• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Final Destination!?

~N9NE~

Smash Master
NNID
LondonAssyrian
Fox as the lightest character baffles me, as does the fact that Ike, who is supposed to be somewhat of a heavyweight, is below Yoshi.

geogaither

Smash Apprentice
Fox as the lightest character baffles me, as does the fact that Ike, who is supposed to be a heavyweight, is below Yoshi.
Maybe they did that to make yoshi suck less...
and fox not be so overpowered.

Great. Final Destination. You know, one of the few stages we could make on the Stage builder.

Why is this exciting again?

Nice find though.

Xarias

Smash Journeyman
Great. Final Destination. You know, one of the few stages we could make on the Stage builder.

Why is this exciting again?

Nice find though.
Well if you consider tournament play, its a hell of a lot easier to just pick FD from the stages built into the game, than it is to create a flat stage and send it to every Wii in the tournament.

geogaither

Smash Apprentice
Well if you consider tournament play, its a hell of a lot easier to just pick FD from the stages built into the game, than it is to create a flat stage and send it to every Wii in the tournament.
And i'm sure the background is hellacool!

It'll take like 5 blocks, dude. xD

You could make it in less than a minute. I liked FD in Melee, I just don't find this very exciting now that we have the stage builder.

Xarias

Smash Journeyman
It'll take like 5 blocks, dude. xD

You could make it in less than a minute. I liked FD in Melee, I just don't find this very exciting now that we have the stage builder.
But you'd have to have every Wii in the entire place sharing Friend Codes, and then you'd have to send it to all of them.

Its just so much easier to hit Final Destination and start Brawling already.

S2

Smash Lord
Yeah for translation.

Intersting info. I bet you the community will prove those "KOing percents" wrong.

I'm sure in Melee Samus was supposed to die at 120 percent or so. We all know that doesn't happen.

PwnyRide

Smash Ace
Yeah for translation.

Intersting info. I bet you the community will prove those "KOing percents" wrong.

I'm sure in Melee Samus was supposed to die at 120 percent or so. We all know that doesn't happen.
New physics.

~N9NE~

Smash Master
NNID
LondonAssyrian
Thanks Geo... but those images are already on another thread.

EatChildren

Smash Cadet
Interesting, but again we get no new info on characters or stages, just a quick blurry glimpse of what is most likely Final Destination (which was destined to return).

At the end of the day we're all clammering for the final roster.

SmashWolf

Smash Journeyman
NNID
EchoSon
3DS FC
3738-0429-7658
...how is this beautifull again? Its square! Goddang square! Do you know how overused those things are in Brawl? Waaay too much. Always a square platform. Even final destination sank to the square level. Whats the point of making Smash Bros 3D if everything is square?! I don't about the shiny blue textures! Just unsquare all these levels! Soon we'll get a "board the platforms" mode with SQUARE platforms!

M.K

Level 55
Why does it take MORE damage to knock off Squirtle than Ivysaur, and also MORE to knock off Samus than FREAKIN CHARIZARD.

Pieman0920

Smash Master
The Ivysaur thing is weird. I guess it's because Squirtle has a shell and is a turtle?

In any case, it does look like FD is back, but who really doubted that? Especially with the return of Battlefield.

ph00tbag

C(ϾᶘϿ)Ͻ
Why does it take MORE damage to knock off Squirtle than Ivysaur, and also MORE to knock off Samus than FREAKIN CHARIZARD.
Charizard's just about the same height as Samus without her suit, and only slightly heavier. Add the mass of the Varia Suit, and Samus is a very hefty lady. Still hotter than Charizard, though.

Top Bottom