• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Final Fantasy Tactics Advance Mafia - Game Over!

Hardbody Warrior

marshy|Sangfroid Warrior
Right now I'm deciding between Scary and whoever replaces Raziek for who I'd like lynched, Nabe a distant third depending on how this goes down.
I wouldn't mind looking into Vult just to get a feel for him, but I haven't read his recent posts very throughly. I'd like Town PR to come in with some more thoughts since we haven't heard from him for awhile to get fresh perspective, but I wouldn't lynch him.

That's about where I'm at. Everyone else is null or a slight town read.
I really don't like this from jd. Out of all of the players on this list, he chooses two of the most hotly debated people and a third that is basically MIA. He hasn't put hardly any pressure on Raz/Acro, and he only started putting pressure on Scary after J pointed it out. His explanation of Nabe being a third is very vague and makes me think he's just trying to find somebody that others wouldn't find suspicious.

I can't remember who asked me to comment on scary wagon but I generally support it after after J's case and dabuz's followup posts.

if anyone is curious I am townreading dabuz and carnage.

noticed that nabes doesn't have a mod vote which might be important even though I don't think it's a good idea to be rolefshing his slot atm.
Okay, I really don't understand the point that you made in posting this. Why do you support the wagon? Do you have your own reasonings or just because others say it's good to support the wagon on scary? I don't see the point in saying who you're townreading without any further input. What's your opinion on jd vs scary? opinion on nabe? Why a town read on dabuz and carnage? You've given us reads, but no reasons for these. In fact, I hardly have gotten anything from you, and I'd like more.

#HBC | Gorf

toastin walrus since 4/20 maaaan
Carnage said:
I'm unfamiliar with his meta.
There's not a game that passes that dabuz gets questioned for his alignment cuz of the road to nowhere questions. There are usually a lot more that don't get followed up on. Like... He'll post a quote salad with nothing but one liners and just... Repeat the process for a while at the start of the game. He seems more clear to me here personally.

#HBC | Laundry

Grand Sage of Swag
3DS FC
3926-6895-8719
@ #HBC | Laundry #HBC | Laundry

Realistically, you have zero chance on lynching J. None whatsoever. You won't get me while Nabe lives and breathes and you just got shutdown by Marshy. If you still think you can get him, go for it, but I don't think you have the guns. Will you lynch Nabe with me today if J cannot be done?
Very possibly.

#HBC | Laundry

Grand Sage of Swag
3DS FC
3926-6895-8719
from what i can tell, he's acting as a proxy vote for gorf since gorf's voteless but i can't tell why and i don't know how he reads gorf at the moment

#HBC | Laundry

Grand Sage of Swag
3DS FC
3926-6895-8719
The reason I queried Gorf about who to vote was about reading him, as well as whoever the vote would be on. That it happened to be you worked well, because I also want you to give me more content.
found it

:186:

when you asked me what i thought about his interaction between himself and jd in terms of talking about roles, were you talking about the whole thing where he tried to vote gorf to prove he wasn't an illusionist?

Hardbody Warrior

marshy|Sangfroid Warrior
@ Hardbody Warrior Hardbody Warrior

What is it going to take for me to get you into a brand new eco friendly 2014 Nabe wagon?
Sang actually is down for Nabe and part of me wants to say YOLO and push this.

I still HATE JD and dabunz. JD has officially gone full tunnel nitpick on Scary with the latter going full defensive mode. This **** is getting stale but JD is SO CLOSE to dying and part of me doesn't want to let go though I definitely see where you're coming from as late and have NO idea why you're getting as *********** as much as you are and feel your pain. I just don't want to hardbody Nabe and then everyone forget about dabdab/jd.

Let me see what's good with this votecount.

#HBC | Laundry

Grand Sage of Swag
3DS FC
3926-6895-8719
Also I don't know why he's so adamant to give DSH a sticking point when as town, the Ruy/Joey hydra will talk about **** regardless of if he prods them or not. It doesn't make sense.

Jdietz43

BRoomer
BRoomer
I really don't like this from jd. Out of all of the players on this list, he chooses two of the most hotly debated people and a third that is basically MIA. He hasn't put hardly any pressure on Raz/Acro, and he only started putting pressure on Scary after J pointed it out. His explanation of Nabe being a third is very vague and makes me think he's just trying to find somebody that others wouldn't find suspicious.
Raz isn't here and neither is Acro, I can't push what doesn't exist. Before the replacement Carnage was getting at them if I'm not mistaken, and I had better things to do, like argue with stonewall Marshy. You're holding me to standards that can't exist. I don't see you grilling Scary for never questioning Raz, but he didn't either, so let's just throw standards at our flavor of the month because we know he can't reach them.

As for Nabe there aren't a lot of options here, I town lean most of the rest of the playerlist, and Nabe was being an engima. Did you skip over that part where I actually tried to take my read on him somewhere by getting him to prove a role theory (OOH OH NO BIG NO-NO) ****ing hell at least I tried. You people are impossible.

Maximum Carnage

Smash Journeyman
I have not talked to OS extensively about Dabuz, but I believe neither of us particularly like him either. I wouldn't lynch him yet, personally, because that OMGUS when you have a wagon close to lynch just seems something scum would have absolutely zero interest in, no matter how bad or how peeved.

Jdietz43

BRoomer
BRoomer
His explanation of Nabe being a third is very vague and makes me think he's just trying to find somebody that others wouldn't find suspicious.
Sang actually is down for Nabe and part of me wants to say YOLO and push this.

I still HATE JD and dabunz. JD has officially gone full tunnel nitpick on Scary with the latter going full defensive mode. This **** is getting stale but JD is SO CLOSE to dying and part of me doesn't want to let go though I definitely see where you're coming from as late and have NO idea why you're getting as *********** as much as you are and feel your pain. I just don't want to hardbody Nabe and then everyone forget about dabdab/jd.

Let me see what's good with this votecount.
I hate you so much

#HBC | Scary

Hype Incarnate
NNID
ScaryLB59
Why would me being wrong about a game mechanic make me more scummy than I was before.

What do you mean by the underlined? Are you saying you were afraid if you voted earlier that Gorf and HBW would come for you?
It was the trigger to me placing my vote. I'm backpedaling in saying that I wish I had sorted out my thought process in placing my vote on you like Town PR had asked of me but its already done and here we are.

The second part, I was concerned it'd be a weird looking OMGUS if I had voted there and I wanted to think about it some more.

Jdietz43

BRoomer
BRoomer
The second part, I was concerned it'd be a weird looking OMGUS if I had voted there and I wanted to think about it some more.
You really shouldn't be feeling that way as Town.

#totalhypocritebecausehefeelsthatwayastownallthetime

Jdietz43

BRoomer
BRoomer
I completely glazed over JD claiming even though on reread I remember him claiming it now. Damn I'm dumb.

and he never responds to this

**** it i'm down **** this slot
Wat

You posted my quote and I'm FOR SERIOUS. If you want me to address them, bring them up.

You still haven't addressed my 893.

Town PR

DtJ Glyphmoney|Ranmaru
@ Town PR Town PR
In this game I was trying something else, and wanted to stay away from any sort of OMGUS. This will explain why it took me a while to vote JD and also why I did not address his vote when I voted him. I assumed it would me into another OMGUS situation.

I wanted to at least have them tell me how they felt about JD to try and understand their side a little better.
That doesn't relieve my concerns of you.

How does asking (your wagoners) about JD help you to understand them voting you? That isn't relevant to 'the side' they are on.

I didn't bring that up, Laundry brought that up. It's his stated reason for not voting him. Nabe's meta.

Because both of these wagons are stupid. Nabe is scummy as balls because he is intentionally trying to remain null. I do not see a better lynch for today.
Yet you yourself are excusing Raz for being a lazy ************, his meta. I am more interested in Raz than Nabe right now. Yet if it comes to it I am fine with compromising to Nabe. Also why not ask Scary to vote Nabe?

Jdietz43

BRoomer
BRoomer
Because if they aren't "He's bad" I don't know what they are.

This game is Soup level frusterating.

