• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Fight time. Come request matches.

Boxob

Smash Champion
Trig IS useless. @_@

I think the greatest life skill is L canceling. Seriously, Being able to drop kick people with almost no lag is great.

Super_Sonic8677

Smash Lord
hiimnewlol

I've been playing Sonic since I first got the game, but only against CP's because I didn't have anyone to play against. I'm looking forward to giving online a try so if anyone wants to train with me that would be great. My summer vacation just started so I have a lot of free time now and want to get around to training with Sonic and improving.

I actually don't have my Friend Code on me right now but will be posting it as soon as I get it, which should be in a couple of hours.
I've been in the same boat as you up until just recently. My online skills are lacking but I added your fc if you want to play.

I haven't played in over 5 days but if your around,you want to fight Boxob? my Sonic really needs the practice.

EDIT:everyone else is watching a movie now so maybe after that the tv will be free for a while.

JiangWei23

Smash Journeyman
I iz up for soem Brawling! I'd like to test out my PT, along with my abysmal Sonic.

IT'S TIME TO D-D-D, D-D-D-D-D-D-D-DUEL.
Boxob, I'm scared to ask, but did you actually count out how many "D"s Yugi said? :dizzy: :laugh:

samper

Smash Cadet
I'd like to play you Boxob (or whoever wants to play). I'm pretty casual myself and tend to pick whoever, but I guess my two best characters are Sonic and Kirby so let me know if you want to fight either of them.

samper

Smash Cadet
Sonic and Kirby is a popular combo? I would have thought it would have been Snake, Wolf, Marth, or one of the other top tiers, but anyway, I'll play you Super if Boxob doesn't get on.

Boxob

Smash Champion
I can't play tonight, I have a friend over. lol.

I use Marth, Samus, Mario, Wolf, Fox, kirby, Zamus, and Falcon as secondaries. Is that a common combo? D:

Top Bottom