big City gif but Ran said I can't do that anymore.
I got you covered bro.

#HBC | Scary

Hype Incarnate
NNID
ScaryLB59
Lmao at giant tag

I have a special tracking ability that allowed me to track two targets, which isn't related to the roles of the game. I chose yourself and J. I know that an action of yours was a visit to MC. I also know J visited HBW, now the BarDull slot. What you guys did, I don't know. It's all I got for ya. Can't use in consecutive nights.

#HBC | Gorf

toastin walrus since 4/20 maaaan
If you'd like to know why I think you're scummy refer back to D1 when I would mention suspicion of you. I feel that that is still fine and dandy to justify my read on you, seeing how I haven't read most of toDay.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
@ #HBC | Scary #HBC | Scary : Seeing that you special k tracked J to HBW, why do you scumlean him when accompanied with that information? What do you think he did given that info.

#HBC | Scary

Hype Incarnate
NNID
ScaryLB59
If you'd like to know why I think you're scummy refer back to D1 when I would mention suspicion of you. I feel that that is still fine and dandy to justify my read on you, seeing how I haven't read most of toDay.
It still doesn't answer my other questions. I would be pleased to have to read toDay and lemme know where your direction is.

#HBC | Gorf

toastin walrus since 4/20 maaaan
My direction is you. You are currently who I would like lynched. Acro is also apparently on the chopping block, I'd have a good time lynching him as well since Raz left no lasting impression on me and Acro makes me not want to read his posts. You < Acro. That is my direction.

#HBC | Scary

Hype Incarnate
NNID
ScaryLB59
@ #HBC | Scary #HBC | Scary : Seeing that you special k tracked J to HBW, why do you scumlean him when accompanied with that information? What do you think he did given that info.
It's more from what Acro pointed out on him and me buying stock in my Acro town lean.

If we kept your last sentence attached, it really wouldn't affect anything because for all we know he could've tried being helpful to him with an unspell or he could've been one of the numerous RBs being thrown around.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Oh. You mean the post you last addressed them in. :awesome:

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Lmao at giant tag

I have a special tracking ability that allowed me to track two targets, which isn't related to the roles of the game. I chose yourself and J. I know that an action of yours was a visit to MC. I also know J visited HBW, now the BarDull slot. What you guys did, I don't know. It's all I got for ya. Can't use in consecutive nights.
If that claim is legit then you might have seen J trying to NK HBW, prevented by DSH. It's possible that my roleblock attempt failed because my NA was put at the bottom of the NAR by somebody, causing your tracking ability to succed as well as DSH's protection of HBW. I like to think that your claim is legit because it'd be dumb to claim a successful tracking after somebody else claims to have roleblocked you. Now I'm at a loss though because almost all claimed NA results contradict my reads so far. I think DSH would possibly get cleared more or less through J's scumflip and Scary would likely become a no-go for like the rest of the game and I'd have to reevaluate my read on Acro as well. HBW would be indy at worst. The thing I'll have to concern myself with is whether lynching J is a risk worth taking. The reward would be HUGE if he flipped scum but a town flip of his would leave us with empty hand. In any case, I'd like to think that a claim from J's side is in order.

I also wonder why you didn't claim earlier. When DSH mentioned that he had protecteed HBW, to whom you tracked J ... it didn't ring *any* alarm bells? That you might have caught a mafioso with his pants down? Had you have not been pushed to claim you might have taken this crucial piece of information into the grave.

Unvote

Detective Sherlock Hound

Dooms|Red Ryu

Sup with that re-read.
Town if doom is true.

leaning more town given today.

Detective Sherlock Hound

Dooms|Red Ryu
Lmao at giant tag

J needs to explain this.

#HBC | Nabe

@ #HBC | Scary #HBC | Scary
- Are you a particular character, rather than a generic double-tracker?

If someone popped Scary to the front of the resolution, he shouldn't have seen actions taking place after his. And there's no way two separate roleblocks missed him, so that's the only way it could have gone down.

@ #HBC | Nabe #HBC | Nabe , where did you prove that you were voteless this Dayphase btw? Curious.
The first votecount? You're not curious enough to look, I guess.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
@ #HBC | Scary #HBC | Scary
- Are you a particular character, rather than a generic double-tracker?

If someone popped Scary to the front of the resolution, he shouldn't have seen actions taking place after his. And there's no way two separate roleblocks missed him, so that's the only way it could have gone down.
Which action was he not supposed to see that he claimed to? You visiting Carnage?

Top Bottom