#HBC | Laundry

Grand Sage of Swag
3DS FC
3926-6895-8719

vote: Nabe

There is a lot of nebulous play to Nabe. I know he does this **** as either alignment but I just...can't sense good motives out of his play here. He feels the obligation to get Ruy/Joey involved and bluffs a read on them to give them a sticking point for some reason when there's been a lot happening in this game. His idea to be a proxy vote for Gorf to read Gorf doesn't make much sense as Gorf's very visible on where he wants to be. He is inherently anti-town but the few actions he takes don't sit well with me on a second look.

Town PR

DtJ Glyphmoney|Ranmaru
Yo, WL. Talk to me what you think of my reasoning for voting Scary. I think you are letting your read on J influence your stance on the wagon heavily, I want you to back up a little and think about Scary's actions a bit.

Jdietz43

BRoomer
BRoomer
Oh.jpg

Washed was talking about Nabe....

Uh... angry rant retracted.

If we lynch Nabe let me on the wagon, it's one less "definitely town" slot for a Sage to target.

#HBC | Scary

Hype Incarnate
NNID
ScaryLB59
That doesn't relieve my concerns of you.

How does asking (your wagoners) about JD help you to understand them voting you? That isn't relevant to 'the side' they are on.
I wanna see try to see their basis for JD over me; To try and understand where they are coming from in comparison.

Hardbody Warrior

marshy|Sangfroid Warrior
votecount btw
updated votecount said:
1. Hardbody Warrior (2) Vult, Gheb
2. Acrostic ()
3. Maximum Carnage (2) dabuz, dabuz
4. WashedLaundry ()
5. Detective Sherlock Hound ()
6. J (1) WL
7. Gorf (1) MOD
8. Dabunz ()
9. LBScary59 (3) J, Jdietz, Town PR
10. Town PR ()
11. Jdietz43 (3) DSH, Scary, Maximum Carnage
12. Gheb_01 ()
13. Nabe (3) WashedLaundry, HBW, HBW
14. Vult Redux ()

Not voting - Acrostic, Nabe, Gorf

With 14 playing it takes 8 to lynch!
Deadline is February 17th at 11:59 PM CST (GMT-6)[/quote]

Maximum Carnage

Smash Journeyman
Yet you yourself are excusing Raz for being a lazy mother****er, his meta. I am more interested in Raz than Nabe right now. Yet if it comes to it I am fine with compromising to Nabe. Also why not ask Scary to vote Nabe?
Why ask Scary? Scary doesn't bring weight. Marshy and Alex bring weight. You would undermine another wagon that I don't want to happen over Nabe.

What has you set off about Raz?

Jdietz43

BRoomer
BRoomer
Don't leave the Nabe station without me plz

I'm down to prove my Priest role as a part of toDay, but I really would like to be on the wagon when it ends

Hardbody Warrior

marshy|Sangfroid Warrior
Wait Town PR, just let Acrostic post for Raz. Raz never does ****; Acro has independent thoughts that should be readable if I'm remembering his play from Sephiroth correctly.

Gova

I'm goin' for it!
NNID
Takicodos
1. Hardbody Warrior (2) Vult, Gheb
2. Acrostic ()
3. Maximum Carnage (2) dabuz, dabuz
4. WashedLaundry ()
5. Detective Sherlock Hound ()
6. J ()
7. Gorf (1) MOD
8. Dabunz ()
9. LBScary59 (2) J, TPR
10. Town PR ()
11. Jdietz43 (3) DSH, Scary,
12. Gheb_01 ()
13. Nabe (4) WL, HBW, HBW, MC
14. Vult Redux ()

Not voting - Acrostic, Nabe, Gorf, Jdietz

With 14 playing it takes 8 to lynch!

Deadline is February 17th at 11:59 PM CST (GMT-6)

Last edited:

Maximum Carnage

Smash Journeyman
With that, I am no longer hitting refresh every 30 seconds. I'm not going to sleep quite yet though.

Jdietz43

BRoomer
BRoomer
Vote: Nabe

I can unvote and revote if we need to prove later, just don't want to be caught in the dust

Top Bottom