• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Film Cow Mafia - Closed For Renovations

Jdietz43

BRoomer
BRoomer

As there doesn't seem to be enough people to fill up a large at the moment (and there's no way to tell if some of the first people to sign up will still be available when it fills), I'm putting the game on hiatus so I can hammer FE's game.

Denny's will finish renovations and make a bigger, better return in April. Hope to see you then!

Last edited:

Jdietz43

BRoomer
BRoomer
Rules and Important Game Info

Rules

1. No communication about the game is allowed outside of this thread, unless your Role PM states otherwise.

2. No faking or quoting of mod communication.

3. No editing or deleting posts.

4. No ciphers, code, metadata or other similar encryption devices. This includes liking posts after death.

5. One "bah" post is allowed after death.

6. A (no) lynch will occur when a majority of bolded votes is reached. Twilight starts after hammer.

7. Deadline extensions may be granted due to unexpected events. Days generally last one week or until a lynch.

8. Post at least once every 48 hours, (24 hours preferably), or you will receive a prod. Multiple prods will result in forced replacement or modkill.

9. Modkills will end Day only for town-aligned players.

10. Failure to send in action(s) will result in no action(s) being taken.

11. Failure to adhere to any posting or role restrictions will result in a modvote. Modvotes cannot kill alone.

12. Have questions? PM me. Public ones? Ask in thread.

Voting and Lynching

1. Each Day, you may vote for a player to be lynched using a bold vote command. For example, vote: Ryker.

2. To unvote, use the command unvote. For example, unvote vote: Gova.

3. No lynch is a viable lynch choice and a majority will end the Day without a lynch. For example, vote: No Lynch.

4. The Day will end when a majority lynch is decided or a pre-set deadline has been reached. If deadline is reached without a majority lynch decided, there will be no lynch.

5. After the majority lynch has been decided but before the lynch scene is posted, there will be a Twilight phase. Everyone can post in this phase, including the lynch majority target. Twilight lasts as long as I feel like, or more realistically: as long as it takes me to find out a lynch has occurred. After the lynch scene is posted, the game will move to Night.

6. There is no posting in this thread during the Night phase

1. Please do not post in Animal in the House Blue, 'das my color this game.

2. I confirm that all public mod-given information is strictly accurate.

3. I confirm the non-existence of the following roles: Survivor, Contract Hitman, Jester, Lyncher, Yakuza or alignment changing of any type

4. I don't confirm diddly else.

5. I'll straight up change these rules if I have to, because I hate you.

6. Have fun.

7. Little too much fun.

8. Okay more than that.

9. There you go.

Alakaslam

Smash Ace
I will give this my grandest slamming of witches and be more pigeon than ever before, if allowed /in!

THEREFORE! READ THIS

IF YOU DONT YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO COMPLAIN IN GAME

if, knowing what I just said, you don't want me in this, pm (crap forgot host name already) the phrase, "WotC Slam" and he can decide based on how many ppl whether or not to include me.

If you WotC me and don't mind it being made public, put "public WotC slam" and you will earn the right to complain by (host) announcing that (person) publicly does not approve of slam's participation.

Also, I rarely check Smashboards so for prods etc if necessary use OMGUS.net- I am hard to miss there and get email alerts on my phone for messaging there. Works great for game start too

Last edited:

Jdietz43

BRoomer
BRoomer
Is this going to be a proper game? As in, rather balanced and fair?
Yes, it will be. This is a game that was reviewed for balance back when we still had a queue system.

That's not to say there wont be intrigue, but it is designed to be balanced.

Alakaslam

Smash Ace
I have games designed for imbalance

All vt versus dayvigs

Best setup 2015

Then the balanced one, no complaining about balance here

15 vt one faction
15 vt other faction
No kp

Closed setup

Yeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaah

Last edited: