• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Fifth Ever Smash Tourny in CONNECTICUT, a Leisure Event - April 7th, 2007

Status
Not open for further replies.

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
Tich, Darc and I placed 4th in teams. I remember that after KDJ/Tom beat us in teams, there was still them, Alejandro/Tetra, and Cort/PC (AKA da pausing fiends)

That $70 was from singles.

EDIT: Nus, stop beating the Daz.

-Darc-

Heir to the Monado
wtf?! I though Darc got 3rd in both singles and teams. He showed me his 3rd place prize money of $70 from teams.
I showed you my prize money for third in singles. lolololol
I got fourth in teams

SHOUT-OUTS WHEN I FEEL LIKE IT

Immediate shout-out

Th0rn: Just kidding....

Banks

Smash Hero
Pine beat phish fair and square NO JOHNS

but on the other hand i lost to pine because of rainbow cruise and missed stuff

Skler

Smash Master
If everybody Pine beat is claiming to have played bad, is there a chance that Pine just played good? I mean, NH is known for it's smashers. Also for having a rock that looked like a face, but that fell down.

EDIT: NH is also known for producing rappers.

th0rn

Smash Lord
In Pine's defense, I watched Phish-it verse Cort(tourney match), and he seemed to be playing good to me, I was actually impressed. No johnz.

This has now officially become Maine's thread.
Maine just invades everything now. Btw everyone, Pine and Skler are NOT from Maine. Although they wish they were.

phish-it

Smash Champion
Whats all this talk about me? Pine may have been playing well, I may have been playing poorly, or possibly a mix of both. Whatever the case I still lost.

Pine next time I see you, MM? 5$ best 2 out of 3?

Shoutouts come once I finish the homework I put off till the last day of break.

th0rn

Smash Lord
Whats all this talk about me? Pine may have been playing well, I may have been playing poorly, or possibly a mix of both. Whatever the case I still lost.

Pine next time I see you, MM? 5$ best 2 out of 3?

Shoutouts come once I finish the homework I put off till the last day of break.
If you want to see Pine, maybe go to MST11. LOL advertising ftw

Skler

Smash Master
yeah MST11 is the coolest place on earth. You get to drive by a tower with a lobster painted on it and see the world's greatest beard.

Pat/Pro

Smash Ace
Phish it we have to play again. All three of our matches came down to the last guy. Thought I had you after winning the first against your dk. Why did i have to switch to shiek o_0? But either way rematches are fun :). Deal?

Nesskid

Smash Cadet
Ok I'm gonna try to take the thread back from Maine now.
Sorry it took me so long to post, too busy with Easter and sleep.

Cort - Another great tournament, thanks. I wish we got to play, mm or otherwise. I havn't played you once since last August ):
PC Chris - I'm really glad we got to play. We havn't played since... 2003? At Corts 2nd tournament on the Berlin Turnpike. I remember vowing that day to someday beat MoFo when he beat me. What happened to him? No vengance for me ):
KDJ - Thanks for the few friendlies we played. Weather you were in the zone trying your hardest to beat me or just casualy pulling off big combos, playing against players far better than me is invaluable experiance, so thanks.
Nus - Wish we got to play a longer series, I'd have used some other characters and stuff so we could have decided who really has more skill and not just a fortunate match up. Oh well, maybe next time. At least we played that one set. gg
JHolla - Sorry for eliminating you. You started getting frustrated in that first game, then I knew I had you. Combo me like PC Chris did, I didn't even know what to do o: (Or use Peach, wuteva)
Dorf n' Blue - Whenever I saw you guys you were standing together so you get the same shout out. Wish I got to play with you guys more. Oh well, ya' gotta go ya' gotta go.
JC - I think made a name mixup but assuming this is right... Good game! Looks like you couldn't incorporate Lock's advice quick enough. Well, he doesn't know what he's talking about anyways.
Pipe - I was about to play you, went outside for some fresh air, and when I'm coming back your driving away! Yeah you better run! Yeah!
Tetra - You got me again. Darn. At least it was as close as it can get this time. I really choked at the end, like I was thinking, "omg dis iz it wut do I do now? DSMASH! argh I mizd o noes i died ):" Yeah it was somethign like that. Anyways good game, Shiek is gonna be my new play thing so if I ever see yo uat a tournament again you better watch out!
Everyone I played in friendlies - Win or Lose, thanks for all the games. mm's are fun I'm sure but I'm not really a gamblimg man... I like a good old-fashioned friendly any day. Additionaly I was all out of cash, if only mm's took credit...
Lock - I win (: Sorry you didn't like Darbar. We'll go to Dalton's next time. Well, no not really. But I hear they're good. (Too expensive, I'm running out of money)

Thanks for the tournament everyone! Smash CT FOREVA!

Dullahan

Smash Rookie
Ok I'm gonna try to take the thread back from Maine now.

Thanks for the tournament everyone! Smash CT FOREVA!
Woot CT :)
(it's me from the VGL concert in case you don't remember)

Good match vs PC - that falco laser Nana kill near the end was awesome (well, awesomely bad I guess, sorry)

P.S. We need to play some time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom