• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Film Cow Mafia - Closed For Renovations

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
Zeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeen, message me on Skype or at least warn me that I signed up to play with someone I'm going to spend all game arguing with. Not that I'm against that.

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
A Ryker-Zen hydra is most tantalizing, but alas we must postpone for another day. I am really quite mafia'd out and the burden of irl is catching up with me. I'm sorry guys.

The **** zens are in order.

Jdietz43

BRoomer
BRoomer
Sure.

That'll be about the right number of newer players though, so hopefully we'll get some veterans interested when some of the other games wrap up.

Also sad news, Ryker/Raziek hydra isn't going to pan out as a replacement for Zen/Ryker hydra.

Last edited:

Jdietz43

BRoomer
BRoomer
Last edited:

Fire Emblemier

The Crests are to Blame
Switch FC
SW-2862-0450-4332
I don't have the motivation to play at the moment, but I would like to spectate the game in the greenroom.

I might change my mind and join though, but no promises

Alakaslam

Smash Ace
FE join bro I been waiting and jack of all trades is gonna start.

If that purposely postponed game starts before this, Imma out and try to lift the curse of Alakaslam with much chanting Hijole and singing of CHUPAZI

Fire Emblemier

The Crests are to Blame
Switch FC
SW-2862-0450-4332
FE join bro I been waiting and jack of all trades is gonna start.

If that purposely postponed game starts before this, Imma out and try to lift the curse of Alakaslam with much chanting Hijole and singing of CHUPAZI
If there's one slot left, and nobody joins, I would, but I don't really want to join a game I most likely won't be invested in.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
If there's one slot left, and nobody joins, I would, but I don't really want to join a game I most likely won't be invested in.
Don't start doing that. That's how games tank.

Ignore peer pressure to play unless you're actually gonna want to play.

I'm not playing this game because I'll probably be moving during the middle of it and unable to play.

Jdietz43

BRoomer
BRoomer

Seeing as a lot of you are in Fire Emblemnier's setup and there doesn't seem to be enough people to fill up a large at the moment (and there's no way to tell if some of the first people to sign up will still be available when it fills), I'm putting the game on hiatus so I can hammer FE's game.

Denny's will finish renovations and make a bigger, better return in April. Hope to see you then!

Last edited:

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
I really don't think I can keep my entry in this game after the past days. Fire emblem already proved this. Things just got too difficult for me and it just made me look worse. I wanted a refresher and actually play again, but stuff just happens to hit me quick.

/out

Jdietz43

BRoomer
BRoomer
Dawg. What part of closed do you not understaaaand.

(I'm considering everyone out until a time comes when there's enough people to run it, at which point I will probably re-make thread. I'll try at the end of April and if not then then next year maybe.)

Last edited:
Top Bottom