• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Fight Club 3/17 [Maryland]

Status
Not open for further replies.

DAlegendarysamus

Smash Lord
DA is coming *****es WES is back *****es

Yeah i am coming u husky ***** husband any money matches ppl
this is Wes if anyone wants to know we are coming to take over me
kubuu dire bum and maybe pc but for sure i am coming and kubuu and bum so post up whom wants to mm match us or crew battle us

hova

Smash Champion
i mean it's st. patrick's day, so if i'm present i'm sure everyone can guess what kind of state i'll be in

**** state *****, i'm rapin all of u

edit: dude my crew will battle u DA fukers, if travis shows up that is

HAT

Smash Ace
the ****...
25 bucks?
i only bring 25 bucks >.<
does this include food+drink?
I'm going to try my best to say this politely- jew.

Roflmao.

I'll be attending this. Also, on a side note, Catsonville smashfests may be returning soon. Just to let you know.

EDIT: Not offensive enough.

Omni

You can't break those cuffs.
BRoomer
Hey, Hat. Do you still have my hat?

If I come to this, I'm placing Top 5. Possibly Top 3.

Cocky, confidence booster for the win!

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
kubuu dire bum and maybe pc but for sure i am coming and kubuu and bum so post up whom wants to mm match us or crew battle us
id like to mm wes and bum both, $5 each. :D

ChuDat

Smash Master
Im coming to this for sure, with my good west coast buddy Forward. (if he can come down, which im pretty sure he can).

Guyz, let me know if u guyz still feel sketchy about this. I read over the thread, so i guess i can trust jinmaster this time with this tournament. Tournament pricez 35$ in total ? biggg spendaaaa.

or a 10$ tournament at my house soundz pretty good. Who knowz ?

JC Media

Smash Apprentice

Great !! Sounds good Wes, we will call you today to make sure you and your crew get to the venue on time w/ no problems.

Im coming to this for sure, with my good west coast buddy Forward. (if he can come down, which im pretty sure he can).

Guyz, let me know if u guyz still feel sketchy about this. I read over the thread, so i guess i can trust jinmaster this time with this tournament. Tournament pricez 35$ in total ? biggg spendaaaa.

or a 10$ tournament at my house soundz pretty good. Who knowz ?

Just give us a chance ChuDat. You ran 1 tournament on the same day as ours, give us the benifit of the doubt this time ! :)

We as a company have a lot of things coming up , including Smash Bros on our Tour, called the Underground Gaming Series [UGS]

We hope to see you out there.

JC Media.

DireVulcan

Smash Lord
Nonono.

He's not being an elitist!

Just spicing things up with some drenn-talk!

Like this!

Husband, until you stop getting owned by me, then real players will come.

Oh yeah maybe you can win by getting some more phantom hits from me.

Gl hf dd.

Edit: Anyone wanna do low-tier money matches vs my Yoshi?

Link and Luigi not allowed.

Double Edit: anyone wanna take bets? How many times will I take Husband out of the same tourney again? 1 or 2 times?

HAT

Smash Ace
Hey, Hat. Do you still have my hat?

If I come to this, I'm placing Top 5. Possibly Top 3.

Cocky, confidence booster for the win!

Yeah, I have your hat. I'll bring it Saturday.

Unfortunate for you- I've been charging a holding fee for a few weeks now. You're going to have to pay me 120 dollars to get your hat back.

Tonight..we dine in hell.

EmperorTFGM

Smash Apprentice
For the guy that asked about Capcom vs. SNK 2 and Third Strike Justin Wong and Jeron from the street fighter part of the Empire will be there with DA as well so there is someone from the Empire that plays all the games that will be able to show anyone that wants to learn a game or get into it.

On another note....Maryland vs. DA 5 on 5????? Whats good?

Jayo

Smash Apprentice
DireVulcan...Money Match

Your Yoshi vs my Roy for 5$...lets do it

Roy gets no respect...its soo sad​

hova

Smash Champion
lmao.... wow dude, best of MD would completely crush DA

but chinesahh is no where to be found, **** ninja training

anyhoos , i got my money on husband

**** i'll even put up 10bux on husband ****** dire in a 3/5 set

kid got back in touch with his md/va roots, shizz is too good

hova

Smash Champion
i mean... printed in the library of congress son

kinda official

DA might be able to take down Nebraska or some ****, but not Md

Shinku

Smash Champion
a certain smasher player still ows me 10 bucks from a pervious mm. i wont put him out there but i hope he reads this post, then sits in a corner and crys and crys with such guilt then craps in his pants. yeah, its that serious, lol.

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
a certain smasher player still ows me 10 bucks from a pervious mm. i wont put him out there but i hope he reads this post, then sits in a corner and crys and crys with such guilt then craps in his pants. yeah, its that serious, lol.
a certain smasher player still owes my friend a nintendo wii from a previous tournament. i wont put him out there but i hope he reads this post, then sits in a corner and crys and crys with such guilt then craps his pants. yeah, its that serious, lol.

DireVulcan

Smash Lord
Jay0 - Really wanna money match? >_< we're friends I doubt it works that way but if you want to do it, we could.

Hova - Money match? Wait nevermind I can already tell you're the type to backdown from it.

Chillin - maybe not 20, NYC life is hard on a ****, but I think we can do 10.

It's illogical to pit 5 of MD/VA's best against an actual crew.

How about a crew battle against 5 best of an actual crew, instead of draft-picked all-star wanna-be crews :cool:

hova

Smash Champion
i'm pretty sure my crew could beat DA, if travis somehow shows up i'll front money for the crew

anyway, good shizz dire i dont' money match, how'd u know

but i'm sure husband will eat that ***

***** low tier mains, always being losers

edit: also chillin might as well be in my crew, so if we can use him instead of travis we're good

Shinku

Smash Champion
a certain smasher player still owes my friend a nintendo wii from a previous tournament. i wont put him out there but i hope he reads this post, then sits in a corner and crys and crys with such guilt then craps his pants. yeah, its that serious, lol.
oh for the love of god. yeah i know i know i know. yes we all know he hasnt a wii yet. i dont know how many times i can explain it. i have no idea of whats going on between the guy getting the wii and the person giving out the wii. i have no freaking clue. yes im sure theres alot of angry smashers at me but fine, all i was told was to post about a wii on smash boards. but if you wanna keep blaming me then whatever.

Jayo

Smash Apprentice
Jay0 - Really wanna money match? >_< we're friends I doubt it works that way but if you want to do it, we could.
It's really wateva man...I am still trying to play that Yoshi so look out for me..YEAH...this tourney's gonna be sweeeeeeeeeeeeet​

Hey Shinku...We don't blame you for not supplying da Wii(thats what she said)...It's jus a bad situation...You straight dude...i question that sometimes but you straight

Husband

Smash Lord
Team Ben only has 3 active players in it right now: Husband, Wife and Omni. But if we could bring back two old players, we would **** DA.

Husband, Wife, Neo, Oro and Omni vs Kubu, Wes, Bum and Dire..... ****!!!!

JC Media

Smash Apprentice
Everything is looking very solid now. We hope from the success of this event, JC Media can provide bigger and similar monthly events for the MD area.

Husband - Is wife coming as well ??? When I first met him at EGL DC he was a trip!

JC Media.

chillindude829

Smash Master
i think me chu and anden could beat all the members of DA coming, we get 5 stocks each and whoever comes from DA gets 4 each

3 on 5 or 6, bring it. h2yl baby!!!

Nightmare KoRn Kid

Smash Champion
I got bored reading all of this. I think the best part was when hova spelled it "ghey" because I could so hear his voice in my head and thats how he says it. HAHAHAHA

Is anything going on this weekend for smash? Someone should host something
Husband is right, Hova saying Ghey is amazing.

Husband is also right about reading, to think that wife is going to be a teacher, though, and that husband is hating on reading. FOR SHAME CHRIS, smack husband around some, he's affecting the future with his boredem with literature! (this is bull ****, internet forums are NOT literature)

=D

I love rock and roll

Bloo bloo bloo blee blee blahhh blah blah blah blah blah blooo!!

I'm gunna try and make it out, but I also got bored of reading after Husband's post, and stuffff, so I don't know exactly what's been established...

Someone sum it up please. In fact if you're someone I like (I like everyone) and you sum it up nice and pretty I'll MM you (give you money) for a buck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom